The state of nature at Sumerhill?

Posted in the Education Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bill

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Apr 28, 2014
I read something a long time ago about some hippie like "free school" in England called Summerhill. FWIR Summerhill had co-ed nude swimming. Can anyone either confirm or deny this?
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

#4 Apr 28, 2014
Not a word of the above two posts, beyond the opening sentence, was written by DJW, who posted them. Now back onto Summerhill, he's repeating himself with statements that he stole and first posted long ago.
bill

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Apr 30, 2014
In the US at least, nude swimming for boys generally took place in a very strictly segregated environment, at least by 1970 or so. The rules may have been looser back in the day. Of course, I am referring to indoor school and Y pools. In the 60s and early 70s there was quite a booming nudist culture, primarily in California, and people of all ages and both genders were naked at the beach!
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

#8 Apr 30, 2014
And, of course, I did not post the above. Ot's just the pathetic, morbidly lonely, deeply disturbed, sexually dysfunctional DJW posing yet again as me in a desperate attempt to upgrade. Everyone knows, however, that it's just the same sick boy-obsessed English faerie DJW.
bill

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 May 1, 2014
One of the posters on a nude swimming forum used to claim that there was no nude swimming, ever. Seems Summerhill did not know about that guy's theories.
bill

North Liberty, IN

#12 May 2, 2014
I recall stark naked weigh ins for HS wrestling. After having gone thru PE swim class, standing naked in a long line to get weighed was

not a big deal at all.
Bob

Mont-saint-hilaire, Canada

#13 May 3, 2014
bill wrote:
One of the posters on a nude swimming forum used to claim that there was no nude swimming, ever. Seems Summerhill did not know about that guy's theories.
That poster would be CaDad. He claims to have personally phoned every school that ever existed to enquire if they ever had nude swimming, and he claims that every single one said no.
The guy has some obsession with males appearing nude in front of females, and is on some insane campaign against it.
One respondent refered to him as the "CaDad Creature", which was quite appropriate.
bill

Portland, IN

#14 May 3, 2014
I wonder if any old time coaches (still alive?) who actually supervised nude swimming classes would care to post here????
bill

Fort Wayne, IN

#16 May 5, 2014
How can one be in legal jeopardy over simply observing somehting that occurred 30 years ago or more/?????????
Bob

#18 May 10, 2014
Djw wrote:
<quoted text>
Most coaches will not post out of fear they may be sued or prosecuted as paedophiles. The rise of feminism in society has effectively mean these draft driven males have been Censored by Topix.
Any legitimate coach with a legitimate story to tell would be howled off this forum by the "howlers"; MaltaMon, Phil, CaDad, LineDazzle/LargeLanguage,.tnmt ndude, and iamwhoiam.
Phil

Crawley, UK

#20 May 11, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Any legitimate coach with a legitimate story to tell would be howled off this forum by the "howlers"; MaltaMon, Phil, CaDad, LineDazzle/LargeLanguage,.tnmt ndude, and iamwhoiam.
While Bob and DJW read it with their pants around their ankles.
Bob

#22 May 11, 2014
Hahahahahaha!

Right on DJW!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#24 May 14, 2014
I am aware that many California hippies in the late 60s and early to mid 70s were also nudists. But I thought that was for the beach, not schools.
bill

Portland, IN

#25 May 19, 2014
Summerhill sounds like quite a place.

Location hidden

#26 May 22, 2014
If there were really a real place like the Arizona "Peace School" in the Billy Jack movies, you can bet that it would have had co-ed nudity.
double jeopardy winner

Valencia, Spain

#27 May 23, 2014
jm1983j wrote:
If there were really a real place like the Arizona "Peace School" in the Billy Jack movies, you can bet that it would have had co-ed nudity.
I donĀ“t think Bedales and Summerhill would get away with it now. I guess that is why Phil homeschools his kids!

Location hidden

#28 May 27, 2014
An attempt to have a place like Summerhill in the US today would result in all the adults being arrested and all of the kids taken out of their homes, probably.

Location hidden

#33 Jun 19, 2014
Co ed nude swimming is noncontroversial in Scandanavian countries, or least it used to be.
Bob

#35 Jun 21, 2014
Before he worked as an intelligence operative, MaltaMon was a volunteer fireman. He researched the class schedules for all the local schools, and would intentionally hold firedrills toward the end of PE classes, ringing the bell when he knew the boys were in the shower.
He would then stand at the shower room door, holding his firehose proudly in his hand, watching the adolescent boys marching out of the shower.
Phil

UK

#37 Jun 24, 2014
djw wrote:
Maltamon is janitor for his local elementary school he "loves" fixing the showers and the toilet cubicles with one way glass!
Did you think of that all by yourself or did mummy help with the big words? Doesn't mummy let you play out with normal boys and girls? Don't be scared. They won't hurt you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Miami Country Day School teacher arreste... (Jun '12) 5 hr Florida Boys Incest 2
MaltaMon chief suspect in abuse scandal Tue Will Now Charge 1
More from around the web