John Paul II students named Junior Scholars

Apr 12, 2014 Full story: Bluffton Today

The recognition comes as a result of outstanding performance on the annual PSAT standardized test, which measures them against high school sophomores.

Full Story
Brother Andre

Dorval, Canada

#3 Apr 19, 2014
I took a break from being on my knees at St Joseph's oratory...(..I was praying, of course. What else would a Catholic priest be doing down on his knees. Don't answer that)
Took a walk downtown to the McGill Campus. Students were celebrating MaltaSon Rape Day: they were all walking around wearing spiderman underwear on their heads, singing songs, drinking beer, and behaving like inebriated university students like to behave.
A couple of frat boys from Delta Gamma Psi had set up a "grape table".
They take a fresh grape, dip it in extra virgin olive oil, and then you pucker your lips like an anus, and they insert the grape into your mouth. This is followed by a good slug of beer from a mug.
What clean, harmless fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home-schooling parents relieved over passage of... (Mar '14) 6 hr Brenda Stiles 2
Sandy Hook commission calls for tighter regulat... 7 hr Brenda Stiles 2
Trial ordered in Philly school cheating probe 13 hr MaltaMon 25
Less reading material means fewer readers 17 hr abigail22 1
1Z0-053 practice exam & 1Z0-053 question and an... Mon oacllceo 1
1Z0-052 practice exam & 1Z0-052 question and an... Mon oacllceo 1
70-463 practice exam & 70-463 question and answers Mon oacllceo 1

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE