Wales Assembly Returns The School Sho...
Phili

UK

#945 Apr 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you arguing with Zuiko? Not that there is anything wrong with that, as you are a useful tool, and are able to be used limitedly. But why are you continuing this thing with Zuiko, anyway?
Are you just interested in all the drama? If so, don't post if you can't respect people as people, instead of objects for drama.
A useful tool?
You think you are using me.
I doubt you could use a knife and fork properly.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#946 Apr 26, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
A useful tool?
You think you are using me.
I doubt you could use a knife and fork properly.
"I doubt you could use a knife and fork properly."

You mean in the same way your mother raised you to be incompetent, and you left home feeling inferior, and therefore you didn't make any progress in life, because you feared failure, because you felt incompetent?

Yes, you are a tool. Maybe with limited control over you, but you are still being used.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#947 Apr 26, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
A useful tool?
You think you are using me.
I doubt you could use a knife and fork properly.
Why do you make so many attacks relating to basic competence? Were you raised to be incompetent?
Phili

UK

#948 Apr 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"I doubt you could use a knife and fork properly."
You mean in the same way your mother raised you to be incompetent, and you left home feeling inferior, and therefore you didn't make any progress in life, because you feared failure, because you felt incompetent?
Yes, you are a tool. Maybe with limited control over you, but you are still being used.
Nobody is using me, least off all a village idiot like you.
In what way are you using me?
Phili

UK

#949 Apr 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you too are a paedophile.
This from a man child who admits to wanting to touch nude 13 year old girls.
And yes, there is something wrong with that.
MaltaMon

New Castle, DE

#950 Apr 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Molly, you don't talk about anything except nude boys, gay rape, and homosexual descriptions. So your projectionist drivel about these subjects does not fool anyone.
Repeat.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#951 Apr 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"I doubt you could use a knife and fork properly."
You mean in the same way your mother raised you to be incompetent, and you left home feeling inferior, and therefore you didn't make any progress in life, because you feared failure, because you felt incompetent?
Yes, you are a tool. Maybe with limited control over you, but you are still being used.
He is certainly being used by Molly, but unfortunately he has crashed into a wall after all the pedophile revelations about him, from his own posts.
MaltaMon

New Castle, DE

#952 Apr 26, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to all that trouble why not quote me in context then someone might bother to read what you post.
There is very little in there of what you actually posted. It's nearly all me. It's curious that this individual who posted "opinions are not proofs (sic)" relies heavily on what were MY opinions at the time he references rather than your own words. My hunch is that your words won't help his rather disingenuous argument, which itself avoids all acknowledgement of his own ubiquitous statements demanding that all "boys to their teens" be required to strip completely in public and swim entirely nude, even with clothed females present.
Phili

Dunfermline, UK

#953 Apr 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
He is certainly being used by Molly, but unfortunately he has crashed into a wall after all the pedophile revelations about him, from his own posts.
Don't flatter yourself, sunshine.
Let me say yet again, you have proven nothing and there is nothing a boy lover like you can do that will embarrass me one jot.
MaltaMon

Elverson, PA

#954 Apr 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
He is certainly being used by Molly, but unfortunately he has crashed into a wall after all the pedophile revelations about him, from his own posts.
Lol.. Wrongo! You've posted my posts about Phil--not Phil's 'own' posts. "Opinions," said Sir Arthur, "are not proofs (sic)." You have no idea of how to prove your point. And you cannot prove anything without admitting into evidence your own prolific postings on nude young boys, notably those which demand that all "boys to their teens" be forced to strip completely in public and then be forced to swim entirely nude in schools, in public pools, in the ocean, in lakes... even with--or perhaps especially with--clothed females either supervising or swimming with them. No attack on Phil is valid until and unless you address your own twisted, sexually perverted paedophile postings which extend back to at least 2010 under several different aliases, notably Sir Arthur, FortySomething and the current ZuikiBoyLoins. You're simply too afraid to acknowledge your own homosexual paedophilia, too embarrassed that you have outed yourself long ago and repeatedly. Your attacks on Phil are thus meaningless. This is worse than a case of the pot calling the kettle black. This is the Bethlehem Steel blast furnace calling the antique andiron black.
MaltaMon

Elverson, PA

#955 Apr 26, 2013
(gee, I wonder what the twisted, sniveling little fae coward will say in response.. something about "projection" perhaps?)
D-J-W

Torquay, UK

#956 Apr 26, 2013
Why should showers be an integral part of the curriculum when changing rooms are too small and offer little privacy- let us end this state child abuse!

http://www.sandfordmid.dorset.sch.uk/p_PE_And...

PE AND GAMES KIT
It is essential that pupils dress suitably for physical activities of all kinds. Parents should bear in mind the following points:-
1 Separate footwear is essential for sports activity. PE and dance in the hall are done in bare feet.

2. A towel is required for showers after GAMES lessons. Please remember that our curriculum covers personal health and hygiene as an integral part of PE and Games and showers are important in this.

3. Our changing rooms are very small. Please use SMALL kit bags.

4. PLEASE LABEL EVERY ITEM OF SCHOOL CLOTHING WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME. IT IS MUCH EASIER TO RETURN IT TO YOUR CHILD IF IT IS NAMED.

GIRLS
Emerald green 'rugby' shirt or blouse; black shorts; white ankle socks or green football socks; plimsolls/training shoes

BOYS
Emerald green football or rugby shirt (rugby shirt preferable); black shorts; emerald green ootball socks; plimsolls/training shoes; football boots for outdoor use.

ALL
Emerald green T-shirts for indoor lessons are also available. SHIN-PADS are compulsory
for football matches at ALL levels of the game, including school, and are also recommended for hockey.

On cold days it is recommended that pupils wear a warm plain-coloured tracksuit for
outdoor games should they possess one. A navy hooded sweat top is available for
P.E. and Games. Keep warm and enjoy the games!
Bonb

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#957 Apr 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make so many attacks relating to basic competence? Were you raised to be incompetent?
People attack you on your incompetence, LargeIncompetent, because you obviously have none.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#958 Apr 26, 2013
D-J-W wrote:
Why should showers be an integral part of the curriculum when changing rooms are too small and offer little privacy- let us end this state child abuse!
http://www.sandfordmid.dorset.sch.uk/p_PE_And...
PE AND GAMES KIT
It is essential that pupils dress suitably for physical activities of all kinds. Parents should bear in mind the following points:-
1 Separate footwear is essential for sports activity. PE and dance in the hall are done in bare feet.
2. A towel is required for showers after GAMES lessons. Please remember that our curriculum covers personal health and hygiene as an integral part of PE and Games and showers are important in this.
3. Our changing rooms are very small. Please use SMALL kit bags.
4. PLEASE LABEL EVERY ITEM OF SCHOOL CLOTHING WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME. IT IS MUCH EASIER TO RETURN IT TO YOUR CHILD IF IT IS NAMED.
GIRLS
Emerald green 'rugby' shirt or blouse; black shorts; white ankle socks or green football socks; plimsolls/training shoes
BOYS
Emerald green football or rugby shirt (rugby shirt preferable); black shorts; emerald green ootball socks; plimsolls/training shoes; football boots for outdoor use.
ALL
Emerald green T-shirts for indoor lessons are also available. SHIN-PADS are compulsory
for football matches at ALL levels of the game, including school, and are also recommended for hockey.
On cold days it is recommended that pupils wear a warm plain-coloured tracksuit for
outdoor games should they possess one. A navy hooded sweat top is available for
P.E. and Games. Keep warm and enjoy the games!
DJ, as the evil child pornographee who posted last December literally many hundreds of photos of naked young boys, and hundreds more of prepubescent boys posed deliberately by a sick child-molesting soul mate of yours in the skimpiest of underwear briefs and in erotic poses--simply heart-rending photographs of serially sexually abused children, not one of them in clothing--you have absolutely no business posting your insanely hypocritical treatises against nudity. You clearly, and criminally, are a "man" who enjoys children on display in the nude, spreading their legs and buttocks for that sick likeminded photographer. Your words have you speaking out against all that you have demonstrated you represent. You have, in effect, forced every child depicted in tbe photos you posted, nearly 1000 in all, to strip naked again. And you thereby have molested them again. Shut your lying hypocritical mouth, remove yourself from here, and don't ever come back.
Bob

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#959 Apr 26, 2013
The evil pornography posted last December was posted by none other than MaltaMon himself. He exchanges the stuff regularly with his "wife", LargeLanguage.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#960 Apr 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
The evil pornography posted last December was posted by none other than MaltaMon himself. He exchanges the stuff regularly with his "wife", LargeLanguage.
All you have to do TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT LYING IS TO POST A LINK TO MY OWN POST THAT PROVIDES THE LINK TO CHILD PORNOGRAPHY WHICH YOU CLAIM I POSTED. You won't do that, Pedo Bob because you cannot do that. I posted no child porn, AND no link to any child porn.,Go ahead, you lying paedophile: make my day. Post it!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#961 Apr 27, 2013
Oh please Molly, how can you accuse anyone of anything when it was you who said that it is "preposterous" for the law not to allow people to take nude photos of children? Do you deny it, or do I have to prove that you are a liar and a hypocrite again, just as I have proved Phil?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#962 Apr 27, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to all that trouble why not quote me in context then someone might bother to read what you post.
I did quote you in context, which is why I included the replies by other posters to your posts.
No one else mentioned "Boy's dangly bits" except you, and even Molly mocked you about that perverse statement.
No one else mentioned Sex education films which featured "explicit sex and children's physical development".
You also posted several links about boys being made to shower in schools.
Not to mention your other multiple links about boys swimming nude in schools on the topic of that name.
These and many others of your posts leave no doubt that you are a pedophile, or to use Molly's own words about you "a sexual pervert".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#963 Apr 27, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text>Lol.. Wrongo! You've posted my posts about Phil--not Phil's 'own' posts. "Opinions," said Sir Arthur, "are not proofs (sic)." You have no idea of how to prove your point. And you cannot prove anything without admitting into evidence your own prolific postings on nude young boys, notably those which demand that all "boys to their teens" be forced to strip completely in public and then be forced to swim entirely nude in schools, in public pools, in the ocean, in lakes... even with--or perhaps especially with--clothed females either supervising or swimming with them. No attack on Phil is valid until and unless you address your own twisted, sexually perverted paedophile postings which extend back to at least 2010 under several different aliases, notably Sir Arthur, FortySomething and the current ZuikiBoyLoins. You're simply too afraid to acknowledge your own homosexual paedophilia, too embarrassed that you have outed yourself long ago and repeatedly. Your attacks on Phil are thus meaningless. This is worse than a case of the pot calling the kettle black. This is the Bethlehem Steel blast furnace calling the antique andiron black.
Apart from your twisted and inventive rants, I posted both Phil's and your posts to show what a liar and hypocrite you are. You are now defending Phil after you called him "a sexual pervert", "obsessed" with nude boys, accused him of "sexual titillation in his scenarios" and also accused him of posting "child abuse erotica". What do you have to say about all this now? We want an answer, not the usual off-topic evasions.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#964 Apr 27, 2013
#350 - You calling Phil "a sexual pervert".

#373 - You saying to Phil "other posters aren't obsessed as you are".

|#401 - Your post to Phil -

C'mon, Phil and DJW. Would like to see how you will refute what I've said. Will you at least admit that there is an element of sexual titillation for you in the authoritarian scenarios that you offer?

|#420 - Your post to Phil -

You want to get rid of me so that you can pass off your child-abuse erotica as serious, thoughtful and mature contributions to discussions over issues?

#424 - Another poster commenting on your comment -

Phils Dangly Bitsj wrote:
"pass off your child-abuse erotica as serious, thoughtful and mature contributions to discussions over issues?"
I think in this one paragraph you've hit upon the crux of DJW, Phil le Pill, Mr. SMellish and the whole lot's purpose here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School board, sued by transgender student, asks... 2 hr TerriB1 15
Do you think I deserved a paddling I got in sch... (Dec '15) 6 hr TrentonTom 44
Phil sexually molests boys after inciting them ... 12 hr MichaelN 6
Sir Arthur, Where Art Thou? (Mar '12) 12 hr MichaelN 121
MaltaMon a Big Fat Zero (Aug '13) 12 hr MichaelN 41
MaltaMon Outed! (Jul '12) 12 hr MichaelN 296
Punishment Hat Is Legal 12 hr Rush 10
More from around the web