Comments
81 - 90 of 90 Comments Last updated May 15, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
MaltaMon

Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Apr 5, 2013
 
Nah. Not defeated. And certainly not when a lying sexual predator and child pornographer like Zuiko/FortySomething/Sir Arthur declares it so. This is a "man" who insists that "boys to theirteens" look better nude than they do in bathing suits, which make them "look silly". Not playing team sports, although of the two of us, I clearly am the only one who ever has been an athlete. You were the sniveling little faerie boy who ogled the boys who played sports in school and now, as a gay paedophile and former leather-bar stripper and bare-bottomed leather-bar face dancer, still ogle the young schoolboy athletes and hate every contemporary of yours who once played sports and were seduced by girls and women. Who grew up to get married to women and raise children. Who earned their living respectably with their clothes on. Who are everything you aren't.

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Apr 5, 2013
 
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pecos-tx/THLQ...

Here is when he went by Firstfire, and orangelion.
MaltaMon

Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Apr 5, 2013
 
And believe me,,Zuiko, FortySomething, Sir aArthur, or whatever other name or names thatvyou prefer, you are not now, and you have never been, competition for me. To compete, both sides must agree that there is a competition. And competition can only occur between or among equals. You are not now, and have never been, my equal. No sniveling, whining pathological liar, no gay ex-bar stripper, no malicious sociopathic child predator, can ever be my equal. So no, you can't win a competition that has not ever taken place and which is, by definition, not possible.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Apr 5, 2013
 
I am Ratchet wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/pecos-tx/THLQ342BF2U9NLOBI/p 6
Here is when he went by Firstfire, and orangelion.
OrangeLion
Wrexham, UK
Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#117
Aug 21, 2012

I would torture a teenager if I could.

OrangeLion
Wrexham, UK
Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#118
Aug 21, 2012

I fantasize in going to a schoolyard and beating the shit out of those kids, this is the spirit to have.

Of course Maltamon will again avoid to condemn his fellow child abuser Large.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MaltaMon wrote:
And believe me,,Zuiko, FortySomething, Sir aArthur, or whatever other name or names thatvyou prefer, you are not now, and you have never been, competition for me. To compete, both sides must agree that there is a competition. And competition can only occur between or among equals. You are not now, and have never been, my equal. No sniveling, whining pathological liar, no gay ex-bar stripper, no malicious sociopathic child predator, can ever be my equal. So no, you can't win a competition that has not ever taken place and which is, by definition, not possible.
Another amusing, projectionist post. You well know that you have a long time been outed as a "sniveling, whining pathological liar, gay ex-bar stripper, and malicious sociopathic child predator". You wish you were my equal, clown Molly, but you can never be.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Apr 5, 2013
 
of course- no brainer !- Molly aka maltamon is orangelion's tutor !!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Another amusing, projectionist post. You well know that you have a long time been outed as a "sniveling, whining pathological liar, gay ex-bar stripper, and malicious sociopathic child predator". You wish you were my equal, clown Molly, but you can never be.
You are probably equal to some fat lazy 20 year old who doesn't want to leave his mommas basement, no, you're less than that.

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Apr 5, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably equal to some fat lazy 20 year old who doesn't want to leave his mommas basement, no, you're less than that.
Mommas basement. Pretty original there buddy.
MaltaMon

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
OrangeLion
Wrexham, UK
Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#117
Aug 21, 2012
I would torture a teenager if I could.
OrangeLion
Wrexham, UK
Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#118
Aug 21, 2012
I fantasize in going to a schoolyard and beating the shit out of those kids, this is the spirit to have.
Of course Maltamon will again avoid to condemn his fellow child abuser Large.
Glass houses, Zuiko? Your posts--those which you have neglected to erase--are available, as you well know, for reposting here.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
May 15, 2013
 
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Glass houses, Zuiko? Your posts--those which you have neglected to erase--are available, as you well know, for reposting here.
At least I am honest about my own! And Zuiko has to be a hypocrite to survive!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IBM Certification C2150-197 Exam questions 46 min cdan 2
_______Are you afraid to show off what you have... (Mar '11) 14 hr MaltaMon 161
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 15 hr Phil 1,219
Classroom security: What you should (not) do 16 hr Deathly Jericho Walls 4
Poor teens' health may benefit from top schools 16 hr Deathly Jericho Walls 6
Collab Written Exam 400-051 practice exam Wed testorches 1
Cisco TX9KMAN 500-005 exam questions Wed testorches 1
•••
•••