Phil

Manchester, UK

#89 Apr 1, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Whatever I say on the subject, it will never be enough. Lol... For them to admit that it is enough would mean they'd have to bring an end to the attacks on me for not having condemned what you said. As a matter of fact, now that you have admitted to me that what they said that you had advocated is true in part, it will have the perverse effect of having weakened their stance against me. It was far more convenient for them that I had not read your posts about spanking girls.(of course,I still haven't.. I'm going only on your informing me today that you'd "advocated" it, and I told you that I am unequivocally opposed to it under all circumstances, that spanking of children of either sex constitutes sexual abuse, and that I don't understand at all your advocating it... And wouldn't have expected it of you inasmuch as you have been outspoken against the sexual abuse of children) That said,,I repeat: they won't let it go. Ask Phil why he has not cobdemned unequivocally Pedo Bob's graphic and lurid (and continual) postings of his reconstructions of his own rape of young boys, including my son, and his response will be an attack on ne for not having condemned your statements (even though, ironically, he himself has not done so either) And I predict that he'll forgive PedoZuiko for his unjustified, offensive outburst at him. He needs him. And he won't criticize him again. Mark my words.
Stop lying.
In that you are no better than Zuiko.
I have condemned both Bob and Large many times.
You know it.
The man of principle.
You are a joke.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#90 Apr 1, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
We?
I was talking to Maltamon.
Not you.
Does it really matter if you were or not? It is an open forum. Grow up.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#91 Apr 1, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
You know it.
The man of principle.
You are a joke.
But even if Bob didn't rape MaltaMon's son, you should at least be sensitive with MaltaMon when speaking to him, since his son was raped anyway.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#92 Apr 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter if you were or not? It is an open forum. Grow up.
Yes it does.
You are making yourself appear even more stupid, if that is possible.
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

#93 Apr 1, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
You know it.
The man of principle.
You are a joke.
Didn't I tell ya he would do this?
Phil

Manchester, UK

#94 Apr 1, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't I tell ya he would do this?
Maltamon, your feeble attempt to deflect attention away from your fence sitting may fool someone as simple as Large but you need to try much harder.
It is noticeable that you still engage openly with an admitted pedophile.
Where are your principles now?
Phil

Manchester, UK

#95 Apr 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But even if Bob didn't rape MaltaMon's son, you should at least be sensitive with MaltaMon when speaking to him, since his son was raped anyway.
That didn't make sense.
Having said that, ask Maltamon, can he say hand on heart that Bob is the guilty man, but don't expect a sensible reply but more hot air and more bullshit.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#96 Apr 1, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't make sense.
Having said that, ask Maltamon, can he say hand on heart that Bob is the guilty man, but don't expect a sensible reply but more hot air and more bullshit.
It didn't make sense? If you really are being honest, then you would have to be dead drop dumb, but I am guessing you just meant it for the effect.
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

#97 Apr 1, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't make sense.
I can say that my son is certain-Christ, don't ask me this,again.. I have,answered many, many times--and that because he believes it, so do I. I wasn't there, after all, when he was lured off the soccer/football field after his team's practice and raped in the fall of 2004--something I wish I could have prevented. But Bob followed him to Montreal after my son identified him on Topix and I began to accuse Bob here. He's admitted to following him on campus. He has described his rape of my son here. Hand on heart? It doesn't matter. We have my son's word and the supportive evidence here. I'm convinced it was Bob.
coyote

Canada

#98 Apr 1, 2013
bbbut- you previously posted 2003-- oh- musta' been the traffic !
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#99 Apr 1, 2013
Nope.. 2004. Lying is very unbecoming for a "man" of your age. My son was born in 1992.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#100 Apr 1, 2013
Go back to Zuiko's flabby ass and bury you sagging kisser into it, Tinkerbell.
coyote

Canada

#101 Apr 1, 2013
yessireee ! N.H. tourism brochure for certain !

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#102 Apr 1, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Go back to Zuiko's flabby ass and bury you sagging kisser into it, Tinkerbell.
Is that what you do to your gay son? No wonder he wants to live away from you, even though he is gay.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#103 Apr 1, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you do to your gay son? No wonder he wants to live away from you, even though he is gay.
What does that have to do with my son? You're an idiot.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#104 Apr 3, 2013
coyote wrote:
bbbut- you previously posted 2003-- oh- musta' been the traffic !
bbbut- he also posted 12 years old, and th-th-then, posted 14 years old-- oh- musta' been the heat !
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#105 Apr 3, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
bbbut- he also posted 12 years old, and th-th-then, posted 14 years old-- oh- musta' been the heat !
oh oh- another referral to Zuiko by Gov. of State of Confusion.

Location hidden

#107 Apr 3, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> What does that have to do with my son? You're an idiot.
It has everything to do with your claimed son. Because someone making a claim that he has a gay son who was raped by someone else, and at the same time continually makes slur statements about gays must be projecting. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Location hidden

#108 Apr 3, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
Could you explain where I have lied?
In making false insinuations you are no better than MM.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#109 Apr 3, 2013
Appropriate observation from poster above-"Otherwise it doesn't make sense."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Paul schools struggle to meet lofty goals 8 min doomsday 2
Pedo Phil Beats a Hasty Retreat! (Feb '14) 3 hr Maltamon 50
Pedo Bob Admits to Rape of a Child (Sep '12) 6 hr Bob 170
U.S., Cuba spar over immigration policy Tue Doc Proper 42
Electronic Game School Mon mirrorex 1
Justin Bieber and the principal: The real story (Dec '11) Mon Bob 6
More from around the web