Suggestion Needed
brook_nelson

Mumbai, India

#1 Feb 17, 2006
Hi Guys .....iam looking to get myself MCSE Certified ...i asked my friend for a suggestion to buy study guides for mcse from and he mentioned about nextcertify.com and how it helped him pass his exams . Does anyone have any experience with nextcertify.com ?. Please do let me know before i shell my dollars out ...any good or bad experience will be appreiciated ..iam short of money these days
Bob

Châteauguay, Canada

#4 Apr 28, 2013
You can get MCSE ( MaltaMon's Complete Spanking Expertise ) certification by contacting MaltaMon in Pennsylvania.
Curriculum includes:

1. Benefits of bare-bottom spanking

2. Taking down briefs slowly to maximize build up of pre-spank tension

3. Benefits of group showers after PE

4. Coaching nude swimming for boys

MaltaMon provides all instruction, all equipment, including volunteers from a local boys' school who will be test guinea pigs. MaltaMon will dress in drag to demonstrate the portion on why a female spanker is preferable for psychological reasons.

In UK, contact LargeLanguage
MaltaMon

Mullica Hill, NJ

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Bob wrote:
You can get MCSE ( MaltaMon's Complete Spanking Expertise ) certification by contacting MaltaMon in Pennsylvania.
Curriculum includes:
MaltaMon provides all instruction, all equipment, including volunteers from a local boys' school who will be test guinea pigs. MaltaMon will dress in drag to demonstrate the portion on why a female spanker is preferable for psychological reasons.
You're a pig, Pedo Bob
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#6 May 15, 2013
Bob wrote:
Curriculum includes:
Is this meant to be funny, or is it revenge? Remember, by promoting our alleged spanking by female services, you are guilty by more than just association, you either way you look like a pedophile. MaltaMon is too right, you are your worst enemy.
Bonb

Trois-rivières, Canada

#7 May 15, 2013
"you either way you look"

You either way you look?

Does that mean something or is it just another typo?
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#8 May 15, 2013
Of course it's a typo, son. It's usually kids online who use spelling as an argument, because they have nothing else.
Willie Nelson

Montréal, Canada

#9 Wednesday Mar 1
brook_nelson wrote:
Hi Guys .....iam looking to get myself MCSE Certified ...i asked my friend for a suggestion to buy study guides for mcse from and he mentioned about nextcertify.com and how it helped him pass his exams . Does anyone have any experience with nextcertify.com ?. Please do let me know before i shell my dollars out ...any good or bad experience will be appreiciated ..iam short of money these days
The above poster posts from Mumbai. Have you ever heard of an Indian city named Bumboy?
If it exists, I'm sure Phil and Maltamon vacation there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Microsoft Azure 70-532 study guide 4 hr educator 1
Architecting Azure Solution 70-534 questions 5 hr educator 1
NSE4 Fortinet Network Security Professional dumps 5 hr educator 1
Latest 640-916 DCICT Exam Dumps with DCICT Prac... 5 hr CCNA DC 2
News 20 Weird Things We've Learned About Bill Gates 6 hr Parden Pard 1
p.h.i.l. 7 hr PHIL 1
News Scott Fardy steps back in time to meet children... 11 hr Phil 1
More from around the web