Phil

UK

#1846 Mar 18, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob actually rapes children, that is the difference.
Are you always this stupid or do you just help out when they are busy?
Again, what evidence have you seen that would stand up in court that proves Bob rapes children?
Please don't say his jokes on here are evidence.
That would simply prove that you are clinically brain dead.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1847 Mar 18, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this stupid or do you just help out when they are busy?
Again, what evidence have you seen that would stand up in court that proves Bob rapes children?
Please don't say his jokes on here are evidence.
That would simply prove that you are clinically brain dead.
MaltaMon said that his son's rapists tone, his anger, his frustration, matched bobs. His jokes were about a raped boy. He even showed paedophilic interest in his posts.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1848 Mar 18, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> hi zuiko. You seem obsessed with raising these topics--you keep mentioning these children in blatantly sexual terms, which is a symptom of your paedophilia. You can't mention the word "boy" without the word "naked". Always undressing children in his posts as if they were so many cheap gay leather-bar strippers like you. Get some help, you sick freak.
Perfect projectionist post, as usual.
It is YOU who has started multiple threads about nude swimming boys, continuous talk of boys being raped, nude boys, gay boys, gay bars, which all smell of pedophilia and homosexuality.
Do you think you are taunting anyone by projecting your own perversions on me and others? You're not fooling anyone, except your other pervert supporter LL.
Phil

UK

#1849 Mar 18, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
MaltaMon said that his son's rapists tone, his anger, his frustration, matched bobs. His jokes were about a raped boy. He even showed paedophilic interest in his posts.
Yes, you are completely brain dead.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1850 Mar 18, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice yet again the lack of any acknowlegement or condemnation of Large's pedo fantasies and yet this apology for a man actually believes still that he is fit to judge others.
He will do anything to avoid the subject of his support for girl rape and other criminal perversions. Total silence and evasions from a hypocrite of the worst kind.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1851 Mar 18, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if he doesn't. I don't have exceptations to receive something in return, little boy!
What is wrong with fantasizing about naked girls, as long as I don't rape them?
But you have talked about raping them. With full approval from Malmon.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1852 Mar 18, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are completely brain dead.
Wow, I'm terribly convinced.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1853 Mar 18, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
He will do anything to avoid the subject of his support for girl rape and other criminal perversions. Total silence and evasions from a hypocrite of the worst kind.
If condone means tolerate, can you prove it, BOY? No, eh BOY?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1854 Mar 18, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob actually rapes children, that is the difference.
And you don't?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1855 Mar 18, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't?
Correct, I don't, BOY!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1856 Mar 18, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this stupid or do you just help out when they are busy?
Again, what evidence have you seen that would stand up in court that proves Bob rapes children?
Please don't say his jokes on here are evidence.
That would simply prove that you are clinically brain dead.
When we see the evidence from Malmon that Bob raped his son then we will say that Bob was not joking. But nothing so far.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#1858 Mar 18, 2013
I would like to see MM present the`case to Judge Judy and have the "son" scream the "F-word" to Bird. I would then humbly concede a son exists .
MaltaMon

Jamison, PA

#1859 Mar 18, 2013
Who the hell gives a damn what you would or would not concede? About anything? It changes nothing. Get lost, will ya?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#1860 Mar 18, 2013
Poor baby--the "jab damage to-date" will not repair, BUT, if you would simply read the posts and , cease your boring rhetorical posting then ,after a cooling down period, you may secure some remission and be a happy (?). Your humorous little tantrums are becoming a concern to little Large .....Stay well so you can shriek at Sir Paul--he will be stymied about your excessive infatuation.... oh well !
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1862 Mar 19, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
When we see the evidence from Malmon that Bob raped his son then we will say that Bob was not joking. But nothing so far.
A decent person would not joke like bob does.
Phil

London, UK

#1863 Mar 19, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A decent person would not joke like bob does.
And you are a decent person?
A self confessed pedo,a racist and a homophobe?
Really?
Phil

London, UK

#1864 Mar 19, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
You never will. Unless you attnd his trial. You f****t queens should be smart enough to know that much. But that won't stop you from reaching for your mutually satisfying orgasm at the neverending online circle jerk in which you silly flits engage. Wipe the floor and your computer screens when you zip up.
Trial?
In your dreams.
If Bob had done what he is accused of and other parents had made the same or similar accusations against Bob he would have at least been arrested and bailed by now.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1865 Mar 19, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a decent person?
A self confessed pedo,a racist and a homophobe?
Really?
I haven't raped a child. I wouldn't strip them, until society changes, and it becomes legal, and it is not damaging to them
Phil

London, UK

#1866 Mar 19, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't raped a child. I wouldn't strip them, until society changes, and it becomes legal, and it is not damaging to them
So your idea of a changed society is one that legally allows you to have sex with underage girls?
And how can it not be damaging to a 13 year old girl who, to use your words or similar is not old enough to make such decisions, who is still mentally a child?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1867 Mar 19, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So your idea of a changed society is one that legally allows you to have sex with underage girls?
And how can it not be damaging to a 13 year old girl who, to use your words or similar is not old enough to make such decisions, who is still mentally a child?
Rape is horrible because it destroys boundaries, people lack trust, it evades and goes into another persons body, and soul.

However, if trust and all human beings were good only, then girls wouldn't mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal Injury Attorney, Jeffrey T. Jones Warn... 5 hr anon 2
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 5 hr anon 1,197
Penis comparison. Measuring flacid and erect sm... 5 hr MaltaMon 49
500-254 practice exam & 500-254 question and an... 9 hr testhorseahx 1
500-201 practice exam & 500-201 question and an... 9 hr testhorseahx 1
500-005 practice exam & 500-005 question and an... 9 hr testhorseahx 1
650-294 practice exam & 650-294 question and an... 9 hr oacllceo 1
•••

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••