Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

coyote wrote:
How about emigrants ?
Even illegal emigrants.
Also, I think illiterates should have grammar lessons before settling in a country too...
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Absolutely- applicable to immigrants as well as emigrants and illegal/legal- applied equally !! You obviously have leadership qualities....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
I am against illegal black immigrants!
How about Arabs and Muslims?
I see that most English cities are being overrun by blacks and Muslims, and most of these are LEGAL. It is the same in most of Western Europe.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Arabs and Muslims?
I see that most English cities are being overrun by blacks and Muslims, and most of these are LEGAL. It is the same in most of Western Europe.
All muslims are evil.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
All muslims are evil.
not likely--example -Mohammed Ali isn't evil !!!! Prince Harry isn't evil !!!
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Even illegal emigrants.
Also, I think illiterates should have grammar lessons before settling in a country too...
What about grammar lessons for illiterate yobs like Largelanguage?
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

coyote wrote:
<quoted text> not likely--example -Mohammed Ali isn't evil !!!! Prince Harry isn't evil !!!
They hate all brits and outsiders anyway. Prince harry is not a muslim.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Believe it or not, Large, I suspect that the mention of Prince Harry is a manifestation of Tinkerbell's prodigiious wit. "Prince Harry a Muslim? Yes, of course." Ha-ha. Very, very funny. Almost as funny as Pedo Bob's tales of brutal child rape on this Forum are to him and the other sopranos in their Castrati Choir of the Castro District.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate all brits and outsiders anyway. Prince harry is not a muslim.
PH is not a muslim- well thanks lL, appreciate the correction. Ali - IS a muslim and not only did/does he say nice things about Brits but receives compliments in return from your countrymen. It may be you have made a flub -could be all muslims do not hate brits and all brits do not hate muslims ! To have Molly superimpose some stupid conclusion to satisfy her delusional, sexually abusive way of thinking certainly is evidence you are the intended destination of her sordid trail. Take care pal...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

MaltaMon wrote:
Believe it or not, Large, I suspect that the mention of Prince Harry is a manifestation of Tinkerbell's prodigiious wit. "Prince Harry a Muslim? Yes, of course." Ha-ha. Very, very funny. Almost as funny as Pedo Bob's tales of brutal child rape on this Forum are to him and the other sopranos in their Castrati Choir of the Castro District.
Is that where you live Molly?...aha...another Freudian slip, as Katie would say, or rather another projection slip from Molly, shall we say?
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

coyote wrote:
<quoted text> PH is not a muslim- well thanks lL, appreciate the correction. Ali - IS a muslim and not only did/does he say nice things about Brits but receives compliments in return from your countrymen. It may be you have made a flub -could be all muslims do not hate brits and all brits do not hate muslims ! To have Molly superimpose some stupid conclusion to satisfy her delusional, sexually abusive way of thinking certainly is evidence you are the intended destination of her sordid trail. Take care pal...
More secular muslims tend to be less of terrorists, the media makes him out to be worse than he is.

I believe people are lying when they say they were in Syrian torture camps, they are probably doing that just to make him look bad.

When it showed a video of 2 syrians giving their accounts of what it was like in the torture camps, they looked fairly casual, and not even did they wince when looking back at it. And they unhesitantly described it, they must be lying. And how did they manage to get out of it in the first place?

It is the rebellious syrian peoples bondage army that persecute christians, Assad respects and gives people religious freedom.

I blame everything on the rebels.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Large- with limited reading I have done re your scenario- I somewhat agree with you- you are aware the leader of the opposition has resigned following Kerry's visit with the message- 60 mill. in aid but no weapons ! I sorta feel if it was a popular revolt by Syrians then Assad would have vamoosed to exile and been encouraged to do so by the Russians & Chinese. I have a hard job accepting he would want to end up like Saddam or Omer Ghad...! It does appear the "rebels" have a very high number of foreigners(mercenaries)... Thx for your comments
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

coyote wrote:
Large- with limited reading I have done re your scenario- I somewhat agree with you- you are aware the leader of the opposition has resigned following Kerry's visit with the message- 60 mill. in aid but no weapons ! I sorta feel if it was a popular revolt by Syrians then Assad would have vamoosed to exile and been encouraged to do so by the Russians & Chinese. I have a hard job accepting he would want to end up like Saddam or Omer Ghad...! It does appear the "rebels" have a very high number of foreigners(mercenaries)... Thx for your comments
And don't forget to mention terrorist mercenaries, that they syrians are connected to.
MaltaMon

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where you live Molly?...aha...another Freudian slip, as Katie would say, or rather another projection slip from Molly, shall we say?
How is that a Freudian slip, Sweet Cheeks?
Phil

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

MaltaMon wrote:
This joker still thinks he has the right to judge others.
Stupid doesn't do him justice.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

And Phil- pray tell what would bring justice to Molly- she can only be helped by a good man and recognizes Zuiko and Bob as` such. I mean, wow, she is using come'on terms that would embarrass Mae West. From the fellows points of view it seems she looks like Mitzi Slobowski after a sex change operation which failed miserably and her husky voice from smoking, drinking and yodeling at her Gay District Bar aka maltaculta cultural clubhouse exudes a breath that would cause a starving buzzard to gag. You are right- she is well into the stupid stage.....her friend and character- Tinkerbell
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••