Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend Schoo...
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#1120 Jan 26, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>All the best for the newyear Bob whats the weather like where you live?Its freezing here in rural Middleton its minus 20 outside.With it being pitch black outside you have this panoramic view of the night sky.I would be outside tonight but not in that snow and not in that cold.Well all the best for 2013-Katie Mellish xx.
Hi Katie, I'm sitting by the fire, with a glass of red wine, watching 'As Time Goes By' on PBS. But baby it's cold outside!
All week has been the deep freeze, with -39 C temperatures.
MaltaMon and tnmtndude must be freezing their willies off if they're out indulging in their favourite pastime (nude swimming, LOL). But if tnmtndude's bottom is cold, I'm sure MaltaMon will be more than happy to warm his cheeks with a vigorous bare-bottom spanking!
Katie Mellish

UK

#1121 Jan 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Katie, I'm sitting by the fire, with a glass of red wine, watching 'As Time Goes By' on PBS. But baby it's cold outside!
All week has been the deep freeze, with -39 C temperatures.
MaltaMon and tnmtndude must be freezing their willies off if they're out indulging in their favourite pastime (nude swimming, LOL). But if tnmtndude's bottom is cold, I'm sure MaltaMon will be more than happy to warm his cheeks with a vigorous bare-bottom spanking!
LOL hello Bob iam lying on the floor laughing my face off with what you have just posted-fck me you came out with that one alright.Iam posting this to you lying on the floor iam really a floor dweller i have always been this way since being a child.I have just reached for my pint class of cyder arrrrrrrh i needed that.-39 and i thought it was cold here,Bob iam still laughing at what you have posted LOL.
MaltaMon

Pottstown, PA

#1122 Jan 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's your job to go to the police who will liaise with the prosecutor. But you haven't done that. Why? Because you don't have a son. Your non-existent son was never raped.
And as to having "id'd the wrong man"? You haven't id'd anybody, moron. There's no one to id.(unless you care to accept my challenge and id me...)
oh, yes I have. Early last spring. And I mentioned that to you, Bob, EARLY LAST SPRING!!! Look at the record of our exchanges . Besides, you surely know all this through other channels as well. Cut the nonsense,,Sweatheart. This is yet another in the vein of, "You NEVER offered to meet me in person while you were here in Montreal. And then you came clean on that lie or, to be more gentle, that lapse of memory. This is the same sort of charge from you. Later, Bob. Good night.
Katie Mellish

UK

#1123 Jan 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Katie, I'm sitting by the fire, with a glass of red wine, watching 'As Time Goes By' on PBS. But baby it's cold outside!
All week has been the deep freeze, with -39 C temperatures.
MaltaMon and tnmtndude must be freezing their willies off if they're out indulging in their favourite pastime (nude swimming, LOL). But if tnmtndude's bottom is cold, I'm sure MaltaMon will be more than happy to warm his cheeks with a vigorous bare-bottom spanking!
To Bob hello again what type of red wine are you drinking?On these cold winter nights i enjoy a glass or two or even a full bottle of port.The best port i like is called Bismark but i have not seen that on sale for years.Yates wine lodge on Oldham street Manchester City Centre was the last place i saw it on sale and thats over io years ago.Katie .
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#1124 Jan 26, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> oh, yes I have. Early last spring. And I mentioned that to you, Bob, EARLY LAST SPRING!!! Look at the record of our exchanges . Besides, you surely know all this through other channels as well. Cut the nonsense,,Sweatheart. This is yet another in the vein of, "You NEVER offered to meet me in person while you were here in Montreal. And then you came clean on that lie or, to be more gentle, that lapse of memory. This is the same sort of charge from you. Later, Bob. Good night.
"Oh, yes I have." Oh, yes you have what?
1. Offered to meet me? You offered to meet me, moron, but you didn't post from Montreal, which would have proved you were here. If you posted from Montreal, and I missed it, please provide the link.
2. Id'd me? No you haven't. You refuse to. Even subtle hints, such as my initials, street name, color of my house etc., you have refused to post, using phony, flimsy, weasel excuses.
My post stands, moron.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1125 Jan 26, 2013
Nothing like good old whisky to keep you warm. Just mix a little in your tea. Or with cold coke.
MaltaMon

Pottstown, PA

#1126 Jan 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh, yes I have." Oh, yes you have what?
1. Offered to meet me? You offered to meet me, moron, but you didn't post from Montreal, which would have proved you were here. If you posted from Montreal, and I missed it, please provide the link.
2. Id'd me? No you haven't. You refuse to. Even subtle hints, such as my initials, street name, color of my house etc., you have refused to post, using phony, flimsy, weasel excuses.I
My post stands, moron.
Then let it stand. I couldn't care less (bit I DO enjoy your calling me a moron. The irony is delicious)
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#1127 Jan 26, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To Bob hello again what type of red wine are you drinking?On these cold winter nights i enjoy a glass or two or even a full bottle of port.The best port i like is called Bismark but i have not seen that on sale for years.Yates wine lodge on Oldham street Manchester City Centre was the last place i saw it on sale and thats over io years ago.Katie .
Australian red. But port is heady stuff. I discovered port and sherry from a British neighbor when I was 18. She was about 60ish, and invited me over to have a glass with "Auntie" who was about 90ish. At the time I thought, Ugh! an old-ladies' drink. But one small glass sends a glow through your bones very quickly. No wonder old ladies like the stuff!
Your port sounds interesting. We could borrow the title from an old movie and call it 'Drink the Bismark!'
The only thing that would warm one up more than an Australian red would be an Australian redhead. She would certainly make my billy boil!
Phil

Manchester, UK

#1128 Jan 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's your job to go to the police who will liaise with the prosecutor. But you haven't done that. Why? Because you don't have a son. Your non-existent son was never raped.
And as to having "id'd the wrong man"? You haven't id'd anybody, moron. There's no one to id.(unless you care to accept my challenge and id me...)
"If we somehow have id'd the wrong man, I trust that that will become obvious soon enough, and that the responsible party will be identified"
This, after Bob was accused of raping MaltaMon's son on a public forum.
If I were Bob I would make sure I had a copy of the post making such claims.
At least then he can look forward to a substantial claim for damages.
MaltaMon

Pottstown, PA

#1129 Jan 27, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
"If we somehow have id'd the wrong man, I trust that that will become obvious soon enough, and that the responsible party will be identified"
This, after Bob was accused of raping MaltaMon's son on a public forum.
If I were Bob I would make sure I had a copy of the post making such claims.
At least then he can look forward to a substantial claim for damages.
Lol... He can look forward to substantial damage to his freedom and well being. The food in Canadian prisons can't be much better than it is in ours, although I'm not certain about the company. Besides, Counselor, if there were any truth to what Bob says--denials and such, never hurt anyone, blah, blah--his real identity is unknown to readers of this forum. And I am all but certain that there is no truth to it. But even if there were, there would be no damages to claim because he has sustained no damage.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#1130 Jan 27, 2013
C'mon--- whiskey and cold coke ??? Zuiko-REALLY ?? Bob- I assume you would prefer to be known as PB by mm than "sweetheart"- that is scary but not surprising from him ! A redheaded aussi gal- guess you would die happier... This info you folks are parting with is such a posi break after weeks of mm dripping.... jest sayin' Not gonna mention Katie as this is the "morning after" so her spirits may have dwindled a bit-- hope she saved a bit of the hair from the dog !!! Nice week-end to all !
MaltaMon

Trenton, NJ

#1131 Jan 27, 2013
Meanwhile, Phil, I have to give you some credit. Several months ago, you declared these procedings "boring". I have come, albeit belatedly, to concur with your assessment. Too many of those whom these naked-boy theads attract are sexually perverted and socially dysfunctional. Take, for example, "coytoe". If you comb these threads, you will discover that he has created many over the past several years, including one devoted, since 2010, to the topic of "pubic hair"--mens', womens', who shaves it and who does not, why they shave it or don't, even the possibility that "some cultures" ("His words, Imam, not mine")in which adolescents and adults do not grow pubic hair at all. The prevailing preoccupation--passionate, obsessive, really--is with the forced or otherwise required nudity of young and adolescent boys who will have stripped completely and have been paraded in the nude, most often as a group, against their will and in the presence of a clothed authority figure, and it is beyond disturbing coming as it does mostly from middle-aged men. Now, I came here to gather evidence, which I have, for my son and myself as well as for several other sons and parents whom we have met throughout our ordeal. But then I discovered in myself a passion for outing these guys as potential or actual child sexual predators equal to theirs for the naked boys. I always knew that predators were liars, of necessity if not by nature, but what I have discovered is more disturbing.
MaltaMon

Trenton, NJ

#1132 Jan 27, 2013
Disturbing, unsettling, and somewhat frightening. These sick fellows need one another, in all their cyber-anonymity, for reassurance, comfort, company. For mutual justification. It is an affinity almost like no other. I have actually begun a book on the experience. Already, I have interviewed several convicted child sex offenders and a number of men who as boys were their victims. As fascinating as it is to listen to them and to observe a degree of humanity in each, regardless of how evil his activity, it is a dark, terribly sad world that they inhabit regardless of which side of the criminal ledger they inhabit--lives and families destroyed, others barely hanging on, nearly al having been suicidal at one time. And the sense that it has always existed and, worse, that it always will--regardless of how many predators are outed and prosecuted--is maddening. I suppose that accounts for my unconcealed contempt for some of the figures who inhabit these precincts. The bright side to all this is that I will never require signed releases from any of these characters to publish their statements, their musings, their fantasies, their lies, their expressions of mutually rationalized reassurance. Their identities are willfully hidden behind the cloak of stage names, and as Bob has so ably demonstrated to us all, anyone can post on this forum under any name. Moreover, all their words have been published already--right here. So why has it all become boring if I have sufficient interest to undertake a long-term project focusing on this sick netherworld? It is that the emphasis on the perversion never goes away. Even when the subjects are as disparate and innocuous as kippers or whisky, the undercurrent of sexual obsession is always present. This is a fraternity, after all: these guys understand one another, implicitly, as if by radar, even though in reality they have never met. And their ultimate anonymity from one another is what makes this club even more comforting than flesh-and-blood associates who may be capable of betrayal. And, always, they return to the middle school or high school locker room, to the YMCA, to the school sports medical examination, to the swimming lessons in which all the boys are completely nude and clothed women stroll in with impunity to observe and to giggle.... IF, that is, they are not teaching the class themselves. It's always the same recycled erotic nonsense, and it never goes away. And it is worse on some of the other threads, notably coyote's ongoing conference on pubic-hair or the one devoted to fathers who desire their teen sons sexually-not to mention a similar thread for mothers, but it's always, always, the sons they want, the boys. Mostly, it's boring because it's frustrating as hell: nobody--nobody--can stop it. If they can't do it here they'll take it elsewhere. And it goes on and on and on and on. So kudos, Phil. You nailed it last fall. Look for my book early next year.
MaltaMon

Pottstown, PA

#1133 Jan 27, 2013
And in case you're wondering, I, myself, will not be "outed" with the publication of my book. The author will be "MaltaMon" That is for my son's protection. No book tour, no signings.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#1134 Jan 27, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Lol... He can look forward to substantial damage to his freedom and well being. The food in Canadian prisons can't be much better than it is in ours, although I'm not certain about the company. Besides, Counselor, if there were any truth to what Bob says--denials and such, never hurt anyone, blah, blah--his real identity is unknown to readers of this forum. And I am all but certain that there is no truth to it. But even if there were, there would be no damages to claim because he has sustained no damage.
No damage?
You accused him on a public forum of raping your son.
The fact we (as in not you) don't know his identity is irrelevant.

"And I am all but certain that there is no truth to it"

No truth to what?
Your accusations?
MaltaMon

Pottstown, PA

#1135 Jan 27, 2013
The contract provides for distribution in Canada and the UK, so you will all have the happy opportunity to support both my livelihood and my charity devoted to the rehabilitation of victims of child sexual abuse.(and Katie, in North America, the percentage of victims abused by members of their own families is nowhere near the "99.9" that you offered up. Serial predators almost never have children of their own. They lure, manipulate, and pounce. Not one of the predators I have interviewed raped his own kids, nephews or nieces. None of the victims was raped by a relative. I can't speak for those of the UK.
MaltaMon

Trenton, NJ

#1136 Jan 27, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
No damage?
You accused him on a public forum of raping your son.
The fact we (as in not you) don't know his identity is irrelevant.
"And I am all but certain that there is no truth to it"
No truth to what?
Your accusations?
Phil, with all due respect, there is no damage possible--I assume that you mean defamation and related civil causes of action--when the identity of the alleged victim is undisclosed. How can one defame or otherwise damage the reputation of someone whose identity is that of a fictional character? Who is personally unknown to everyone here? If you're talking about false prosecution, that's another thing altogether. I am not the criminal justice system. The defendant, in that case, would be the the prosecutors. I have enabled my son to swear out affadavits. I am not liable if he is falsely prosecuted. And I have not once disclosed anything about the real "Bob" that would assist anyone without the authority to determine his identity in the real world. If you're thinking of that Texas case, the real names and location of the plaintiffs were used in every published attack. Moreover,they became known as well from resulting news accounts. Does the prosecution rest, Counselor?
MaltaMon

Trenton, NJ

#1137 Jan 27, 2013
You got a bug up your arse for me, Phil? What's the point? Read my appreciation of you above. Thanks for your prescient boredom in that regard.
MaltaMon

Trenton, NJ

#1138 Jan 27, 2013
(I realize, Phil, that most of that boredom, if not all of it, was actually with me, as opposed to the overall discussion, but what the hey? You were my inspiration. It'll be a good book. Meanwhile, your affinity for the guy who has derided you mercilessly on these threads adds a potentially compelling new twist to my book's thesis)
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#1139 Jan 27, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
The contract provides for distribution in Canada and the UK, so you will all have the happy opportunity to support both my livelihood and my charity devoted to the rehabilitation of victims of child sexual abuse.(and Katie, in North America, the percentage of victims abused by members of their own families is nowhere near the "99.9" that you offered up. Serial predators almost never have children of their own. They lure, manipulate, and pounce. Not one of the predators I have interviewed raped his own kids, nephews or nieces. None of the victims was raped by a relative. I can't speak for those of the UK.
People who abuse their own sons tend to hide, both mothers and fathers, behind the evil curtain of feminism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MaltaMon outed once again! (Feb '13) 1 hr Phil 86
News Teaching isn't hard (if students have respect) (Dec '09) 1 hr Phil 6
Online Acc accounting courses, eco 365 week 1 a... 9 hr jullymiranda 1
News Columbia Academy teaches more than classroom le... Mon Phil 14
I want to know Is Gems B School Fake or Genuine? Mon nehapandey01 3
Please tell me Gems B School Complaints are rea... Mon nehapandey01 4
NS0-156 dumps, NetApp Certification NS0-156 pra... Mon H3134313mock5 1
More from around the web