Only 3 Students Scored College-Ready In Camden

Dec 26, 2013 Full story: MyFoxPhilly

The new school superintendent in Camden, N.J., says it was a "kick-in-the-stomach moment" when he learned that only three district high school students who took the SAT this year scored as college-ready.

Full Story
E Gilliams

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2013
I am from Camden, NJ and my SAT scores were low, as well. I graduated from Rowan university with a bachelors in psychology. Currently, I have my masters from Wilmington university counseling. Just because test scores are low doesn't write a persons story. Thank God for Rowan university EOF program for taking a chance on me.
Chaka khan

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#4 Apr 2, 2014
No wonder! They're all worried about having sex at the ages of 8&9 these days, having babies, flashing guns, and how low they can have their pants falling under their ass, and still be able to walk with little short steps..Cuz they all be gangstahs homies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ArchiMate Certification OG0-021 dumps 17 hr passexam 1
EMC certification E20-591 dumps 17 hr passexam 1
Huawei H11-811-ENU exam practice test 17 hr passexam 1
Adobe 9A0-327 exam dumps 17 hr passexam 1
IBM test C2180-274 questions 17 hr passexam 1
Envy of Chinese kids is bad for U.S. and for China Sep 14 SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 2
Student Sues Over SAT Error (Apr '06) Sep 13 MaltaMon 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••