Female Nurses drive men away from healthcare treatment

Posted in the Education Forum

Comments (Page 14)

Showing posts 261 - 280 of495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#344
Jan 29, 2013
 
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused, aren't you? Not surprising giving your low lack of comprehension, to put it politely.
The saucy bit was about Katie wanting a male nurse with shaved chest. For me I would prefer a female nurse with bare chest.
But as usual you are talking to yourself, or projecting yourself, since you have already declared that you prefer a male nurse.
How can you say that when she mentioned males? If she said people, perhaps you could said saucy, but she said "MEN". And women might be attracted to men differently than a man is attracted to women, so you had a nice bash at it, but it failed unfortunately for you.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#345
Jan 29, 2013
 
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Maltamon, would you prefer a male or female nurse? We haven't established your sexual preferences yet, apart from your fixation with naked boys.
A straight male so we wouldn't be sexually abusable.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#346
Jan 29, 2013
 
Why not have Dr Sparks in New Mexico tattoo your mid section something to the effect "males only". She does (sorry-did) things like that for her male patients but their wives did not like it very much- guess they didn't want no honky touching THEIR toys!.... so I hear.... Zuiko can tell you most women will not sexually abuse you- actually he likely feels not enough women will abuse him....jes' like a buck rabbit in spring around the does... a true aristoCAT that fellow !
MaltaMon

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#347
Jan 29, 2013
 
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Maltamon, would you prefer a male or female nurse? We haven't established your sexual preferences yet, apart from your fixation with naked boys.
take the nasty out of your question and I will give you an answer
MaltaMon

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#348
Jan 29, 2013
 
That is, unless you want another nasty response from me.. that is how you began our dialogue, and that is how I will choose to continue it unless you retract that last part. all the best
Broken arrow

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that when she mentioned males? If she said people, perhaps you could said saucy, but she said "MEN". And women might be attracted to men differently than a man is attracted to women, so you had a nice bash at it, but it failed unfortunately for you.
Are you right in the head numbnuts i said MALE NURSE WITH A SHAVED CHEST then i posted underneith that post AND WITH SHAVED ARM PITS.Do you need every thing spelling out to you,talking to you is like talking nuclear physics to a three year old.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#350
Jan 29, 2013
 
The above post is from Katie Mellish Broken arrow is a friend of mine who goes on a different forum from the rest of us.How on Erth her monika came up i do not know because she deleted it-strange.
MaltaMon

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Katie Mellish wrote:
The above post is from Katie Mellish Broken arrow is a friend of mine who goes on a different forum from the rest of us.How on Erth her monika came up i do not know because she deleted it-strange.
Damn. I thought Neil Young had logged on.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Jan 29, 2013
 
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Damn. I thought Neil Young had logged on.
So did i when i saw Broken arrow-LOL xxx.
jean -rene

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Jan 29, 2013
 
I have not read all the messages, only the beguinning which was inspired by the blog of doctor Sherman about the nurses and the lack of respect for modesty of males.
but in fact he talked of that issue for both gender of patients in an hospital even if the women dare much than men to complain about lack of privacy which explains certainly that their modesty is a little best respected generally.

it seems also to me that he was rather objecting to the attitude of female nurses and female dosctors towards boy's students when they had sports physicals.
In one discussion, he was talking of the lack of respect of any privacy which happened too much often in sports physicals until recent years.
on this point, I think that he is right, the boys or male teenagers in high schools or colleges were generally not treated with much respect of modesty and privacy when they were submitted to group exams sometimes in gyms all together with a very thorough examination including test of hernia or inspection of genitals while the girl's student had only short examination, less undressed, without intimate inspection and rather seldom performed in group. It was a kind of double standard which was admitted until recent years.

and he compares that situation at sport physicals to that of draftees when there was still mandatory physicals before the selective service in the United states in the 60's and beguinning of 70's or a mandatory service in some other countries. He found that sometimes the methods used by the doctors or nurses at sports physicals of male teenagers were not very different of that of the army to decide about the fitness of the draftees.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#354
Jan 29, 2013
 
Katie Mellish wrote:
The above post is from Katie Mellish Broken arrow is a friend of mine who goes on a different forum from the rest of us.How on Erth her monika came up i do not know because she deleted it-strange.
OMG Katie.... invite her back... am I sick or is that a FUNNY FUNNY post?!? Hope Sir Art misses that one- don't let her and bob at each other !!!!!
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Jan 29, 2013
 
Katie Mellish wrote:
The above post is from Katie Mellish Broken arrow is a friend of mine who goes on a different forum from the rest of us.How on Erth her monika came up i do not know because she deleted it-strange.
OMG, then you add this explanation- what the heck would it be like to visit a pub with you two-- I do not think I would survive it if you got a little riled at another patron.....funny !!! Andy Capp in drag- awesome...
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Jan 29, 2013
 
B 4 I leave- may I ask how the name Broken Arrow came to be......I am not sure I can take it at this time.... heart attack in the wings !!!! PLEASE !!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#357
Jan 29, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that when she mentioned males? If she said people, perhaps you could said saucy, but she said "MEN". And women might be attracted to men differently than a man is attracted to women, so you had a nice bash at it, but it failed unfortunately for you.
Even a ten year old child would understand Katie's post and my reply to her. So again you have failed miserably. Your school playground tactics are not to our level, boy.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#358
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

coyote wrote:
B 4 I leave- may I ask how the name Broken Arrow came to be......I am not sure I can take it at this time.... heart attack in the wings !!!! PLEASE !!!
To Coyote the monika Broken arrow came about from a action movie about a lost atomic bomb.I believe it is military code for a lost atomic weapon.MM might be able to fill us in on this one and MM might be able to tell us the name of that action movie where the term is mention.PS she also does archery at the RUFC she is one hell of a good shot with her bow.-tAKECARE Katie xxxxxx.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#359
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

coyote wrote:
B 4 I leave- may I ask how the name Broken Arrow came to be......I am not sure I can take it at this time.... heart attack in the wings !!!! PLEASE !!!
Well, she is a bow and arrow enthusiast. It could have a Freudian meaning though.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#360
Jan 29, 2013
 
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To Coyote the monika Broken arrow came about from a action movie about a lost atomic bomb.I believe it is military code for a lost atomic weapon.MM might be able to fill us in on this one and MM might be able to tell us the name of that action movie where the term is mention.PS she also does archery at the RUFC she is one hell of a good shot with her bow.-tAKECARE Katie xxxxxx.
The original Broken Arrow movie was about cowboys and indians I believe. I must have seen it as a child ages ago.
But you are right, it might still appeal to kids like Maltamon and Largelout.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#361
Jan 29, 2013
 
coyote wrote:
<quoted text> OMG, then you add this explanation- what the heck would it be like to visit a pub with you two-- I do not think I would survive it if you got a little riled at another patron.....funny !!! Andy Capp in drag- awesome...
LL would certainly not feel at home with these kind of women, he is always afraid that they might rape him, or worse.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#362
Jan 29, 2013
 
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a ten year old child would understand Katie's post and my reply to her. So again you have failed miserably. Your school playground tactics are not to our level, boy.
To Zuiko hello again-school playground tactics,did he ever go to school?You are right he is not to our level.Zuiko we have a circle of some good posters here therss me,Coyote,you ,MM and Bob.We might not agree with each other and we might not get on with each other but we can have a laugh and a joke with each other thats the way we are.I will be honest i do like Malta Mon.Him and Coyote seem to be getting to know each other and getting on fine with each other.But yes you are right Big gob and small brain is not on our level he is a different ball game to us.Katie Mellish xx.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#363
Jan 29, 2013
 
coyote wrote:
<quoted text> OMG, then you add this explanation- what the heck would it be like to visit a pub with you two-- I do not think I would survive it if you got a little riled at another patron.....funny !!! Andy Capp in drag- awesome...
To Coyote hello she likes her drink she drinks Pernod bombs thats Pernod in cyder.She is a big girl she is 6ft 2" and that is no joke.But i will tell you what is a joke her boyfriend is 5ft 6" and that is straight up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••