Sex in ACT? Anything goes

Dec 17, 2011 Full story: Canberra Times 36

Canberrans bucked the national trend of rating medical staff the sexiest profession, instead preferring a romp with those that work in the entertainment and sport sector .

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1 Dec 17, 2011
I must be losing my eye sight. I thought the title of this thread was "Sex Act".

Since: Mar 11

Newcastle

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Elias wrote:
I must be losing my eye sight. I thought the title of this thread was "Sex Act".
And you rushed straight in. That's how you manage to get first comment, lol. That'll teach ya, ya old perv.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#3 Dec 17, 2011
Another Dave wrote:
<quoted text>And you rushed straight in. That's how you manage to get first comment, lol. That'll teach ya, ya old perv.
I think a trip to the spectacles shop is in order :(
lonely

Traralgon, Australia

#4 Dec 17, 2011
Another Dave wrote:
<quoted text>And you rushed straight in. That's how you manage to get first comment, lol. That'll teach ya, ya old perv.
he is a lonely indian man after all
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#5 Dec 17, 2011
lonely wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a lonely indian man after all
I'm married oh imperceptive one
Beady

France

#6 Dec 18, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm married oh imperceptive one
That by no means is a safeguard against loneliness.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#7 Dec 18, 2011
Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
That by no means is a safeguard against loneliness.
Ahh Master Beady,

All depends on the state of your relationships and capacity to withstand dependency.
Beady

France

#8 Dec 18, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh Master Beady,
All depends on the state of your relationships and capacity to withstand dependency.
Yes Pupil Elias.

Yes how the relationship is defined is crucial but not sure what you mean by capacity to withstand dependency.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#9 Dec 18, 2011
Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Pupil Elias.
Yes how the relationship is defined is crucial but not sure what you mean by capacity to withstand dependency.
Many folk rely too much on others for help and companionship and lack independence. These people feel the loneliest if nobody talks to them.
Beady

France

#10 Dec 18, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Many folk rely too much on others for help and companionship and lack independence. These people feel the loneliest if nobody talks to them.
Well if you're not talking and communicating honestly and truthfully on an equal basis in any relationship there surely is no hope of it ever lasting. Even more so for close personal relationships.

But you are right it is trying to find the right balancing act between total dependence and total independence. Perhaps interdependence is the key. You see the problem is not merely a physical and material one nor of values but (and you touched on it with companionship) of emotional maturity.

You can be most the vivacious, popular, outgoing, independent person with everyone talking to you but still be very lonely. On the other a reclusive hermit may never experience loneliness.

Lots more to be said on the subject but are you with us so far?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#11 Dec 18, 2011
Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you're not talking and communicating honestly and truthfully on an equal basis in any relationship there surely is no hope of it ever lasting. Even more so for close personal relationships.
But you are right it is trying to find the right balancing act between total dependence and total independence. Perhaps interdependence is the key. You see the problem is not merely a physical and material one nor of values but (and you touched on it with companionship) of emotional maturity.
You can be most the vivacious, popular, outgoing, independent person with everyone talking to you but still be very lonely. On the other a reclusive hermit may never experience loneliness.
Lots more to be said on the subject but are you with us so far?
Yes, you actually make a lot of sense.
Beady

France

#12 Dec 18, 2011
A sad fact but we've come to the conclusion that because of their emotional ineptitude people fall into basically two categories, those that need to control and those that want to be controlled. And perhaps a third those that simply don't care and find little joy in introspection.

Would you agree?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#13 Dec 18, 2011
Beady wrote:
A sad fact but we've come to the conclusion that because of their emotional ineptitude people fall into basically two categories, those that need to control and those that want to be controlled. And perhaps a third those that simply don't care and find little joy in introspection.
Would you agree?
Yes I suppose. Those that need to control are extroverted and probably find little necessity to be introspective as most things are going their way when they exert pressure.

Those that want to be controlled are introverted and often quite introspective because they find themselves "soul searching".

I find I am mix of both and am also analytical.
Beady

France

#14 Dec 18, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I suppose. Those that need to control are extroverted and probably find little necessity to be introspective as most things are going their way when they exert pressure.
Those that want to be controlled are introverted and often quite introspective because they find themselves "soul searching".
I find I am mix of both and am also analytical.
Sorry Elias, KWAKUQUEER the Imbesile from Ilford UK is flooding your forum again with his rabid barking and CACASHITS.

Duty calls, back when we get a chance.
Sexi

Canberra, Australia

#15 Jan 17, 2013
16f if anyone's interested
Bored

Diablo, CA

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Sexi wrote:
hell a
Ya
Good Aussies

Germany

#17 Jan 17, 2013
There's a suburb in Canberra called Fyshwick. Funnily, it's where the slimeball politicians put all the prostitutes (or a large amount of them).

Pretty gross.
bom

Sydney, Australia

#18 Jan 17, 2013
If you said 20 I'd be interested, 16 is too young after a full grown women.
cruiseylad

Australia

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Sexi wrote:
im interested

Since: Jan 13

Australia

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Sexi wrote:
Sound's like fun, i don't think 16yo is to young anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Importance of Education in America 50 min Einstein 1
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 12 hr MaltaMon 1,199
350-029 Exam Latest braindumps Thu passokay123 1
70-642 Exam questions and answers Oct 22 passokay123 1
ECP-222 Exam Practice Questions & Answers Oct 21 passokay123 1
TestHorse 70-247 exam - 70-247 practice exam Oct 21 a70332exam 1
TestHorse MB6-701 exam - MB6-701 practice exam Oct 21 a70332exam 1

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE