Free STEM based educational content
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#24 May 5, 2013
If you couldn't lie, Pedo Bob, you'd be utterly speechless.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 May 5, 2013
Did he have his pet poodle Philly with him at the time?
MaltataMon

New Castle, DE

#26 May 6, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
I hate poodles. That's not a real dog.
Phili

Dunfermline, UK

#27 May 6, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
The fundamental concept behind a joke is that it should be funny.
Obviously something else you are crap at.
Bob

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#28 May 6, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
The fundamental concept behind a joke is that it should be funny.
Obviously something else you are crap at.
You're just sore because Zuiko called you a poodle.
Aw, poor baby! Blblblblblblbl!
(that's the sound of me wagging my finger over my lips)
Hahahahahaha!
Moron.
MaltataMon I

Wilmington, DE

#29 May 6, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha!
Moron.
That's the CoyFag's cue to post, "KO!!" A tremendous athlete, the CoyFag, who claims to have known the thrill of victory only. The agony of defeat, you see, is for any and all who know that he's absolutely full of nonsense (or words to that effect). Indeed, the CoyFag has never lost in any athletic competition, and that's quite an immaculate record. "Immaculate", because one first has to compete before he or she can lose. As for winning, it isn't a matter of watching from the sidelines with one's hands deep into one's pockets, liking what one sees or hears, declaring victory, then scampering away like a frightened deer. Nevertheless, I hear he's working out these days.
Bob

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#30 May 6, 2013
MaltataMon I wrote:
<quoted text> That's the CoyFag's cue to post, "KO!!" A tremendous athlete, the CoyFag, who claims to have known the thrill of victory only. The agony of defeat, you see, is for any and all who know that he's absolutely full of nonsense (or words to that effect). Indeed, the CoyFag has never lost in any athletic competition, and that's quite an immaculate record. "Immaculate", because one first has to compete before he or she can lose. As for winning, it isn't a matter of watching from the sidelines with one's hands deep into one's pockets, liking what one sees or hears, declaring victory, then scampering away like a frightened deer. Nevertheless, I hear he's working out these days.
And more blabbery....
MaltataMon I

Wilmington, DE

#31 May 6, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And more blabbery....
You're simply brilliant, Bob.
Phili

UK

#32 May 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha!
Moron.
I know.
I'm devastated.
How I kept it together after such a manly insult I don't know.
Zuiko pitched his 'joke' just perfectly to appeal to the emotional retard in you.
I can imagine you rolling on the floor in hysterics.
I'm surprised he found time to come up with something so mature and so devastatingly witty what with all his 'scholarly' research into boys' and men's nudity under female supervision.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#33 May 7, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
I'm devastated.
How I kept it together after such a manly insult I don't know.
Zuiko pitched his 'joke' just perfectly to appeal to the emotional retard in you.
I can imagine you rolling on the floor in hysterics.
I'm surprised he found time to come up with something so mature and so devastatingly witty what with all his 'scholarly' research into boys' and men's nudity under female supervision.
More blabbery and projections from Molly's poodle Philli.
Phili

UK

#34 May 7, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
More blabbery and projections from Molly's poodle Philli.
Not an original thought in your empty head.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#35 May 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And more blabbery....
That is for certain ! I do not recall ever claiming not to have been on losing or winning teams but I suppose if 'ol molly says I did- must be true. Actually, I had (since I do rag on her about KO,s !) 9 amateur boxing matches and lost 5 and one was to an lady- oh well- don't tell Phil but I only took on the match so I could shower with the girls (that was the agreement)! What a pedo I must be to prefer that over using the guys' shower...no wonder momma was ticked at her coyote !! oh well !!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#36 May 15, 2013
coyote wrote:
<quoted text> That is for certain ! I do not recall ever claiming not to have been on losing or winning teams but I suppose if 'ol molly says I did- must be true. Actually, I had (since I do rag on her about KO,s !) 9 amateur boxing matches and lost 5 and one was to an lady- oh well- don't tell Phil but I only took on the match so I could shower with the girls (that was the agreement)! What a pedo I must be to prefer that over using the guys' shower...no wonder momma was ticked at her coyote !! oh well !!
I think I understand this post.

No, "Molly" uses evidence to back things up, whether we said you won or lost doesn't make it true without evidence.

And coyote, I get the joke, you fought a lady, in a female team, so you could shower with the girls. And oh, that must make you a pedophile because women want to check boys out and whatever. So hysterical. Whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it illegal to pass oneself off as a CIA or N... 4 min Wesson Not Concealed 1
News 5 things in the Tennessee General Assembly 25 min tnmtndude 1
News Giving parents a voice in education 30 min Maltamon 1
Education Forum overrun by exam dump spam 33 min No More Spam 4
1V0-642 VCA6-Network Virtualization v6.2 Exam q... 35 min Helen Smells Bum 2
News 'Pro-Islam' textbook stirs debate in Brevard - ... 37 min Weapon Now Carried 25
Has updated the Fortinet NSE5 exam dumps 5 hr Exam Dump Spam 2
More from around the web