Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Lessons Completely Nude?

Posted in the Education Forum

Comments (Page 101)

Showing posts 2,001 - 2,020 of2,220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

lOL.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I said that, boy? And how do you know where I have been in my life?
Anybody who has been near a woman knows girls do not need swimming tampons.
MaltaMon

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who has been near a woman knows girls do not need swimming tampons.
Zwacko forgets that he once posted as Sir Arthur, that he's admitted openly that he once posted as Sir Arthur, and that nobody recalls my posting on these threads last winter his posts from November 2011 as Sir Arthur in which he insists that (1) "all boys to their teens" should be required to swim completely nude at all times in school, in other swimming pools, at the beach, everywhere, because they "look better nude" and "look silly" in bathing suits, and (2) adolescent girls and women should not have to swim nude because they require bathing suits to keep their tampons in place. He forgets. Or rather, he thinks that WE forget. But we don't forget, Zwacko. You're forgetting that we are the ones who have exposed you as a liar, a homosexual, and a pedophile. And we haven't forgotten that we've used your own words and actions to expose you as such, or which words and actions we have deployed to expose you. Stop the lying, Zwacko. If you want to avoid further exposure, just leave.
MaltaMon

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

"nobody FORGETS my posting on these threads.." Lol. Typing too fast. Oh, well. You get the idea. Later, Line. Post whatever feedback you have.
MaltaMon

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

(You have to love how he keeps referring to you as "boy" whenever he wants to talk "tough". Lol. The only other males with whom he's ever been "tough" in person are the young, little ones. Hence "boy" when addressing a man in his late fifties.
MaltaMon

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Or, when Zwacko and the Coy Fag refer to me, it's always "she"--the dead giveaway of the speaker's sexuality and age. Homosexual. Middle age or elderly. Only middle-aged or elderly GAY males refer to other men as "she" or "her". It's a dead giveaway. Lol. As if we needed MORE than the very substantial proof that they've given us already and otherwise.
Maltamon

Yelverton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

skinny dipping with the boys never done me any harm I'm the best paid rent boy in Penis-sylvania. You heterophobes!
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Maltamon wrote:
skinny dipping with the boys never done me any harm I'm the best paid rent boy in Penis-sylvania. You heterophobes!
This is DJW/Zuiko/Sir Arthur posting as "Maltamon" This guy is posting from Plymouth, UK. Posting under my name, with one obvious difference: I'm an American citizen posting from the United States. And he's obsessed with homosexual fantasies which usually include underaged males. He's what NAMBLA calls a "boy lover". Kindly ignore the silly boy-loving old homosexual pedophile queen.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Good. That sick freak is gone.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Kindly ignore the silly boy-loving old homosexual pedophile queen.
Yes, we are ignoring you, Molly.
MaltaMon

Collegeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are ignoring you, Molly.
You're doing a terrible job of it. Four texts on four different.threads from you, two from DJW (making five from you alone), and three from CoyFag. All this evening. That's a strange way to ignore me. Not to mention this text, in which you tell me you're ignoring me. You will say absolutely anything. If you're going to ignore me, please, Zwacko/DJW: Just fu**cking do it.
R PERRY

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Getting back to the original topic. I swam nude in school was not forced to do so. Swam nude willingly always really liked it. Was never a problem for me. In senior high suits were optional some wore them some did not we never looked at it in a perverted way.
MaltaMon

Toughkenamon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Can't relate. I can't imagine having to do that in these parts. The parents, teachers and many students would have marched on the state capitol against it. Never would have been tolerated. I am appalled that any community accepted it in those days. And I attended school from the early sixties to the mid-seventies.
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I believe NAMBLA members are just posting rubbish on here, on purpose, as a part of their job.

Not everybody here would be old enough to remember those times, and not everybody would make the same exact types of claims.

I believe NAMBLA members are actually working together on here trying to spread trash.
MaltaMon

Toughkenamon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
I believe NAMBLA members are just posting rubbish on here, on purpose, as a part of their job.
Not everybody here would be old enough to remember those times, and not everybody would make the same exact types of claims.
I believe NAMBLA members are actually working together on here trying to spread trash.
That is quite possible.
MaltaMon

Toughkenamon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure that Zuiko is NAMBLA.
DJW

Saint Austell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

R PERRY
Lancaster, NY
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2177 Yesterday
Getting back to the original topic. I swam nude in school was not forced to do so. Swam nude willingly always really liked it. Was never a problem for me. In senior high suits were optional some wore them some did not we never looked at it in a perverted way.

Yes Rick Perry but before you became Governor of Texas and supervised nude showers before prisoners received their lethal injections you forget that girls were never given the "option" of swimming nude.

Cant you see you were just being prepared as Cannon fodder for Vietnam!

No female was compelled or allowed to swim nude because they wre being prepared for "motherhood" and told to become "obedient" American housewives.
Women were only supposed to reveal themselves to their husbands.

Once Reagan won the 1980 Presidential election and it was clear that President Carter's half baked attempt to reinstate the draft failed by requiring males to pre-register as available for National Service there was no likelihood of conscription to the nude swim being brought back! Instead the Mujahedin were armed in Afghanistan and the Soviets defeated.

Christian Fundamentalists like Maltamom now saw same sex nudity as a return to original sin and a promotion of homosexuality.

Feminists like Panty line Dazzle saw it as a double standard that held back female emancipation.

No there was nothing innocent about boys swimming nude even if Penis-sylvania stood against the trend in the 1960's and 70's y'all :-)
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Lol. Now you can see why I can never take with even a modicum of seriousness Zuiko/DJW's interpretation of history or, indeed, what constitutes "history". He just says anything. Believes whatever he reads on the internet and assumes that others will likewise believe whatever bullshit he posts . Lol. "History", indeed. Carter and the draft. Photos of young boys completely nude in the shower or posed erotically for some deranged pedophile photographer. Stories of women using their nude young nephews to teach their daughters about the male anatomy. "History"? Really, you sick demented predatory sociopath?
DJW

Saint Austell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I bet you were only too ready to get your todger out in some paddy field in Vietnam Molly? However, no American has been prosecuted for failing to pre-register since 1984 I guess as most Americans eat in Taco Bell they would be too fat to get into the medical room and their big bellies would hide their scrotums when they stood to attention before the draft officer.

The days of Nude Jersey, Nude york, Penis-sylvania, the state of masochistics and "Rhode him" Island are well and truly over. No more nude swimming in schools, end the male pre-draft y'all!
MaltaMon

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

"Nude Jersey, Nude york, Penis-sylvania"? Are you ten years old? Or are you just a severely developmentally-arrested homosexual?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,001 - 2,020 of2,220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
HS nude swimming 4 hr Phil 188
Microsoft Office 365 Certification Exam 74-325 ... 9 hr mscicatest 2
Office 365 for 74-324 practice exam 9 hr mscicatest 1
IBM M6040-520 exam questions 9 hr passexam 1
Microsoft 70-341 and 70-342 exam prep 9 hr passexam 1
Microsoft Lync Server 2013 74-338 exam 9 hr mscicatest 1
Cisco CCIE 300-029 dumps 9 hr passexam 1
•••
•••