Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1281 Jan 30, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Just goes to prove that regardless of the passage of time, child victims of sexual abuse always grow up and never forget their abusers. The net is always cast for them. I admire this brave young and his devoted father. Hope they respond to my request for an interview.
Devoted father? For trusting his son with priests? He is the one responsible for it all. You obviously don't get a hang of anything.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#1282 Jan 30, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You accused Bob on a public forum of raping your son and said the authorities, the law or whoever were involved.
By accusing him it is safe to assume you know who he is.
Simple questions.
Did Bob rape your son?
Yes or No.
Is Bob going to face trial?
Yes or No.
I have been perusing various newspaper articles on the arrest and prosecution of internet pedophiles. In each case, once a complaint was made, the authorities acted quickly to make an arrest. And I am talking about pedophiles attempting to lure children on the net, or who forward child porn that they have downloaded elsewhere. No actual physical assault was committed.
So if I actually raped someone's son, as opposed to attempting to lure a child in a chat room, a complaint would have been lodged, and I would be in jail now.
But MaltaMoron would have you believe that the police know who I am, and what I have done, but have spent the last year watching me on line to see how many more times I post in favor of bare-bottom spankings under MaltaMon's name.
Kind of boggles the imagination doesn't it? Kind of makes you realize what a moron MaltaMon actually is.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

#1283 Jan 30, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You "mentioned" that you went to the police. I don't dispute that you "mentioned" that you went to the police, moron, I dispute that you actually went to the police. And all of us on this forum know that you didn't.
That's quite a claim. You "know" exactly nothing, Pedo Baby. All that this preening, posturing, pusillanimous bluster can really mean is the maximum claim that is plausible: you "suspect" that I haven't. In fact, your suspicion is wrong. I have, indeed, to accomany my son.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

#1284 Jan 30, 2013
** to accompany my son on his visits to the "police".
MaltaMon

Dorval, Canada

#1285 Jan 30, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Phil, the evidence is there: I outed the child pornographer. I reported it to Scotland Yard. He has been gone from these networks ever since. You posted, in a phony bid to assist me in reporting this British criminal--this abuser of children--a link to a web site that you advised me I could use to expedite my report. "You don't have to wait until your contact returns (to Scotland Yard)," you said. I could do it directly, you advised me, by using the site to which you provided the link--a site that you knew I would be unable to use because it is useless to anyone outside the United Kingdom. And when I pointed this out to you, you failed to follow up. You proceded to do exactly nothing about this threat to children within your own country. You left it to an American--one whom you clearly dislike. Why would you do that, Phil? What was your intention?.
Phil, the evidence is there: I outed pedo Bob. I "mentioned" it to the police and he has been gone from these networks ever since.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#1286 Jan 30, 2013
No I haven't, I'm still here!
MaltaMon

Dorval, Canada

#1287 Jan 30, 2013
D'oh!!!
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#1288 Jan 30, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have to, Phil. I don't want to. And I won't report you. Report what? You haven't posted a link to child porn or, indeed, done anything remotely criminal on this thread as far as I know.. But, as I said, with my report about DJW in hand, I cannot imagine that these thrrads aren't now being monitored from London and that the activity of those posting here from the UK will not have been reviewed as a precaution.
Hey Moron! I assume then, that you haven't reported me, either. Because I haven't posted a link to child porn or, indeed, done anything remotely criminal on this thread as far as I know.
(And by the way, posting that one approves of nude swimming or bare-bottom spanking is not criminal, whether under my own or anyones else's silly name.)
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#1289 Jan 30, 2013
Phil wrote:
You're writing a book?
Have you finished colouring in your other books yet?
Hahahahahaha!!!
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

#1290 Jan 30, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been perusing various newspaper articles on the arrest and prosecution of internet pedophiles. In each case, once a complaint was made, the authorities acted quickly to make an arrest. And I am talking about pedophiles attempting to lure children on the net, or who forward child porn that they have downloaded elsewhere. No actual physical assault was committed.
So if I actually raped someone's son, as opposed to I attempting to lure a child in a chat room, a complaint would have been lodged, and I would be in jail now.
But MaltaMoron would have you believe that the police know who I am, and what I have done, but have spent the last year watching me on line to see how many more times I post in favor of bare-bottom spankings under MaltaMon's name.
Kind of boggles the imagination doesn't it? Kind of makes you realize what a moron MaltaMon actually is.
Bob, those that find in your perusals involve only those cases that have reached the stage at which the accused has been indicted. And that depends entirely on what the prosecutors determine is the appropriate time, with the appropriate amount of evidence concerning the assault of the number of victims and counts, and the precise nature of each count, for which they choose to seek indictment. When more than one alleged victim comes forward, it tends to expand the scope of the investigation. And prosecutors want to convict. Long-ago crimes perpetrated upon children, such as the one in Philly, can take years before a grand jury is convened to consider such charges. What you see in your search are cases that phase has concluded
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

#1291 Jan 30, 2013
If only you were as bright as you think you are. I might worry that you'd get away with it at the end of the day. Fortunately for us, you truly are not.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

#1292 Jan 30, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil, the evidence is there: I outed pedo Bob. I "mentioned" it to the police and he has been gone from these networks ever since.
Stop posting from Canada under my name, Pedo baby.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#1293 Jan 30, 2013
Ya-- well tooo bad for you KM-- at the gathering THAT is definitely going to be my first order- not concerned about the smell as I'll be exhaling with laughter and likely spill it anyway. We gotta remember to take a deodorant spray if it is that bad so can spray the spill spot ! Then I'll sample some "perry" and wet the chords to prepare for the "dark'n'dirty'. Reminds me- I'm going to arrange a seating plan- so how many of us do you think "Broken Arrow" would label as "numbnuts"- I know Zuiko and you will assist but I was sort of thinking Bob should sit between Broken Arrow and 5'6"straight up man-- any ideas on that ??
Katie Mellish

UK

#1294 Jan 30, 2013
coyote wrote:
Ya-- well tooo bad for you KM-- at the gathering THAT is definitely going to be my first order- not concerned about the smell as I'll be exhaling with laughter and likely spill it anyway. We gotta remember to take a deodorant spray if it is that bad so can spray the spill spot ! Then I'll sample some "perry" and wet the chords to prepare for the "dark'n'dirty'. Reminds me- I'm going to arrange a seating plan- so how many of us do you think "Broken Arrow" would label as "numbnuts"- I know Zuiko and you will assist but I was sort of thinking Bob should sit between Broken Arrow and 5'6"straight up man-- any ideas on that ??
To Coyote hell your right there Bob can sit between Broken arrow and her 5'6"boyfriend.I hope Bob does'nt mind a tight squeeze eh-Katie xxxxxx.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#1295 Jan 30, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To Coyote hello again i cannot stand the smell of a Pernod bomb let alone drink one.Purple coloured cyder smelling of aniseed-yuk.
KM- my recent post about the seating plan for the future gathering at the pub you choose is meant to be in response to your above post.... man- did not know so many posts had been entered since yours-'pears Bob is getting in shape for the gathering and ;as well, gotta ensure Zuiko is not next to MM as the devil would likely try and spike MM's coke with whiskey (another yuk!).....Nice to have SLC there as well I feel..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1296 Jan 30, 2013
Well, being 6'2" and good at shooting I think I would hire Broken Arrow as my bodyguard. No one would want to mess around with her.
But don't put her next to LL at the pub, he is scared of dominating women and feminists.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#1297 Jan 30, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Bob, those that find in your perusals involve only those cases that have reached the stage at which the accused has been indicted. And that depends entirely on what the prosecutors determine is the appropriate time, with the appropriate amount of evidence concerning the assault of the number of victims and counts, and the precise nature of each count, for which they choose to seek indictment. When more than one alleged victim comes forward, it tends to expand the scope of the investigation. And prosecutors want to convict. Long-ago crimes perpetrated upon children, such as the one in Philly, can take years before a grand jury is convened to consider such charges. What you see in your search are cases that phase has concluded
I keep saying it moron, if I raped your son, you would have gone to the police and I would be in jail. But I didn't rape your imagined little boy. He doesn't even exist. Only in your wild, pathetic imagination.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#1298 Jan 30, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To Coyote hell your right there Bob can sit between Broken arrow and her 5'6"boyfriend.I hope Bob does'nt mind a tight squeeze eh-Katie xxxxxx.
Good thinking KM ! Uuhhh- I dunno if Bob is a large fellow or slight, heck I don't think he would mind and likely if 5'6" straight up man permitted Bob would be willing to sit on Broken Arrows lap--Zuiko may not feel that is fair to him but darn hard to please everyone !!
Katie Mellish

UK

#1299 Jan 30, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
Well, being 6'2" and good at shooting I think I would hire Broken Arrow as my bodyguard. No one would want to mess around with her.
But don't put her next to LL at the pub, he is scared of dominating women and feminists.
To Sir Arthur Broken Arrow will use the Doncaster d1ckhead for a foot stool.I dont think he will be sitting anywhere apart from kneeling on all fours with Broken Arrows feet resting on his back lol.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#1300 Jan 30, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
Well, being 6'2" and good at shooting I think I would hire Broken Arrow as my bodyguard. No one would want to mess around with her.
But don't put her next to LL at the pub, he is scared of dominating women and feminists.
No No No Zuiko- heck-what a thing to say-- 5'6" straight up man wants and likely does mess around with her !!...geez.some people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Principal accused of taking test for student 17 hr Joe Jones 1
high school naked swimming (Feb '14) 18 hr MaltaMon 82
Christmas Re-Branded 21 hr LineDazzle 3
DEV-501 Exam Testing Exam Thu passokay123 1
The Best IBM M6040-419 Exam Training materials Thu Harryexam 1
Latest IBM C2150-400 of exam practice questions... Thu Harryexam 1
The Best IBM M2060-730 exam practice questions ... Thu Harryexam 1

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE