Stop Making Fun of Me
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LarjLangGwidge

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#1 Apr 13, 2013
i wishjhevertone would sptop making fubn of me and calliing me MaltoMons lap dog. i am freee man and can think and sepell for myself so stoop making fuh of me and calling me a loserllll espseichsiall that nasthyh pedo bobo of dorval
MaltaMon

Medford, NJ

#2 Apr 13, 2013
You are a child. Too young mentally to be permitted to post here. Grow the hell up, will ya, you dumb bastard?
Bob

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#3 Apr 14, 2013
Look at MaltaMon calling his lap dog a child and telling him to grow up!
And he calls LargeLanguage a dumb bastard as well!
Hahahahaha!
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Just goes to show ya Bob- she does not ALWAYS lie- well; about lL at least !! Imagine the nerve of that little kip posting from Dorval ! Sure is desperate and 'pears he is over in pursuit of the son who does not exist---oh well !
MaltaMon

Medford, NJ

#5 Apr 14, 2013
coyote wrote:
Just goes to show ya Bob- she does not ALWAYS lie- well; about lL at least !! Imagine the nerve of that little kip posting from Dorval ! Sure is desperate and 'pears he is over in pursuit of the son who does not exist---oh well !
There's the real lapdog. Tinkerbell has come back to lick his master's fat bottom and to do his bidding. Never starts anything, never concludes anything. Just a cheerleader. Always just a cheerleader.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#6 Apr 15, 2013
LarjLangGwidge wrote:
i wishjhevertone would sptop making fubn of me and calliing me MaltoMons lap dog. i am freee man and can think and sepell for myself so stoop making fuh of me and calling me a loserllll espseichsiall that nasthyh pedo bobo of dorval
Bobbie, you are making fun of yourself, rofl! You three are the dumbest people on this site, or even in this country, I couldn't care less whether you call call me MaltaMon's lapdog.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#7 Apr 15, 2013
....then U surely wud adore being molly's monkey- think of it lL- same initials as your lapper molly---two mm's....bet yer parrot gets an xtra` cracker tonite after your momma gives you your nightly bath- do it B4 she ties your hands behind your back so you get a better sleep- assuming your momma took Katie's advice - U NO !!
MaltaMon

Medford, NJ

#8 Apr 15, 2013
coyote wrote:
....then U surely wud adore being molly's monkey- think of it lL- same initials as your lapper molly---two mm's....bet yer parrot gets an xtra` cracker tonite after your momma gives you your nightly bath- do it B4 she ties your hands behind your back so you get a better sleep- assuming your momma took Katie's advice - U NO !!
If there is ANYONE out there who is able to get through any of coyofag's self-indulgent, determinedly unfunny, sleep-inducing posts such as this one, would you be kind enough to identify yourself and perhaps tell us what coyofag wants to say?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#9 Apr 15, 2013
molly song..."bleat, bleat.....flush !"
MaltaMon

Medford, NJ

#10 Apr 15, 2013
More Broken English from the shameless, obedient, obsequious, Bob-tonguing, ex-boy rapist, over-the-hill paedophile bastard of Halifag.
MaltaMon

Medford, NJ

#11 Apr 15, 2013
Va te faire enculer, le coyote. Mais tu n'en es pas capable! Tu as trop vieilli pour les garcons que tu desires.
MaltaMon

Medford, NJ

#12 Apr 15, 2013
(he obviously doesn't speak English, so I figured I'd try another language)
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#13 Apr 16, 2013
the sound of molly's transit departure-- flush !!
MaltaMon

Medford, NJ

#14 Apr 16, 2013
English, please.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#15 Apr 16, 2013
coyote wrote:
the sound of molly's transit departure-- flush !!
No, flush applies to you, as in you are making yourself blush, out of embarrassment from looking like an idiot!

But What I'm really waiting for is when Bob has to read some of his posts out loud in public, rofl!
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Pedo Bob's literary agent is preparing a series of readings throughout the greater Montreal area in English and in French. His forthcumming memoir on child rape is projected to be a big seller in Canada the United States and Great Britain and France. As for the Homo of Halifags, he is unable to blush. He lacks the "shame" gene. Obviously.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#17 Apr 16, 2013
It is typical of most sociapaths to not feel shame.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Apr 16, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Pedo Bob's literary agent is preparing a series of readings throughout the greater Montreal area in English and in French. His forthcumming memoir on child rape is projected to be a big seller in Canada the United States and Great Britain and France. As for the Homo of Halifags, he is unable to blush. He lacks the "shame" gene. Obviously.
How could a pervert like you with the most vile descriptions of homosexual acts talk about shame?
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#19 Apr 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
It is typical of most sociapaths to not feel shame.
Absolutely. Awareness of the feelings of other people is a prerequisite for the ability to experience embarrassment. No wonder he persists with his witlessly boring posts, unaware that nobody with a brain that functions beyond the level of a seven year-old would laugh at the mention of a toilet flushing. That means this 66 year-old is 59 years behind his contemporaries when it comes to maturity. A real arse**le, isn't he? What an execrable pig of a senior citizen.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#20 Apr 16, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely. Awareness of the feelings of other people is a prerequisite for the ability to experience embarrassment. No wonder he persists with his witlessly boring posts, unaware that nobody with a brain that functions beyond the level of a seven year-old would laugh at the mention of a toilet flushing. That means this 66 year-old is 59 years behind his contemporaries when it comes to maturity. A real arse**le, isn't he? What an execrable pig of a senior citizen.
Another of your classic projections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
it-pruefungsfragen 1Z0-144 zertifizierung, 1Z0... 2 hr itpruefungende 1
VMCE_V9 Exam Fragen, VMCE_V9 zertifizierung 2 hr itpruefungende 1
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 19 hr Wear No Costume 2,718
C2150-606 IBM Security Guardium V10.0 Administr... Fri bonnieyaker 1
70-765 Provisioning SQL Databases practice test Fri bonnieyaker 1
Latest Microsoft 70-410 Exam Braindumps Fri deenanna 1
Cisco CCIE Wireless 400-351 CCIE Wireless train... Fri Arnulfo 1
More from around the web