|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity you didn't have a female PE teacher. This should wake up tnmdude from his grave and give the MM/LL/cadad Modesty Crusade something to talk about.
You got that wrong, Speedo. I am not part of that silly modesty obsession. I just don't believe the CFNM versions of public-school swim classes of yore.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Best way to perform PE. In spite of the protests of the Modesty Crusade.
Could start a new thread about this, starting from the Ancient Greeks who performed all exercises and sports in the nude, for males only of course, and with female spectators and admirers.
To Zuiko aka Sir Arthur hello....Yes your statement above is a historical fact,The word gymnasium is a greek word meaning to go naked.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To Zuiko aka Sir Arthur hello....Yes your statement above is a historical fact,The word gymnasium is a greek word meaning to go naked.
Agreed- also- quite certain Zuiko is correct` about the male athletes performing in front of females as that would make them try their best to impress the fav lady. Gee- Zuiko knows a lot about everything !!
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

To Coyote hello women from Sparta once took part in the Olympic games as horse riders-and yes they to were naked.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

coyote wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed- also- quite certain Zuiko is correct` about the male athletes performing in front of females as that would make them try their best to impress the fav lady. Gee- Zuiko knows a lot about everything !!
To Coyote hello i know a lot about everything as well,I know that your not circumcised-Katie Mellish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

U R correct as always-(well not ALWAYS, but usually). Actually those gals from Sparta were a pretty independent bunch and as we know were very athletic. I recall reading that the women held their own games in a different location and their events were nude as well. At the men's games I think the only females permitted were sorceress' and prostitutes. I think Sir A(aka Zuiko) would have preferred to be a contestant at that locale whereas I would have attended the ladies' events- just to see the skill levels you understand.... I think there is a question of whether the first female participant actually drove the chariot or simply owned the horse(s).
Jon

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

If you type "gym" at this school memories homepage there is a proof that there were hardly any schools where boys were allowed to wear shirts for PE.

http://www.friendsreunited.com/Search/Memorie...
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

coyote wrote:
U R correct as always-(well not ALWAYS, but usually). Actually those gals from Sparta were a pretty independent bunch and as we know were very athletic. I recall reading that the women held their own games in a different location and their events were nude as well. At the men's games I think the only females permitted were sorceress' and prostitutes. I think Sir A(aka Zuiko) would have preferred to be a contestant at that locale whereas I would have attended the ladies' events- just to see the skill levels you understand.... I think there is a question of whether the first female participant actually drove the chariot or simply owned the horse(s).
To Coyote hello yes you are right female charioteers did tale part in the Olympic games the women who took part were from Sparta.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I would not be so sure Katie-- it is/was suggested m'lady (Spartan society lady with athletic abilities) simply owned the horse and had the chariot piloted by a male slave. It is` clear the only females present at the men games were sorceress' and prostitutes so the spartan ladies held their events at a different location..only proper U understand....
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

coyote wrote:
I would not be so sure Katie-- it is/was suggested m'lady (Spartan society lady with athletic abilities) simply owned the horse and had the chariot piloted by a male slave. It is` clear the only females present at the men games were sorceress' and prostitutes so the spartan ladies held their events at a different location..only proper U understand....
To Coyote hello you maybe right in what you have posted here but i will try and prove you wrong-you maybe right here but lets see if i can find evidence to prove me right.All the best Katie Mellish xxxxxxxx.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

U cannot do it my friend- but try if u will ! Zuiko knows !!.... he @ u know it all 4 sure !! xxxx
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

coyote wrote:
U cannot do it my friend- but try if u will ! Zuiko knows !!.... he @ u know it all 4 sure !! xxxx
To Coyote hello i bet you will not say no to a Kipper breakfast and a fish supper with me-Katie Mellish xxxxxxxx.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To Coyote hello i bet you will not say no to a Kipper breakfast and a fish supper with me-Katie Mellish xxxxxxxx.
U R correct once again kid !
Largelanguage

Oswestry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

coyote wrote:
<quoted text> U R correct once again kid !
Coyote, in the ancient greek times the opposite sex were not allowed in. So unimformed, and yet you expect us to believe your weird fetishes.
Largelanguage

Oswestry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bob wrote:
I wore Adidas 'Mexico' shorts and Adidas ROM shoes, and a white T-shirt. Most kids wore either Adidas or North Star shoes.
Showers after PE were mandatory for hygienic reasons. We had a large shower room with about a dozen shower heads. Boys would lie on their stomachs and kicking off from the wall go sliding across the floor like seals.
We had a male PE teacher, so unfortunately, tnmtndude can't insert his inevitable cfnm accusations here. And since I didn't identify the school or the date, CaDad can't claim to have "called the school".
I wonder what it is about nude boys sliding across the wet shower floors Bob?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Coyote, in the ancient greek times the opposite sex were not allowed in. So unimformed, and yet you expect us to believe your weird fetishes.
Hey Kip- thanx for the misinformation-duh- what is unimformed ? U read the saga of the early Olympics and U will discover sorceress' and prost... were able to attend !!!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

coyote wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Kip- thanx for the misinformation-duh- what is unimformed ? U read the saga of the early Olympics and U will discover sorceress' and prost... were able to attend !!!
Yeah, right, I wouldn't believe you coyote.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

coyote wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Kip- thanx for the misinformation-duh- what is unimformed ? U read the saga of the early Olympics and U will discover sorceress' and prost... were able to attend !!!
largelout is misinformed, as usual. The Olympics were an exception and only held once every 4 years. Meanwhile there were stadiums all across Greece in nearly every town, and later all across the Roman Empire, where nude male athletic events were held regularly and attended by everyone, including female spectators. In fact parents encouraged their daughters to attend so they could pick a future husband from the athletes.
The young male athletes were also proud to display themselves naked in front of the female spectators, and even sometimes offered their trophies like garlands won in each event to the girl of their choice among the spectators. But LL is too ignorant and uncultured to know about these things.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
largelout is misinformed, as usual. The Olympics were an exception and only held once every 4 years. Meanwhile there were stadiums all across Greece in nearly every town, and later all across the Roman Empire, where nude male athletic events were held regularly and attended by everyone, including female spectators. In fact parents encouraged their daughters to attend so they could pick a future husband from the athletes.
The young male athletes were also proud to display themselves naked in front of the female spectators, and even sometimes offered their trophies like garlands won in each event to the girl of their choice among the spectators. But LL is too ignorant and uncultured to know about these things.
I have read about it, females were forbidden to go to the stadiums.
MaltaMon

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

And no females permitted at the Greek olympics either

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of53
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should I Spank my Sons over the pants,over the ... 13 hr Phil 14
PE kit shirtless 14 hr John 1
Citrix 1Y0-350 exam dumps 19 hr luke_karl 1
Citrix 1Y0-400 exam questions 20 hr luke_karl 1
VMware VCP-550 exam questions 20 hr luke_karl 1
HS nude swimming Fri bill 104
Affirmative inaction: The college admissions pl... Fri Paul Hue 1
•••
•••