Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Lessons Completely Nude?

Posted in the Education Forum

Comments (Page 57)

Showing posts 1,121 - 1,140 of2,220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1201
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phil, One final word to you before I stop reading your nonsense. The answer to my question, the answer that you will never provide to the question that you will never acknowledge is self-evident: YOU WERE BOTH EMBARRASSED AND FRIGHTENED TO ADMIT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT YOU KNEW OF THIS CHILD-PORN LINK ONLY BECAUSE YOU FREQUENT NUDE-BOY FORUMS ONLINE. Yes, my friend--embarrassed for obvious reasons as a middlr-aged husband and father, and frightened because you realized that that admission would almost certainly precipitate a review of your own online activity, including your history, and possibly rven siezure of your hard drives. And just imagine where THAT might have led, the consequences to you and your family No need to verify, Phil, Baby. That, as I say, is self-evident. You made the choice to preserve the security of your hidden double life and your family from the destrutive consequences of your pathological behavior. Can't say I blame you. If that were my choice, I'd want to hold fast to my secrets--to keep them within my grasp and out of that of anyone else. Until it is no longer possible.
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1202
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Of course, my report to SY will surely have prompted more than a cursory review of this and other threads. I can't imagine that they would overlook our exchange of the past few days--of a British citizen attacking, from British soil, the American who made the effort to report DJW's post, of that American's replies to that British citizen, complete with references to the issue and to our previous exchanges. Now, they have the word of US authorities that I have been checked out and my online activity reviewed; they needed that because the authorities in the UK have no jurisdiction over me, and thus are unable to review my activity on what is an American website accessed via an American ISP.. But they do over you, Phil. They do over you. Why, indeed, wouldn't they now undertake a review of the history of YOUR online activity, to which they face no such legal imoediment? Of course, I can only speculate about what British law enforcement may do. I can't claim to have any evidence of exactly how they regard your presence on these nude-boy threads, your acknowledgement of the the child-porn link emanating from the UK and your failure to act appropriately, your fevered attacks of the last few days and the sort of sordid riff-raff who have posted their kudos regarding your effort. I don't "know" what they think about it all, don't know whatvthe plan to do about it, and am not entitled to that information. If I sai, for example, "Phil, you're gonna be arrested when they find child porn on your hard drive," that would be pure conjecture, wouldn't it? Still, if I were you, I'd destroy my hard drives. Tonight. Sweet dreams.
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1203
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Coyo-TAY, I'm not sure if that constitutes a "KO". What do YOU think?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1204
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phil: file a report with FBI/CIA (?) and maybe we will be rid mm in same way he seemingly had UK folks rid us of an undesirable- no- hold up- I think he is fibbing as did he not post they would only accept a report from within the country- so he bit mixed up- effects of a brutal KO obviously snowball on the recipient...
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1205
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

By my standard, he's not knocked out if he returns for more. Of course, the elimination of one's hard drives alone won't make the problem go away. There is still the internet service provider and its records to contend with, as well as those of any online file backup service.
Phil

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1206
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MaltaMon wrote:
As I predicted, you refuse to address the issue. You have no choice, I suppose, because the truth is too disgraceful. You are pitiful, Phil. Simply pitiful. One can only infer from this that you approve of child pornography, of child sexual abuse, of the pedophiles whom you defend on this thread. And that leads one to wonder about YOUR life. Not that I am interested, mind you....lol.. But what a load of shit you've dumped here. You are fixated with me (quite possible, if not probably, it's a deviantly sexual obsession... BTW, i'm not interested in THAT sort of thing, Phil, although between consenting adults, there is nothing wrong with it) But your sons' safety now becomes an issue, a concern. Seriously, now, if their father condones child pornography and child sexual abuse that takes place in their country, they should be informed.
You say (or infer) I both approve of and condone child sex abuse.
You really are a sad, desperate, silly, insignificant apology for a man.
Anybody who dares to disagree with the legend that is MaltaMon must by definition be a sexual deviant.

"you refuse to address the issue"
What issue is that, you boring, pompous windbag?
Phil

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1207
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MaltaMon wrote:
Coyo-TAY, I'm not sure if that constitutes a "KO". What do YOU think?
From you?
Don't be stupid.
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1208
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

coyote wrote:
Phil: file a report with FBI/CIA (?) and maybe we will be rid mm in same way he seemingly had UK folks rid us of an undesirable- no- hold up- I think he is fibbing as did he not post they would only accept a report from within the country- so he bit mixed up- effects of a brutal KO obviously snowball on the recipient...
lol.. You say they won't accept my report of the existence of a bona fide child-porn promoter on the web because I am a foreign national, but, at the same time, our FBI and intelligence agencies will accept an ambiguous inquiry from a foreign national about an American citizen? Very, very interesting. And I'm sure that if he tried, that in no way would increase the spotlight that already is on him. I am certain that the Home Office won't be interested either. Hey, Phil: want me to post the website to which you may submit your inquiry? Just say the word.
Phil

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1209
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

coyote wrote:
Phil: file a report with FBI/CIA (?) and maybe we will be rid mm in same way he seemingly had UK folks rid us of an undesirable- no- hold up- I think he is fibbing as did he not post they would only accept a report from within the country- so he bit mixed up- effects of a brutal KO obviously snowball on the recipient...
I am not concerned.
He spends far more time on the 'nude boy threads' than I do, posting wild allegations with no evidence and getting agitated if anybody dares question him.
Talk about sad and bitter.
He is obviously not used to people not blowing smoke up his ass and telling him ho wonderful he is.
If I was Bob I would have had my day in court by now and MaltaMon would be several dollars lighter.
Phil

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1210
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MaltaMon wrote:
Of course, my report to SY will surely have prompted more than a cursory review of this and other threads. I can't imagine that they would overlook our exchange of the past few days--of a British citizen attacking, from British soil, the American who made the effort to report DJW's post, of that American's replies to that British citizen, complete with references to the issue and to our previous exchanges. Now, they have the word of US authorities that I have been checked out and my online activity reviewed; they needed that because the authorities in the UK have no jurisdiction over me, and thus are unable to review my activity on what is an American website accessed via an American ISP.. But they do over you, Phil. They do over you. Why, indeed, wouldn't they now undertake a review of the history of YOUR online activity, to which they face no such legal imoediment? Of course, I can only speculate about what British law enforcement may do. I can't claim to have any evidence of exactly how they regard your presence on these nude-boy threads, your acknowledgement of the the child-porn link emanating from the UK and your failure to act appropriately, your fevered attacks of the last few days and the sort of sordid riff-raff who have posted their kudos regarding your effort. I don't "know" what they think about it all, don't know whatvthe plan to do about it, and am not entitled to that information. If I sai, for example, "Phil, you're gonna be arrested when they find child porn on your hard drive," that would be pure conjecture, wouldn't it? Still, if I were you, I'd destroy my hard drives. Tonight. Sweet dreams.
Report me, you vacuous windbag.
I have nothing to fear, unlike you who lies and makes outrageous allegations on a public forum without a shred of evidence to back it up.
Bring it on.
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1211
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Coyote, check the site to which Phil posted the link last month. Read it carefully. Barring any enlightenment from that easy task, try to submit a report regarding DJW yourself via that same site. Unless, of course, it has been modified since the start of 2013 to handle reports from foreign nationals outside the UK. As you can see from his post and my reply to it, Phil sent it to me--and I, trusting his apparent sincerity, attempted to use it--in December.
Phil

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1212
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And Coyote, ask yourself why I would waste time sending a link if I thought it wouldn't work because this imbecile had the silly idea that the police in the UK all take Christmas off!
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1213
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Report me, you vacuous windbag.
I have nothing to fear, unlike you who lies and makes outrageous allegations on a public forum without a shred of evidence to back it up.
Bring it on.
I don't have to, Phil. I don't want to. And I won't report you. Report what? You haven't posted a link to child porn or, indeed, done anything remotely criminal on this thread as far as I know.. But, as I said, with my report about DJW in hand, I cannot imagine that these thrrads aren't now being monitored from London and that the activity of those posting here from the UK will not have been reviewed as a precaution.
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1214
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obviously, given my reasons for being here in the first place, I may assume the same of the Canadians.
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1215
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

But you need a crime to report. And none of you has committed a crime here, coyote and others. Just be aware of the possibility that what you do here will elicit more than passing interest. If you are convinced that I'm "fibbing", as you say, well, I can only reply that you may be engaged in that hazy process known commonly as "wishful thinking". Of course, if you have nothing to hide on your hard drives or otherwise buried in your online histories, there is no need to think wishfully. Other than, for example, that I drop dead in my bathtub right now. And I would understand that, Guys.
Phil

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1216
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Other than, for example, that I drop dead in my bathtub right now. And I would understand that, Guys"

Not at all.
Live long and prosper.
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1217
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And Phil, just one more thing. Don't dare forget who started this. You came after me--not the other way round. But inasmuch as my warning to you concerns an endeavor already underway before you returned to this network to give me a thrashing, consider this: the upshot of your groundless, purely vituperative and enraged postings to me, and my response to them, is that I will have done you a favor by bringing to your attention a risk, or a potential problem, that you might otherwise have not considered.
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1218
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And if, in your case, you truly believe there is no potential for a problem, so much the better.Adios.
MaltaMon

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1219
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Phil wrote:
"Other than, for example, that I drop dead in my bathtub right now. And I would understand that, Guys"
Not at all.
Live long and prosper.
How about a stroke that leaves my fingers paralyzed?
MaltaMon

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1220
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phil wrote:
And Coyote, ask yourself why I would waste time sending a link if I thought it wouldn't work because this imbecile had the silly idea that the police in the UK all take Christmas off!
Read the post, Lord Douchebag. I said that my contact at Scotland Yard had several days off that week due to the holidays. Never said the "police" were not working or that I believed they weren't. Now, this is a wonderful example of just how easily you lie. And you tell coyote to look, but nobody expects him to correct you. You are on a mission, albeit one with its roots in vindictiveness and mendacity. Carry on. The source of this lying effort, namely you, and the quality of the audience to whom it is directed render it harmless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,121 - 1,140 of2,220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Teen girl reports sexual assault outside Conway... 8 hr Phil 3
HS nude swimming 10 hr Maltamon 184
PE kit shirtless 10 hr Phil Grammar school boy 64
Cops: Child care operation was front for porn ring 10 hr Phil Grammar school boy 11
The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... 10 hr daring jungle warrior 5
Symantec ST0-250 exam dumps Wed passexam 1
Aruba ACMP_6.3 exam questions Wed passexam 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••