Comments
61 - 76 of 76 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#61 Mar 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> all the proof anyone needs is contained within your statement about women's bathing suits and tampons. You are a homo- sexual middle aged male. That's all there is to it. No guy who has ever been with a woman would believe that the tampon would simply fall out. No kid who has ever "fingerbanged" a girl at a party or in a car or movie theater would believe that. Only a gay man who has never been with a woman or a heterosexual virgin could make that statement. You provided all the requisite proof all by yourself. Now, go ahead and prove that I'm as queer as you are. You have no proof-: you just take what,I say about you and accuse me ofcthe very same thing, and your only "proof" is that I had accused you of being gay. Very resourceful and thoughtful--AND ORIGINAL-- of you. And of you day that O know what I'm talking about, that I have "the details" right about leathet bars,and circle jerks--that, according to you, I know "exactly what goes on in a gay bar"--HOW IS IT THAT YOU KNOW I'VE GOT IT EXACTLY RIGHT???!!! Easy my feathered and sequined friend: YOU WORK ON A GAY BAR!! Lol. What a dumb old queen you are.
Another of your fabricated lies. Where did I make such a statement about women's bathing suits and tampons, as you claim? We are still waiting for the proof, as you have repeated this BS before.
As for you being a queer there is more than enough proof, from your own posts describing homosexual acts and what goes on in gay bars in detail. In fact homosexuality seems to be your favourite subject, even claiming to have a gay son. You're not fooling anyone with your projectionist posts, asshole.
MaltaMon

Bellmawr, NJ

#62 Mar 20, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Another of your fabricated lies. Where did I make such a statement about women's bathing suits and tampons, as you claim? We are still waiting for the proof, as you have repeated this BS before.
As for you being a queer there is more than enough proof, from your own posts describing homosexual acts and what goes on in gay bars in detail. In fact homosexuality seems to be your favourite subject, even claiming to have a gay son. You're not fooling anyone with your projectionist posts, asshole.
Not surprised that you deny having written what you actually wrote and posted in January. It begins with your post of that link to the Child-Pornography-Disgused-as- Historical-Overview-of-Boys-Sw imming-Nude. You know, the site that you brought to Topix that includes all those non-swimming, naked pubescent boys in a gang shower which has absolutely nothing to do with swimming. Lol.. What a friggin' frightened, lying, boy-loving queer. Your tampon statement was your explanation--with your characteristic, purely scholarly focus on HISTORY, of course--of why girls has to wear bathing suits while boys weren't permitted to wear any. Deny it if you must. It's not as if nobody expects it. But you outed yourself with that comment two months ago. Even my son, who dated girls while he was struggling with his sexuality (as many gay teens do), laughed out loud when he read your comment about menstruating females and their constant struggle with gravity to keep those things in place. Any boy who has used his finger to give his girlfriend some pleasure his girl, which includes virtually every straight young male, knows how silly your statement was. And everyone who read it knows how foolish you look now and what a liar you are. And they all know that you're a gay man.
coyote

Berwick, Canada

#63 Mar 20, 2013
Little Large-for your well-being most were hoping the ploy to redirect her interests FROM the above displays of absolute self loathing TOWARDS a "decent author, biographer,investor, acquaintance of Sir Paul character" to develop, might dilute the mental disease known in psychiatric care as " jab jawing" and/or " KO posting". Obviously she has become addicted to a generic Braino for clogged brains and it is too bad. Infatuation with tampons is not a common symptom but the other things described such as a son breaking into hysterics over young females requiring t's are seemingly even more unusual. The horrible reference to her (?)son's use of his finger- please Large note the sick demeanor. Gosh- hopefully the son is just a fictional character; because, if not, how traumatic for any fine young lady who has ever been seen in his company to have such an endorsement of the intrusion splashed all over the internet... I am upset to the point of being unable to continue at this time- please discuss the ramifications of MM's above post with your momma, the parrot and your local ? Quay constabulary....sgd Molly's character Tinkerbell.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#64 Mar 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Not surprised that you deny having written what you actually wrote and posted in January. It begins with your post of that link to the Child-Pornography-Disgused-as- Historical-Overview-of-Boys-Sw imming-Nude. You know, the site that you brought to Topix that includes all those non-swimming, naked pubescent boys in a gang shower which has absolutely nothing to do with swimming. Lol.. What a friggin' frightened, lying, boy-loving queer. Your tampon statement was your explanation--with your characteristic, purely scholarly focus on HISTORY, of course--of why girls has to wear bathing suits while boys weren't permitted to wear any. Deny it if you must. It's not as if nobody expects it. But you outed yourself with that comment two months ago. Even my son, who dated girls while he was struggling with his sexuality (as many gay teens do), laughed out loud when he read your comment about menstruating females and their constant struggle with gravity to keep those things in place. Any boy who has used his finger to give his girlfriend some pleasure his girl, which includes virtually every straight young male, knows how silly your statement was. And everyone who read it knows how foolish you look now and what a liar you are. And they all know that you're a gay man.
Bla bla bla...post the link, asshole. And also show us where I posted child pornography. You really don't have anything to hang on to, so you invent lies to deflect from the PROVED accusations that you are a condoner of child rape.
Saying that I am a "frightened, lying, boy-loving queer" is really amusing and another clear projection of yourself.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#65 Mar 20, 2013
coyote wrote:
Little Large-for your well-being most were hoping the ploy to redirect her interests FROM the above displays of absolute self loathing TOWARDS a "decent author, biographer,investor, acquaintance of Sir Paul character" to develop, might dilute the mental disease known in psychiatric care as " jab jawing" and/or " KO posting". Obviously she has become addicted to a generic Braino for clogged brains and it is too bad. Infatuation with tampons is not a common symptom but the other things described such as a son breaking into hysterics over young females requiring t's are seemingly even more unusual. The horrible reference to her (?)son's use of his finger- please Large note the sick demeanor. Gosh- hopefully the son is just a fictional character; because, if not, how traumatic for any fine young lady who has ever been seen in his company to have such an endorsement of the intrusion splashed all over the internet... I am upset to the point of being unable to continue at this time- please discuss the ramifications of MM's above post with your momma, the parrot and your local ? Quay constabulary....sgd Molly's character Tinkerbell.
The Sicko has given up on stories about gay bars, female impersonators sitting on men's faces, homo jerking circles, and other examples of his low life, and is now turning to tampons. Only a really desperate pervert and scum would turn to such low means as a last resort to avoid facing the PROVED charges that he is a condoner of child rape.
MaltaMon

Bellmawr, NJ

#66 Mar 20, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sicko has given up on stories about gay bars, female impersonators sitting on men's faces, homo jerking circles, and other examples of his low life, and is now turning to tampons. Only a really desperate pervert and scum would turn to such low means as a last resort to avoid facing the PROVED charges that he is a condoner of child rape.
Unbelievable! Lol. The gay man writes that tampons fall out of women and girls who don't wear bathing suits, when nobody prior to him had mentioned tampons, and he now takes ME to task for mentioning tampons. Lol. I can't really blame him for being as embarrassed as he is for admitting that he doesn't know one of the most fundamental things about the female anatomy--which proves that he's either gay or a fifty year-old guy who has never seen a woman out of her bathing suit--but to lash out at me for reminding him of what he said is at once childish, desperate as hell, and very Zuiko/FortySomething. BTW, Zuikibaby, tampons (and similar products) can be found in every supermarket and pharmacy, as well as in the purse and bureau drawer of every female who hasn't been through menopause. There's nothing "low-life" about them, unless you think Kleenex tissues are "low-life"

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67 Mar 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Unbelievable! Lol. The gay man writes that tampons fall out of women and girls who don't wear bathing suits, when nobody prior to him had mentioned tampons, and he now takes ME to task for mentioning tampons. Lol. I can't really blame him for being as embarrassed as he is for admitting that he doesn't know one of the most fundamental things about the female anatomy--which proves that he's either gay or a fifty year-old guy who has never seen a woman out of her bathing suit--but to lash out at me for reminding him of what he said is at once childish, desperate as hell, and very Zuiko/FortySomething. BTW, Zuikibaby, tampons (and similar products) can be found in every supermarket and pharmacy, as well as in the purse and bureau drawer of every female who hasn't been through menopause. There's nothing "low-life" about them, unless you think Kleenex tissues are "low-life"
You haven't proved yet that I ever said such a thing. Another of your ridiculous inventions I suppose.
Now why would a homosexual like you have so much interest in tampons? The answer is easy, because you put them in your ass after having sex with your homosexual friends to stop the bleeding. There can be no other explanation.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#68 Mar 20, 2013
"tampons (and similar products) can be found in every supermarket and pharmacy, as well as in the purse and bureau drawer of every female..."

This is information that would be known only by someone who actually uses tampons....
MaltaMon

Bellmawr, NJ

#69 Mar 20, 2013
Or anyone who has ever actually lived with a woman.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70 Mar 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Or anyone who has ever actually lived with a woman.
In this case the woman would be you, Molly.
So Coyote could be right after all, he always insisted that you are a woman.
But I still say, from your fantasies, that you are a depraved homosexual female impersonator.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#71 Mar 20, 2013
Now Molly, you said you had been told not to respond to me directly. Another one of your lies?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#72 Mar 20, 2013
OK Bob- your so smart- who do you suppose told her that, maybe Peggy ?
MaltaMonI

Bellmawr, NJ

#73 Mar 21, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
In this case the woman would be you, Molly.
So Coyote could be right after all, he always insisted that you are a woman.
But I still say, from your fantasies, that you are a depraved homosexual female impersonator.
Lol..
coyote

Dartmouth, Canada

#74 Mar 21, 2013
Zuiko: Could it be MM's to be intro'd newest character- ya know- author, biographer, investor friend of WB is BIG in the production of tam.... and Molly is wanting to garnish as much info as possible about them to help with a more realistic background to the character. Solid` approach and she is to be applauded ! sgd: Her character Tinkerbell aka etc.
LineDazzle

Holywell, UK

#75 May 15, 2013
coyote wrote:
Zuiko: Could it be MM's to be intro'd newest character- ya know- author, biographer, investor friend of WB is BIG in the production of tam.... and Molly is wanting to garnish as much info as possible about them to help with a more realistic background to the character. Solid` approach and she is to be applauded ! sgd: Her character Tinkerbell aka etc.
Your life would certainly make a good sit com.
MaltaMon

Boyertown, PA

#76 Jul 2, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life would certainly make a good sit com.
Nah. Not in the US. The FCC would rightly regard the CoyFag's sexuality, his preoccupation with young boys and his repeated endorsement of DJW/Zuiko's postings of child pornography and of gay teen sex videos as not appropriate for entertainment, not suitable for broadcast. The networks here would pass on the pilot, and he'd have to sell it to the pay-for-porn channels, or to NAMBLA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MaltaSon Must Not Speak! (Apr '13) 7 hr Phil 134
200-120 Exam Testing Engine 12 hr passokay123 1
Trouble finding the right tutor for your children? (Oct '13) 19 hr Phil 24
Ex-GWU president faces uproar over sex assault ... 19 hr Phil 4
Desegregation/Liberalism Ruined Public Education (Nov '10) Sun Drunk Jezebel Was... 73
220-801 practice exam & 220-801 question and an... Sat Edward Barnes-Sutton 6
IBM C2010-593 exam questions Sat Phil Loves Exams 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••