EVERYBODY KNOWS the REAL TROUBLE MAKE...
MaltaMon

Mullica Hill, NJ

#22 Mar 25, 2013
coyote wrote:
And Phil- pray tell what would bring justice to Molly- she can only be helped by a good man and recognizes Zuiko and Bob as` such. I mean, wow, she is using come'on terms that would embarrass Mae West. From the fellows points of view it seems she looks like Mitzi Slobowski after a sex change operation which failed miserably and her husky voice from smoking, drinking and yodeling at her Gay District Bar aka maltaculta cultural clubhouse exudes a breath that would cause a starving buzzard to gag. You are right- she is well into the stupid stage.....her friend and character- Tinkerbell
Lol.. You are a lonely, lonely guy. I am sorry for you.
MaltaMon

Mullica Hill, NJ

#23 Mar 25, 2013
Another mention of a "gay district",coyo-tay? That's twice noe-once on each of two (so far) threads. Where are ya gettin' those words? Not from me. Not this time. Nkt THOSE words.
MaltaMon

Mullica Hill, NJ

#24 Mar 25, 2013
**Not THOSE words.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#25 Mar 26, 2013
'ur fibbing again Molly !! 2nd thot-could be demented dimentia-
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#26 Mar 26, 2013
Yes, of course.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#30 Apr 5, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Yes, of course.
Hey, who gave you a positive judge it! As far as I remember, I didn't, lol.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#31 Apr 5, 2013
No, no.. I want all the negative ones. Damn!!
razzaz

Pittsburgh, PA

#32 Apr 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………… Excuses Are Reason
MaltaMon

Medford, NJ

#34 Apr 13, 2013
razzaz wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=7k9SoLcRmw 8 ………… Excuses Are Reason
Excuses are just excuses, and very often, as in Zuiko's case, they are damned lies.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#36 Apr 16, 2013
But Zuiko calls his excuses as evidence, more than just reasons.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#37 Apr 16, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Excuses are just excuses, and very often, as in Zuiko's case, they are damned lies.
That video he posted had nothing to do with the discussion lol. As if this Pedo business is an actual discussion lol. Not really possible to have a discussion with these lot.
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#38 Apr 16, 2013
I missed the video. Where is it?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#39 Apr 16, 2013
razzaz wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=7k9SoLcRmw 8 ………… Excuses Are Reason
Here is the video. At least its a bit more comical than coyote the boreless witt.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#40 Apr 16, 2013
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#41 Apr 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Or here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7k9SoLcRmw8XX
Not by much, though.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#42 Apr 17, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Not by much, though.
I barely laughed at the jokes there. But at least anything beats Bobs child rape jokes.
Bonb

Châteauguay, Canada

#43 Apr 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I barely laughed at the jokes there. But at least anything beats Bobs child rape jokes.
If you don't laugh at my rape jokes.......I'll make you laugh at them!
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Apr 18, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be interesting. How will he do that?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#45 Apr 19, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement just made me laugh, literally! Rofl! How are you going to make me laugh at your rape jokes? Is this meant to be a threat?
Prince Harry Is Lust

London, UK

#47 Aug 13, 2016
LargeLanguage wrote:
I am against illegal black immigrants!
An inmate at the Central Jail Complex at the sheriff's headquarters in Santa Ana, California, in 2009. Michael Goulding/Zuma

It was after dark on a Monday last December, and Nicole Albrecht, 33, waited barefoot in a booking cell at Santa Ana City Jail in Orange County, California. She wasn't new to the jail: She'd first been detained in 2014, after coming to the United States from her native Germany and overstaying her visa. That day, though, she'd been out for a court hearing for her immigration case, and on her way back inside three female officers had ordered her to remove her socks and shoes so they could search her. But when they'd demanded she take off the rest of her clothes, she'd refused.

"I felt completely humiliated. It was disgusting to me," she later told me in a phone interview. Albrecht had tried to get the officers to read an Immigration Enforcement and Control (ICE) manual she'd brought back from court, stating that the jail could not make her strip unless it believed she was hiding contraband, like a weapon or drugs. But instead they'd pulled her arms behind her back, handcuffing them and leading her, still barefoot, to the booking cell downstairs.

According to a complaint filed to local and federal authorities this week, guards then said that if Albrecht refused to be subject to a search, they would hold her there all night—without food or a bed, she says—and they'd transfer her the next morning to another facility. Afraid to move farther away from her attorney and her husband, a US citizen based in Los Angeles, she finally agreed to peel off her clothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
300-075 Dumps PDF | Download Free 300-075 CIPTV... 1 hr alston-corwin007 2
300-080 CTCOLLAB real exam questions, 300-080 C... (May '16) 2 hr Michael321 2
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 5 hr Gordy 2,720
300-085 CAPPS Exam Dumps - Proven Success Formu... 5 hr axel-joon007 2
Pass MB6-890 Microsoft Dynamics AX Exam with Va... 6 hr brent-joon007 2
Microsoft MB6-892 Exam Dumps to Pass Exam with ... 7 hr brent-basil001 2
News Alabama twins post perfect scores on ACT tests 10 hr Tim Allen 2
More from around the web