Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend Schoo...
Phil

London, UK

#94 Oct 4, 2012
" SLC wrote:
Obviously, if they got the opportunity, they would engage in observation. AFAIK, such opportunities were few and far between.

More proof of his CFNM fetish"

Really?
I am sure, human nature being what it is, if a normal pubescent, hormonal schoolboy or schoolgirl got a chance to grab an eyeful of a student of the opposite sex in a state of undress they would take it and giggle about it to their friends later.
Censored By T-O-P-I-X-com

Clarksville, TN

#95 Oct 4, 2012
Phil wrote:
I am sure, human nature being what it is, if a normal pubescent, hormonal schoolboy or schoolgirl got a chance to grab an eyeful of a student of the opposite sex in a state of undress they would take it and giggle about it to their friends later.
More of SLC and Phil proudly admitting their CFNM fetish fantasizing.
Phil

London, UK

#96 Oct 4, 2012
" Phil wrote:
I am sure, human nature being what it is, if a normal pubescent, hormonal schoolboy or schoolgirl got a chance to grab an eyeful of a student of the opposite sex in a state of undress they would take it and giggle about it to their friends later.

More of SLC and Phil proudly admitting their CFNM fetish fantasizing"

Like I said, this is what NORMAL kids do or did, a fact of life, of growing up, something you have difficulty with.
The fact you can't string a sentence together without referring to CFNM speaks volumes about you.
SLC

Arlington, VA

#97 Oct 4, 2012
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,as my last post indicates, I attended high school in the 1970s. Pedo Bob posted photos of nude swim classes and swim meets (with clothed girls and women present) back when he was claiming to write from Malta (which he lately, and dishonestly, has disavowed), but those photos are clearly not real. I cannot tell you that what you claim about your own school in the 1950s isn't true: I wasn't there. Let's just say that I remain skeptical about it, which may not be fair to you, but I hasten to add that I'm certain about nude swimming in US public schools in the 1970s. It simply didn't occur.
By the 1970s, naked swimming by boys in high school was well on the way to being phased out, due to Title IX and the suspension of selective service (it was also being phased out at the YMCA which, due to falling memberships, was reaching out to women). As a for instance, it ended in my former high school in the early 70s due to the law suit which I have described earlier on. Thus it is not surprising that Mr. Maltamon missed out on it (he didn't miss much, IMHO).

As an aside, IMHO, it is impossible to overstate the effect that Title IX has had on the opportunities now open to girls in high school and college. Back when I was in high school, there was no such thing as interscholastic athletic competition for girls, even in sports like swimming and tennis. Even in college, there were no intercollegiate competitions for girls/women. This all changed due to Title IX. So if skinny dipping in high schools is a casualty of Title IX, no great loss I say.
MaltaMon

Shartlesville, PA

#98 Oct 4, 2012
Well, if that is really what happened, I'm not sorry that I missed out on it, but I have to add that as a kid I would not have minded. I had been in locker room since I took swimming lessons at the YMCA at the age of 6, since changing as a little boy for the beach at those lockers-for-rent, and then onto junior high school and gym class. To be naked in the presence of a roomful of naked men and boys was no big deal. But in a coeducational school district from the 7th grade (1969) on, girls and boys never found themselves together in phys ed (other than for a two-week unit in Square Dancing) and not at all for swim lessons. And nobody was naked outside the locker room unless he, as I did, challenged convention by streaking through the school on a dare.
MaltaMon

Shartlesville, PA

#99 Oct 4, 2012
Unfortunately, it has always been difficult to discuss this as an historical fact when there are those contributors who seek tittilation from scenarios involving children. But I say to Pedo Bob of Dorval and Montreal, as well as to his peers, why nude swimming? SLC and others who simply relate their experiences without any manifest sexual angle are correct to emphasize that, owing to Title IX and other factors, traditions surrounding boys' sports have changed dramatically. Pedophilic fantasizers would simply love to have been flies on the wall during our wrestling team practices and in the locker room before and after wrestling meets from the 7th grade on. Pubescent wrestlers, and those who are barely adolescent, are their ideal boy figures. We wore practically nothing to our daily practices, and yet there was nothing to prevent any of us from grabbing a practice partner or an opponent anywhere while straining against one another. I was good at the sport, but I always found it slightly revolting and completely filthy--literally filthy, because the mats were never clean, the wrestling room was very hot and smelled to high heaven, a hotbed of impetigo and jock itch--and WE smelled to high heaven--and we had to be weighed in for wrestling meets completely nude in front of impartial referees, both coaching staffs, and members of both teams and the team managers. It wasn't unusual at a moment like that for a coach to discuss strategy and technique with a naked wrestler. And if you had to sweat off an additional half-pound or so to make weight, the coach was completely in charge of how you did that (including accompanying you in the john, instructing you while you sat there and he stood watching yu to grab the toilet bowl from underneath with both hands, and to pull hard on it... which would result in the emptying of one's bowel) That is the sort of scenario that Pedo Bob and others would have loved.(Today it might be considered abusive, and I would be one of those who would insist upon that, even though I don't feel today that I was abused then by those practices) Instead they focus on naked swimming. And I suspect that they focus on naked swimming because they had no such experience as boys and, perversely, wish that they had.(And to Pedo Bob and his peers, if you really want to explore wrestling, check out something known commonly, even to this day--among schoolboy wrestlers and their coaches, that is--as the "butt drag". It was once a "move" that one wrestler could use against another, and it was perfectly legal.
MaltaMon

Shartlesville, PA

#100 Oct 4, 2012
Why did boys join wrestling teams at so young an age? For me it was simple: Girls. It was obvious to me at that age (and as my older sisters had advised me) that more girls would attend wrestling meets than any other regular sporting event. There were very few wrestlers in Junior High and High School (in my day) who had difficulty attracting the attention and the undivided interest of girls. But when girls were present, we were NOT nude.
Censored By T-O-P-I-X-com

Clarksville, TN

#101 Oct 4, 2012
Phil wrote:
Like I said, this is what NORMAL kids do or did, a fact of life, of growing up, something you have difficulty with.
The fact you can't string a sentence together without referring to CFNM speaks volumes about you.
"Normal kids" saw kids of the opposite gender NUDE on a regular basis in earlier generations? Only in you and SLC's vivid, fetishizing minds.

In fact, occurrences of clothed males seeing females nude NEVER happened in school "by accident" or anywhere else. So get real, will you?

You have no interest in clothed males seeing nude females. As your fetish dictates, you always want men/boys to be nude, humiliated, and dominated by clothed females.
Censored By T-O-P-I-X-com

Clarksville, TN

#102 Oct 4, 2012
SLC wrote:
As an aside, IMHO, it is impossible to overstate the effect that Title IX has had on the opportunities now open to girls in high school and college. Back when I was in high school, there was no such thing as interscholastic athletic competition for girls, even in sports like swimming and tennis. Even in college, there were no intercollegiate competitions for girls/women. This all changed due to Title IX. So if skinny dipping in high schools is a casualty of Title IX, no great loss I say.
No surprise that you support feminism like Coyot and other men who have a CFNM fetish. Your whole fetish dictates that females are always CLOTHED, in power, dominant over men/boys.

Title IX also has brought many ridiculous excesses which have damaged team sports and little league. Feminist mothers and fathers pushing their daughters to not only play sports, but "be one of the boys" by infiltrating boys teams and forcing their presence as the lone girl on the team.

Having separate girls teams as the law provides for is never enough for radical feminists. As a consequence, now you have girls around the country playing on male football teams, a sport they are NOT physically capable of playing. A sport which will eventually cause great physical injury or death to a girl player.
What will the feminists say when that day comes?

Because of Title IX you also see many women coaching boys basketball and football teams around the country. Clothed female coaches INSIDE boys locker rooms where boys have to shower and undress. Clothed female sports reporters inside mens locker rooms at the college and high school level. Is this invasion of privacy appropriate? In my opinion and most normal peoples it is WRONG.

The opposite, clothed male coaches and clothed male reporters inside female locker rooms while female athletes shower and undress NEVER HAPPENS.

To radical feminists and CFNM fetishists, Title IX is a great victory for clothed female domination. To boys who play sports it's been a disaster.
Censored By T-O-P-I-X-com

Clarksville, TN

#103 Oct 4, 2012
MaltaMon wrote:
SLC and others who simply relate their experiences without any manifest sexual angle are correct to emphasize that, owing to Title IX and other factors, traditions surrounding boys' sports have changed dramatically.
You're very naive. SLC and Phil don't come to this forum to relate experiences about boys sports. In their stories there is always nude males and a clothed female involved. Neither of them can discuss sports without a clothed girl "stumbling in by accident" on males swimming/showering nude.

Still waiting for one of them to post a story which contains no CFNM. They can't do it.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#104 Oct 4, 2012
""Normal kids" saw kids of the opposite gender NUDE on a regular basis in earlier generations"

Stop lying and show me where I said it was a regular occurence.
MaltaMon

Shartlesville, PA

#105 Oct 4, 2012
Thus far they haven't struck me as overtly obsssessed by CFNM scenarios. Naive? Perhaps. I suppose that I may seem that way to you because those two don't strike me in any way as a threat to children, whereas Pedo Bob not only strikes me in that way--I know that he IS a threat to young boys. In my experience as a kid-athlete, I only entered a potential fantasy for CFNM-ers once or twice. The most memorable in the ninth grade. The boys' showers had been out of order for a week, and so we were sent out into the cold to walk home after working up a sweat for several hours of practice. On a particularly cold February evening after returning still sweaty from a grueling "away" meet--on the ride home, they kept the heat up in the bus and the windows closed so that we wouldn't freeze--rather than put my clothes back on after removing all my stinking, perspiration-soaked gear, I grabbed a towel and ran naked across the darkened, empty gymnasium (it was about 7 PM)to the girls' locker room to take a shower. I figured I'd have the place entirely to myself. What I didn't know, however, was that the girls' basketball team had also had an away game, and that they hadn't yet returned. So the team and their coach wandered in to find me in the shower. That was a Friday. By Monday, it was all over the school. I wasn't even punished for breaking so sacred a rule as entering the girls' locker room because, as the Dean of Boys said, I had "suffered enough". There wasn't anything terribly sexy about it, even though, since I was just 14, all that embarrassment caused me to, shall I say, give the appearance of being turned on, at least in one obvious way. And for a while, I did notice more interest from girls who otherwise might never have been interested...lol. Nevertheless, it was all quite innocent, and before long it was all but forgotten.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#106 Oct 4, 2012
"In their stories there is always nude males and a clothed female involved"

Always?
In my case?

Again, stop showing yourself to be a liar and prove this.

Neither of them can discuss sports without a clothed girl "stumbling in by accident" on males swimming/showering nude.

Neither of them?
Them?
You are a liar.

Get a grip, get a life and go see a professional about your unhealthy obsession.
You are seriously ill to the point it is eating you up.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#107 Oct 4, 2012
"
MaltaMon wrote:
SLC and others who simply relate their experiences without any manifest sexual angle are correct to emphasize that, owing to Title IX and other factors, traditions surrounding boys' sports have changed dramatically"

You can't have a mention your experiences or things you may have heard about over the years because there is a child on the forum with an obsession who sees things that are not there.
He got found out in a previous incarnation, tried to hide behind another false name (which I don't use) and almost lasted a few days but his obsession that has made him bitter and twisted got the better of him.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#108 Oct 4, 2012
Still waiting for him to publish a post which contains no mention of CFNM. He can't do it.
He is obsessed.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#109 Oct 4, 2012
If you want evidence of his strange obsession look at his umprompted post on this forum

http://www.topix.com/forum/education/T9QURKEC...
Censored By T-O-P-I-X-com

Clarksville, TN

#111 Oct 4, 2012
MaltaMon wrote:
Thus far they haven't struck me as overtly obsssessed by CFNM scenarios. Naive? Perhaps. I suppose that I may seem that way to you because those two don't strike me in any way as a threat to children, whereas Pedo Bob not only strikes me in that way--I know that he IS a threat to young boys.
Oh and by the way, I think I speak for everyone reading this board when I say, ENOUGH of your daily ranting about "Pedo Bob" raping your son. No one believes you have a son. No one believes your interest in said topic is wholesome or normal.

You can't make a post without mentioning pedophiles and rape of boys. Good god, get some help for your mental disorder.
MaltaMon

Shartlesville, PA

#112 Oct 4, 2012
Which one are you referring to, Phil?
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#113 Oct 4, 2012
"Which one are you referring to, Phil?"

Our sick, bitter and twisted friend Censored.
Who else.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#114 Oct 4, 2012
"Good god, get some help for your mental disorder"

What hypocrisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince Harry nude photos: A reminder we're all ... (Aug '12) 1 hr I am me 29
News Paddling teacher under fire (Aug '14) 8 hr Walker Nude Clause 31
nudity in co-ed contexts (May '14) 8 hr Wire News Com 57
testschamp full of viruses, don't touch them! 8 hr MichaelNit 5
Do you think I deserved a paddling I got in sch... 13 hr Welts Need Care 30
Barefoot PE (Mar '14) 14 hr Phillip Sing A Poor 128
Punishment (Nov '14) 14 hr Phillip Sing A Poor 61
More from around the web