Lessons in English Prose by the 66 y/o Canadian Named "coyote"

Posted in the Education Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 6, 2013
MaltaMon

Mount Wolf, PA

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Lesson #1, 6 July 2013

well fizzy- with a block head ,like you have, boring comes quite naturally , surely you can hear the termites. cuddle up to molly and maybe they will rendevous with the ticks she gets from the moose she intimidates. call 'em molly's termticks or moosemites--do you have moose in UK or just kings and reindeer and kippers ? Molly knows as she had an english travel brochure from the fb.. fyi
MaltaMon

Mount Wolf, PA

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Lesson #2, 6 July 2013

'ol molly just loves posting about her fetish and trying to deflect her deviancy on others ! Oh well , least Unc Sam got her off the public trough !!! ox bow all over with her----hey molly-you use (naturally in your voc.) the word fag.ot a lot- ever find out to what the slang word refers ? crodenizer !
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#3 Jul 6, 2013
I have no intention of responding to this thread, and presumably, neither does coyote.
We'll let MaltaMon and LineDazzle dialogue with each other to their retarded heart's content.
MaltaMon

Mount Wolf, PA

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Lesson #3, 13 March 2013

I appreciate what you have been saying but concerned what MM can do about it. Lookit- you traverse the globe in your endeavors to satisfy the needs of beautiful, classy women and thus your own. I am aware your philanthropy is outstanding- surely you have contacts with clinics able to assist MM.... guess I am putting a burden on you but......?She did not wish to join lL at "The Robert Courier du Bois Institute" in Dorval and now the 'lil fella's momma can't convince him to go. Somehow we, as straight women luvin guys just have to find help for the maltas inc little Large...jest my thots...
MaltaMon

Mount Wolf, PA

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Lesson #4, 16 March 2013

Zuiko- don't do the Donald thing and offer Molly $5million for proof of the son's birth certificate- it is just not that important and would be terribly embarrassing to the maltaculta ,inc. lL, to be called out.. just my opinion !... MM's okay...just a tad cornered since his fable has been blown to smithereens ...
MaltaMon

Mount Wolf, PA

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Lesson #5, 29 March 2013

no! no! no !Molly- not projection- possible objection; however, when posting a Ph.d. that uses words such as "good be","reallum" "agoan and agoan" it serves as a measure of your grammatical finesse to eliminate a hyphen etc. Ring- KO!! Now Tink can "call the Ivy L. Schools" to determine which do not have "English Courses" of beyond grade school standing. Old trick picked up from CaDad..neat eh !
MaltaMon

Willingboro, NJ

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Bob wrote:
I have no intention of responding to this thread, and presumably, neither does coyote.
We'll let MaltaMon and LineDazzle dialogue with each other to their retarded heart's content.
Ah, but you just did! Lol. You're such a freaking horse's arse. You simply cannot help yourself. And I'm certain that coyote will obey the command you've issued and have communicated to him here to maintain his silence. Copy that, Pedo Bob. Roger. Over and out, douchebag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
220-801 practice exam & 220-801 question and an... 3 hr Phil 2
Penis comparison. Measuring flacid and erect sm... 3 hr Namblamon nude Je... 39
Trouble finding the right tutor for your children? (Oct '13) 4 hr Namblamon nude Je... 19
TestHorse 220-802 exam - 220-802 practice exam 15 hr a70336exam 1
TestHorse 650-304 exam - 650-304 practice exam 16 hr a70332exam 1
650-312 practice exam & 650-312 question and an... 16 hr a70332exam 1
650-316 practice exam & 650-316 question and an... 16 hr a70332exam 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••