ugy americans govnt allowed the stude...

ugy americans govnt allowed the students to change education &society

Posted in the Education Forum

gerald j

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 16, 2013
EXAMPLES
YOU HAVE TO BRIBE THE STUDENTS TO BE THERE, AND ON TIME
OLD DAYS IT IS REQUIRED, STUDENTS, YES M YES SIR
YOU HAVE TO GIVE STUDENTS SOMETHING EVERYDAY TO CONTROL THERE HOSTILITY, ANGER MGMT ISSUES, MENTAL HEALTH
HERE IS A COUPON 'HUGGY BUGGIE' CHARLES BARETT ELEM ALEX VA., HERE IS A STAR, HERE IS YOUR READING MARKING
OLD DAYS YOU QUIET, SOCIABLE, NO STICKERS YOU DID AS SO STATED.
FIGHTS IN THE HALLS, CLASSROOMS, ARE A MEASURE OF THE HOSTITLTY OF AMERICA AND THE HOME OF THE CHILDREN., HOSTILITY IS IN THE AMERICAN CULTURE., BRING IN PANIC BUTTONS, CRISIS CENTERS, TIME OUT ROOM, PSYCH ADMINISTRATORS, PSYC SOCIAL WORKERS, DRUGS IN THE SCHOOL PLACE LEADS THE STUDENTS TO BE LETHARGIC NOT LEARNING, BULLIES COME ABOUT.
OLD DAYS, NO FIGHTS, QUIETY., AMERICA UGLY NOISE, AND TRASH TV., WEIRD COLORS FOR SCHOOL, FLORESCENT, LIGHTS ON THE SHOES, NOISE MAKERS, THAT IS THE ALEX SCHOOL SYSTEM BLACK PEOPLE BELIEVE IN YELLING SCREAMING, HERE THE ADMINISTRATIOR SUBSTITUTE INHOUSE TRAINING 'CLAPHANDS' TO GET ATTENTION., THIS IS POOR CULTURE, AND IF YOU HAVE TO GET SOMEONE ATTENTION, EITHER DEAF, OR IS MENTAL OLD DAYS, TEACHER CAME IN QUIET., SAT UP LISTENED.
STUDENTS FROM THE LATE 70S ON CHANGED THE FACE OF AMERICA, WITH EVIL, LATCH LOCK KEY CHILDREN, DROP CHILDREN DO NOT RAISE THEM, AND HERE IS THE KEY, ROUND ROBIN, THEY DO THE SAME, THEY ARE THE PARENTS, PEOPLE OF TODAY THAT DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY, NOISY, YOU HAVE TO PRAISE THEM CONSTANTLY., GROUP THAT WAY.
AMERICAN SCHOOLS ARE THE WORST IN THE NATION, AFRICAN SCHOOLS BETTER., FAIRFAX CTY WORST, LIKE DC PUBLIC SCHOOLS, CULTURES EFFECTED/AFFECTED SCHOOLS, NEGATIVE WAY, THEY BROUGHT IN THE LOW VALUE, CULTURE OF THAT SOCIETY., LOOK AROUND AT THE BLACKNESS BROUGHT DOWN USA., LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO THERE COUNTRIES, ONLY BAD, THERE OWN POLITICANS SAID 'THANK GOD THEY LEFT'
SPEAK UP TEACHING LIKE BEING IN THE 70S, RESPECTFUL, QUIETY, YOU COULD HEAR A PIN DROP, THEY WANTED TO BE THERE, NICE, USA KEEP YOUR UGLY PARENTS, STUDENTS, AND ALL OF AMERICANS, IN YOUR UGLYEST NATION ON THE PLANET.
UGY AMERICANS GOVNT ALLOWED THE STUDENTS TO CHANGE EDUCATION &SOCIETY
V/R
GERALD
Maltamuff

Christchurch, UK

#2 Jul 16, 2013
My name is maltamuff and I'm an ugly Penis-sylvanian.Learn to spell ugy you dumb Choleradan.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Maltamuff wrote:
My name is maltamuff and I'm an ugly Penis-sylvanian.Learn to spell ugy you dumb Choleradan.
Thaty's the best you've got?
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Never ugly. Middle aged, but still very handsome. Eat your heart out, pervert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delta state illuminati membership form is OUT c... 13 hr Mr_Jacob 1
borno state illuminati membership form is OUT c... 13 hr Mr_Jacob 1
cross river state illuminati membership form is... 13 hr Mr_Jacob 1
benue state illuminati membership form is OUT c... 13 hr Mr_Jacob 1
bayelsa state illuminati membership form is OUT... 13 hr Mr_Jacob 1
bauchi state illuminati membership form is OUT ... 13 hr Mr_Jacob 1
anambra state illuminati membership form is OUT... 13 hr Mr_Jacob 1
More from around the web