Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend Schoo...
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#1603 Mar 6, 2013
Just think Rush- we may convince him to visit Nebraska for some R&R- sorry !!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#1604 Mar 6, 2013
coyote wrote:
Just think Rush- we may convince him to visit Nebraska for some R&R- sorry !!
We have alot of ways relax here. I would be happy to show him how to get the stick out of his butt, and enjoy life.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1605 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean let people off who wrong others? Liberal ideas of justice aren't always recommended values, are they?
You are constantly wronging others in your posts, and now you claim that you are religious? Give us a break! Really hilarious!
And you still haven't said what religion you belong to, must be some strange religion.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1607 Mar 6, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
We have alot of ways relax here. I would be happy to show him how to get the stick out of his butt, and enjoy life.
As a religious person he would not want to indulge in life's pleasures, especially the naughty ones, unless there are naked boys around. You should invite him and MM for a tour of nude swimming schools, if they are still going on in your state, since this is the only subject they are interested in.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#1610 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We would have been midgets too!
So.....The Bible was written by Hobbits? Then we all got taller, as in we evolved? Carefull, we know what you think about evolution. I cant wait for this one.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#1612 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The next generation is always bigger than the previous!
Um, How and why do they get bigger? What would be the reason to get bigger?
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#1614 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The next generation is always bigger than the previous!
And how much bigger are they, and could you please provide some proof of this. I will eagerly be waiting for your answer. Thank you in advance.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#1616 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, a few inches or so.
Ok, lets see here. A generation is 25 years. Lets just go for the last 2000 years. that is 80 generations. So, we should be roughly 160 inches taller than the people in the year 1 AD. And that is only at two inches per generation. Interesting.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#1618 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda, but the differences would get, smaller, because people get smaller.
Lets say average for 30 odd bloke is 5'10, gen previous would be 5'7 or 5'8 or so, difference of 2 or 3 inches. However, the size increases are based on a ratio. So the equivalent distance would be something like 5'8 / 5'10 x 5'8, if you remember basic highschool arithmatic.
That is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen.LOL How about this: I Largelanguage, have once again pulled a bunch of blah blah blah, out of my ass, and am trying to prove it with"facts" that I have once again made up. Thank you, and I Largelanguage am deeply sorry for having made everyone a little dumber.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1620 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up yourself.
Either way, people were much smaller then.
Lets say size difference between a generation is 3/4. Size difference in height would be based on an equivalent ratio, not a fixed amount of inches.
Speculation doesn't matter though, and I don't know if size ratio ise what determines height, it is only speculation, never claimed it as fact. Either way, the next generation is taller than the previous.
Which would make, according to your calculations, the Israelites of 3,000 years ago roaming the desert at about 3ft. tall. Well, according to the movies, at least, Moses was certainly not a midget. But I suppose we will have to rethink everything according to your mathematical formula. Historians please note.
MaltaMon

Hatfield, PA

#1621 Mar 6, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Which would make, according to your calculations, the Israelites of 3,000 years ago roaming the desert at about 3ft. tall. Well, according to the movies, at least, Moses was certainly not a midget. But I suppose we will have to rethink everything according to your mathematical formula. Historians please note.
No, indeed. Charlton Heston was at least 5'10". More "proof" against you, Large. Lol..
MaltaMon

Hatfield, PA

#1622 Mar 6, 2013
How tall waa DeMille, I wonder? I know for a fact that the Bible has an entire section that deals, with splendidly lyrical King James-era prose that is simply beautiful, with Hollywood and its silver-screen adaptations of the Old and New Testaments.
MaltaMon

Sicklerville, NJ

#1623 Mar 6, 2013
Why don't you people cut out the nasty, offensive, schoolyard insults of a man's religion? If you believe that someone else's religious beliefs are fiction or that your god is greater or better or something else altogether, that belief doesn't make you right. My belief that there is no god doesn't make me right. Move on, will you?
SLC

Arlington, VA

#1624 Mar 6, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> No, indeed. Charlton Heston was at least 5'10". More "proof" against you, Large. Lol..
According to IMDB, Charlton Heston was 6'3". Not as tall as 6'6" James Arness but a lot taller then 5'7" Tom Cruise.
SLC

Arlington, VA

#1625 Mar 6, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Why don't you people cut out the nasty, offensive, schoolyard insults of a man's religion? If you believe that someone else's religious beliefs are fiction or that your god is greater or better or something else altogether, that belief doesn't make you right. My belief that there is no god doesn't make me right. Move on, will you?
Richard Dawkins: Religion is the root of all evil.

Christopher Hitchens: Religion ruins everything.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#1626 Mar 6, 2013
Large: your analysis is impressive re size and method of roughly determining same. Question: The character Tarzan was played by actors from different generations so quite likely the original few were smaller physically than the later. Now- how about the chimpanzees, lions and gators--- same thing you figure ??
Bonb

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#1627 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up yourself.
Either way, people were much smaller then.
Lets say size difference between a generation is 3/4. Size difference in height would be based on an equivalent ratio, not a fixed amount of inches.
Speculation doesn't matter though, and I don't know if size ratio ise what determines height, it is only speculation, never claimed it as fact. Either way, the next generation is taller than the previous.
Perhaps people were in fact smaller then. Their brains would have been smaller too. And now people, including their brains, are larger. Except Largelanguage's: his brain has remained small.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#1628 Mar 6, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps people were in fact smaller then. Their brains would have been smaller too. And now people, including their brains, are larger. Except Largelanguage's: his brain has remained small.
And what about you, Bob? You have a large, fat backside and a small what?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1633 Mar 7, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> And what about you, Bob? You have a large, fat backside and a small what?
Is this another of your projections?
Only pedo-gays like you would be interested in other men's private anatomies, and obsessed with naked boys.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#1635 Mar 7, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this another of your projections?
Only pedo-gays like you would be interested in other men's private anatomies, and obsessed with naked boys.
"Pedo-gay"? Get a grip, boy! I'm talking about a sixty year-old's grotesque, prodigiously corpulent buttocks. I never mentioned anyone younger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 44 min Bob 2,708
Topix: delete the exam dump spam 4 hr want to know 1
300-085 CAPPS questions and answers, 300-085 CA... (May '16) 11 hr deenjhon 2
Free 300-085 Exam Question Answer 11 hr deenjhon 1
100% Citrix 1Y0-401 Real Exam 11 hr jhonharry 1
Download 100% Real 1Y0-A20 Exam Dumps 13 hr annajhon 1
Eccouncil 312-49v8 Exam Dumps Find Out Latest 3... 14 hr joonbenton 2
More from around the web