Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Lessons Completely Nude?

Posted in the Education Forum

Comments (Page 100)

Showing posts 1,981 - 2,000 of2,220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jusy that, yethinks? Grow up, you infantile inarticulate bore. Go find a husband.
tom

Angola, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Swimming without a suit was a little different on the first day, but after 10 minutes or so it was no big deal.However, I do not think that kids today should be subjected, even if it were possible,to such a requirement.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

MaltaMon wrote:
Jusy that, yethinks? Grow up, you infantile inarticulate bore. Go find a husband.
for whom-YOU! not a chance- any male friends I have are active in business, sports, attractive decent women or loyal to their wives and families, have interests in economics and global happenings etc.- totally distant from your culture of envy and depravity. Get some help, give evidence of same and likely many would attempt to help you to becoming a normal person.....jest sayin'.....lol
Bob

Québec, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

MaltaMon wrote:
Go find another boy to abuse. Or failing that, another blow up doll to play with.
MaltaMon

Collegeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find another boy to abuse. Or failing that, another blow up doll to play with.
Lol. What a fa**ggot.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

coyote wrote:
<quoted text> for whom-YOU! not a chance- any male friends I have are active in business, sports, attractive decent women or loyal to their wives and families, have interests in economics and global happenings etc.- totally distant from your culture of envy and depravity. Get some help, give evidence of same and likely many would attempt to help you to becoming a normal person.....jest sayin'.....lol
Being interested in sports, women, economics, and politics doesn't make you appear grown up, they are just steorotypical interests that kids perceive grown ups having, why are you in such an arrested state? How were you raised?
MaltaMon

Toughkenamon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

He wasn't raised . He was baked. But not completely.
MaltaMon

Toughkenamon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

coyote wrote:
<quoted text> uuhhh ! Phil, coyote is guessing "the point of this post" is to annoy you and in that it seems to have realized some success ! No harm - jusy some devil's advocacy methinks !!
So... A sixty-something heterosexual grandfatherly man posts for no good reason other than "to annoy" Phil? Lol. Get a husband, CoyFag.
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

MaltaMon wrote:
He wasn't raised . He was baked. But not completely.
What are you implying?
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

That he's as interesting as an undercooked baguette.
do Jolly watch

Tavistock, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Phil wrote:
"I can assure you that there was no nudity"
Are you speaking for your school and your particular experience or are you speaking on behalf of the entire education system for that period?
It was very rare in the UK but a very good school in my town had a 'no suits' policy until sometime in the 1970s.
MM must account for the nude swim's he had to endure in 1974!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Uploaded on Mar 14, 2008

Jerry recalls his naked swimming class at his middle school. Episode 13 of the Emmy Award winning webseries created by Jerry & Orrin Zucker.

Read actual eyewitness accounts here: http://ozonetv.wordpress.com/2007/04/ ...

Visit the JerryTime Store: http://www.cafepress.com/itsjerrytime

Category People & Blogs

LicenseStandard YouTube License

This is not age restricted!

luno44 5 years ago

would your pedophile gym teacher have an answer to why the girls' bathing suit lint would not clog the filter? Girls' suits are bigger too&#65279; so there's more lint. I'd suggest you go back and find your gym teacher and kick his ass.

77777computerperson 1 year ago

If the lent clogs the filters (along w/ the other stupid reasons they gave u) then why would the girls get to wear bathing suits? Seems like back then the schools had a CFNM (clothed female naked male) sex theme going on. I&#65279; hope ur generation of boys that went through that humiliation sued the schools & school districts for violating your rights. I can understand if we were all raised nudist & that was the culture but u guys were put into a gender biased scenario in the older yrs of ur childhood

kobidobidog 1 year ago

@VVayVVard The dammage is the guilt adults give like the devil did through that beguiling serpent. God never gave Adam, and eve Guilt about being nude&#65279; because he did not want to dammage them psychologically, but the devil through men has no qualms about damaging us with guilt, and that is why the girls, and boys reacted the way they did. Boys jumping into the pool,and the girls screaming.The only ones happy are the parents with the devil in them thinking the children are&#65279; doing the right thing.

BuzzardlyThings 3 years ago

My friend Bill Betz told me that he had to swim naked too&#65279; in Buffalo in 72.

MM end these outrages now!
MaltaMon

Toughkenamon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

You can't even read, you idiot. I have always maintained that I never had to swim nude. I never attended any school or belonged to any club, gymnasium or pool in which nudity was ever permitted, much less required. 1974? Where did you get that? I graduated from high school and entered college that year. No nude swimming in 1974 or in any other year. Now please, crawl back into your hole. Your own arsehole, that is, you sniveling, creepy sexually dysfunctional, nudity-obsessed queer..
do Jolly watch

Newton Abbot, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

You are an apologist for American atrocities; the forced shower, the nude press ups and the paddle.
I hope you sleep at night or are you just to busy masturbating in your trailer!
SLC

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

do Jolly watch wrote:
<quoted text>
MM must account for the nude swim's he had to endure in 1974!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uploaded on Mar 14, 2008
Jerry recalls his naked swimming class at his middle school. Episode 13 of the Emmy Award winning webseries created by Jerry & Orrin Zucker.
Read actual eyewitness accounts here: http://ozonetv.wordpress.com/2007/04/ ...
Visit the JerryTime Store: http://www.cafepress.com/itsjerrytime
Category People & Blogs
LicenseStandard YouTube License
This is not age restricted!
luno44 5 years ago
would your pedophile gym teacher have an answer to why the girls' bathing suit lint would not clog the filter? Girls' suits are bigger too&#65279; so there's more lint. I'd suggest you go back and find your gym teacher and kick his ass.
77777computerperson 1 year ago
If the lent clogs the filters (along w/ the other stupid reasons they gave u) then why would the girls get to wear bathing suits? Seems like back then the schools had a CFNM (clothed female naked male) sex theme going on. I&#65279; hope ur generation of boys that went through that humiliation sued the schools & school districts for violating your rights. I can understand if we were all raised nudist & that was the culture but u guys were put into a gender biased scenario in the older yrs of ur childhood
kobidobidog 1 year ago
@VVayVVard The dammage is the guilt adults give like the devil did through that beguiling serpent. God never gave Adam, and eve Guilt about being nude&#65279; because he did not want to dammage them psychologically, but the devil through men has no qualms about damaging us with guilt, and that is why the girls, and boys reacted the way they did. Boys jumping into the pool,and the girls screaming.The only ones happy are the parents with the devil in them thinking the children are&#65279; doing the right thing.
BuzzardlyThings 3 years ago
My friend Bill Betz told me that he had to swim naked too&#65279; in Buffalo in 72.
MM end these outrages now!
As I explained very much earlier on on this thread, the notion that swimsuit fibers were responsible for boys being forced to swim naked was baloney; as Jolly watch points out the girls were issued swim suits made of the same material by the school. See attached link, comment #40

In fairness, Maltamon has consistently said that he never swam naked in high school. However, he grudgingly has admitted that, maybe the practice was in force at other high schools including the one I attended but that girls were very rarely present, if ever. In this I agree. Most, if not all the CFNM stories are fictional.

http://www.topix.com/forum/education/TV5C3Q72...
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

SLC wrote:
<quoted text>
As I explained very much earlier on on this thread, the notion that swimsuit fibers were responsible for boys being forced to swim naked was baloney; as Jolly watch points out the girls were issued swim suits made of the same material by the school. See attached link, comment #40
In fairness, Maltamon has consistently said that he never swam naked in high school. However, he grudgingly has admitted that, maybe the practice was in force at other high schools including the one I attended but that girls were very rarely present, if ever. In this I agree. Most, if not all the CFNM stories are fictional.
It's more ridiculous than that, son! You are making me proud of you now! You have my approval! I accept of your existence! You are validated!

Zuiko says that girls need swimming costumes because of swimming tampons, he has never been near a women(Or a naked teenage girl, for that matter).
SLC

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more ridiculous than that, son! You are making me proud of you now! You have my approval! I accept of your existence! You are validated!
Zuiko says that girls need swimming costumes because of swimming tampons, he has never been near a women(Or a naked teenage girl, for that matter).
Actually, it is considered medically inappropriate for women to go swimming during menstruation.
coyote

Dartmouth, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

SLC- I know at my jr college the girls wore suits and swam at separate times than the guys. Could be MM was molly back in the days and that would explain why she wore a suit ?...jest sayin,...
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

No, it's not considered medically inappropriate.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

SLC wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing is that we all know that MM is a liar, both when he talks about himself and when he talks about others.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I said that, boy? And how do you know where I have been in my life?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,981 - 2,000 of2,220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Microsoft MB7-702 exam questions 13 hr passexam 1
The latest IBM C4090-958 exam questions 13 hr passexam 1
IBM C4060-156 exam questions 13 hr passexam 1
CompTIA CAS-001 exam questions 13 hr passexam 1
EC-COUNCIL 412-79 exam dumps 14 hr passexam 1
_______Are you afraid to show off what you have... (Mar '11) Mon Phil 157
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) Mon MaltaMon 1,216
•••
•••