Paedo dads eyes gouged.

Paedo dads eyes gouged.

Posted in the Education Forum

Katie Mellish

UK

#1 Feb 2, 2013
A PAEDOPHILE serving life for abusing and murdering his BABY girl was knifed in the eyes by another prisoner.Jason Jay 47,admitted blinding Andrew Randall 38,in one eye with a sharpened paintbrush and a razor tipped toothbrush.Judge Rupert Mayo said"It was a serious beating"Patrick Maughan,35 got 10 years for keeping watch,Arthur Pitt-pladdy,41 got 5 years for cuuting an alarm wire at HMP Long Lartin,Worcester,Northhamton Crown court was told Jay will be sentenced at a later date.DAILY MIRROR 2/2/13.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Yep KM: sure sounds as tho Judge Mayo gave an accurate description ! If I understand the news flash correctly it seems the two "hoaxters(?)" in Australia have been acquitted of any criminal charges re the nurse who relayed the supposed call from The Queen and Charles to the i/c nurse . Any opinions on that decision ?

Katie

UK

#3 Feb 2, 2013
coyote wrote:
Yep KM: sure sounds as tho Judge Mayo gave an accurate description ! If I understand the news flash correctly it seems the two "hoaxters(?)" in Australia have been acquitted of any criminal charges re the nurse who relayed the supposed call from The Queen and Charles to the i/c nurse . Any opinions on that decision ?
To Coyote hello those two radio hoaxers in Australia are only guilty of being stupid the have committed no criminal offence what so ever.But if being an absolute cretin was a criminal offence then it would be a different story-Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
MaltaMon

Lansdale, PA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
A PAEDOPHILE serving life for abusing and murdering his BABY girl was knifed in the eyes by another prisoner.Jason Jay 47,admitted blinding Andrew Randall 38,in one eye with a sharpened paintbrush and a razor tipped toothbrush.Judge Rupert Mayo said"It was a serious beating"Patrick Maughan,35 got 10 years for keeping watch,Arthur Pitt-pladdy,41 got 5 years for cuuting an alarm wire at HMP Long Lartin,Worcester,Northhamton Crown court was told Jay will be sentenced at a later date.DAILY MIRROR 2/2/13.
Poetry. Wordsworth himself could not have composed a more fitting epitaph for that depraved bastard..
Katie Mellish

UK

#5 Feb 3, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Poetry. Wordsworth himself could not have composed a more fitting epitaph for that depraved bastard..
To MM hello you are are right this is poetic justice indeed in fact this is what we all call justice-Katie xx.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Yep- the way I read the posts there seems to have been more than one "depraved bast..."- albeit different depths but still depraved....could be, maybe...
Katie Mellish

UK

#7 Feb 8, 2013
....Just a little bit of tickle tackle here,really not worth mentioning-but a nonce at HMP Manchester was attacked in the showers he received a pen pushed through his throat.He was taken to hospital with life threating injuries.More news on that attack to follow.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Guess you do not think it was accidental huh ?
Katie Mellish

UK

#9 Feb 8, 2013
coyote wrote:
Guess you do not think it was accidental huh ?
To Coyote hello.....he slipped in the showers and fell on a pen.....lets leave it at that-Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#10 Feb 25, 2013
coyote wrote:
This would not happen if the abuser was a women, there would be an outcry, and even doubts that she abused the boy.
Bob

Montréal, Canada

#11 Jan 21, 2016
Hey MaltaMon! Whatcha gonna do to the guy that raped your son?
Whatever you decide, it'll be hard, seeing as you have no son.....
Just sayin'
Hahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Examgood a spanking site 5 hr Steven Stool 3
Updated Huawei HCIE-Storage H13-629-ENU exam qu... 5 hr Peepee CacaPoopoo 2
HCIE-Cloud certification H13-531 practice exam 20 hr Phil Pharter 2
JN0-661 Service Provider Routing and Switching ... 20 hr Peter Pooper 2
200-550 Zend Certified PHP Engineer dumps 20 hr Chuffy Cheeks 2
Bennett Kallas and boys' underwear 20 hr White Nude Christmas 1
endexam.com an internet scam site! Thu Fot Whiff 2
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) Dec 3 Phil 2,613
More from around the web