Tulsa Public Schools changes dropout-...

Tulsa Public Schools changes dropout-reporting protocol

There are 3 comments on the Tulsa World story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Tulsa Public Schools changes dropout-reporting protocol. In it, Tulsa World reports that:

A review of Tulsa Public Schoolsa dropout reporting procedures has led to some changes since the district had to correct the last numbers it reported to the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulsa World.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Sep 21, 2010
Yes, the numbers only trippled.........TPS needs some new math classes for the administration. Funny this comes out AFTER the Superintendent got a new contract. When is TPS going to use acceptable accounting methods..........answer never, they don't want the Board to be able to read the financials.
Road Rage

Tulsa, OK

#2 Sep 21, 2010
District officials have said an increasingly popular reason parents city for withdrawing their children is home schooling.

KOTV, please hire some more proof readers. In the sentence above, the word city should be cite.

It would be easier for the readers of your website to read the stories if words are used correctly.

Since: Feb 13

Visakhapatnam, India

#3 Feb 28, 2013
I joined in online training for software course in Svrtechnologies. They gave me online training/ home schooling. I learned the course training from home. I saved lot of time. I am very happy with this online training. Their response is good. The trainers gave me lot of information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Microsoft Azure 70-532 study guide 1 hr educator 1
Architecting Azure Solution 70-534 questions 2 hr educator 1
NSE4 Fortinet Network Security Professional dumps 2 hr educator 1
Latest 640-916 DCICT Exam Dumps with DCICT Prac... 2 hr CCNA DC 2
News 20 Weird Things We've Learned About Bill Gates 3 hr Parden Pard 1
p.h.i.l. 4 hr PHIL 1
News Scott Fardy steps back in time to meet children... 7 hr Phil 1
More from around the web