chocomon

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

They are all from uk and canada.What to make of that i dont know.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

chocomon wrote:
They are all from uk and canada.What to make of that i dont know.
Looks like Maltamoron is now posting as Maltachocomoron. And I'm sure Switzerland has its share of both pedophiles and Nazis.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Is switzerland near sweden ?? It may be that maltam, ron and chocoman have same father--- nazis ?? they keep turning up in argentina I think !
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

All three in fact may be some of the famous 'Hitler babies'...
MaltaMon

Shamokin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Interesting commentary, Pedo Bob. I haven't posted on any Topix thread, much less this new one, in more than three months.
MaltaMon

Shamokin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

And BTW, aindividual sample of your many postings from Malta four years ago:

Bob
Attard, Malta
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#163 Aug 12, 2008
Is it true that in some schools in the USA the swimteams competed in the nude in front of mixed spectators?
I know that this happened regularly in some schools in Germany at least up to the 70s.
MaltaMon

Shamokin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Remember your emphatic denials that you ever claimed to have posted from Malta? I'm sure you'll claim this time to be someone other than the Bob from (in this Aug 12 '08 posting) Altard, Malta... but you and I both know that it was you and is you.

You sick pedophile bastard. Can't you find something else to do with your time than to discuss boyhood nudity? There are clinics in every neighborhood in Montreal: go to the nearest one, or else turn your self in at the police precinct.
MaltaMon

Shamokin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

My apologies to all others on here. I do not assume that any other participants are pedophiles. I happen to know who Bob is (as does my son... You remember him, don't you, Bob?) and know that he is a pedophile and that, among other activities to fill his time, he gets off, as he has for many years, on discussions of pubescent boys in the nude.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

More threats about the police closing in, and more tired claims that I used to post from Malta...

yawn...
MaltaMon

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Bob wrote:
More threats about the police closing in, and more tired claims that I used to post from Malta...
yawn...
Your problem, Bob, is that you truly believe that you're an intelligent man. What you are is an idiot. You are convinced from your many years of experience of seducing young boys that you can out-smart any adult. But you've had no meaningful interaction with adults. That's why you react like a child.

You're a NAMBLA member, Bob. A boy lover. You belong in gaol. The thing is, I'm not satisfied with your being prosecuted just for having raped my son. I'm gathering together other victims of yours. That hasn't been easy, of course, since they didn't know my son. The objective is to put you away for life. Conviction for the rape of one boy years ago won't guarantee that. So keep on
"waitin'", Pedo Bob. We're more than half way there.

And if you were not guilty as charged, you wouldn't be obsessed with me. During my three months in Asia, you even created an entire new thread devoted to me, and accused me of actually being Monsignor Linn of Philadelphia, who has been sentenced, is currently incarcerated and is clearly unable to access these threads. I wonder why an innocent man would behave like that.
MaltaMon

Millersville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Bob wrote:
Pedo Bob, my posts here, which really seem to upset you, have led over the yesrs to the identification of two of your victims. We've been in touch ever since. Moreover, the more I post, the less likely you are to troll for more innocent boys to outsmart into sex. But you always neglect the reality that children grow up and don't forget. That you can outsmart innocent kids into letting your rape them makes you think that you somehow are more intelligent than adults who are on to you. Won't work, Bob. You're going to gaol. "Not today, not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life"
MaltaMon

Columbia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Bob wrote:
Boy-Love Bob is afraid to post any longer. Afraid to show up as himself because everyone here knows that he's a middle-aged, pudgy, child molesting whack job with the intellect as well developed and with emotions as matured as those of his 11-12 y/o victims. So my guess is that he's hiding from us. And that's not so bad, is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 23 hr Maltamon 1,091
HS nude swimming Wed Dangling Jewels Wilt 103
Is Homework Helpful or Harmful? (Sep '08) Tue jjjjjj 351
The Redskins have one of the most stable roster... Tue Squanto 2
Juniper JNCIP JN0-643 dumps Mon luke_karl 1
IBM test C4120-782 real questions Mon luke_karl 1
PMI CAPM PMI-100 dumps Mon luke_karl 1
•••
•••