Phantom Sribbler Where Are You We Ne...

Phantom Sribbler Where Are You We Need You.

Posted in the Education Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Katie Mellish

UK

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Dear Phantom Scribbler if you are out there please come and manifest yourself once again on this forum.Dear Phantom you see that it is once again This Nonce Masturbates Trolling Naked Dude(tnmtndude)AKA Censored by S-H-I-T-I-T.Dear Phantom this clown needs some good old Southern Abuse if you know what we mean.We are all sick and tired of that pathetic sick b4st4rd trolling on this forum.If you can help us dear Phantom we would all be greatful thankyou Katie Mellish-xxxx.
Censored By T-O-P-I-X-com

Columbia, TN

#2 Nov 2, 2012
More proof that Mr. Smellish is behind all the fake identities including "phantom scribbler".

"phantom scribbler" used identical language "GTF Troll", "go empty yourself", "b4st4rd", etc.

Don't be fooled by this fraud.
Katie Mellish

UK

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Censored By T-O-P-I-X-com wrote:
More proof that Mr. Smellish is behind all the fake identities including "phantom scribbler".
"phantom scribbler" used identical language "GTF Troll", "go empty yourself", "b4st4rd", etc.
Muahahahahahahahahahahaha iam getting to you now am i not-do one Censored by S-h-i-t-i-t you childish cretin-GROW UP.
Katie Mellish

UK

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Muahahahahahahahahahah read the above post TROLL and go and empty yourself.You are getting sexually fruststrated again you need to get rid of it so go up stairs get on that toilet and empty yourself.PS don't forget to flush that chain others have to use that toilet after you they don't want to see your Jizz in the bog.
Katie Mellish

UK

#6 Nov 3, 2012
KKKome on Censored bY S-H-I-T-I-T.KKKome on give it me now-as soon as the Phantom Scribbler is mentioned you leg it like a B4ST4RD well a b4st4rd troll that is all you are KKKome on bring it on.
Bob

Châteauguay, Canada

#7 Nov 3, 2012
I see Peggy is still at it. Still obsessed with trying to prove that Katie is supposedly male.
All just to cover up the fact that Peggy is FEMALE.
She used to post as tnmtndude, and now posts under the outrageously pretentious censoredbytopixcom, but she's still Peggy, she's still drunk, and she's still an obnoxious tart.
MaltaMon Oracle

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>Muahahahahahahahahahah read the above post TROLL and go and empty yourself.You are getting sexually fruststrated again you need to get rid of it so go up stairs get on that toilet and empty yourself.PS don't forget to flush that chain others have to use that toilet after you they don't want to see your Jizz in the bog.
I have to admit... I have known no female of any age or origin who would use that sort of sordid "boys locker room" language. Four-letter words, of course, but nothing about "jizz" or "emptying balls into a toilet' Are you a guy or were you raised by a gang of adolescent males? Not unserious: i have never seen anything like it in mixed company. That is not to say that it isnt possible.
Katie Mellish

UK

#9 Nov 3, 2012
KKKome on Censored by S-H-I-T-I-T.Com KKKome on gobshite get the first shots in against the Phantom Sribbler before the Phantom manifests its self before you.KKKome on gobshite you are so full of it KKKome on give it the Phantom before the Phantom gives it you.Censored bY s-h-i-t-i-t you are such a kkkoward how dare you call yourself an American.You call other people cowards and draft dodgers but where are your medles?I know you have never served your country what so ever by a earlier post of yours and YOU let something slip remember.Remember that one TROLL that one was a good slip of yours you have done fck all for your country yet you call others that have done things for theirs.As i said before TROLL i have IX medles on my breast where are your IX ?KKKome gobshite prove yourself a man here on this forum right here right now where are your medles?I know for a fact you have fck all because you worthless troll you have done fck all.Censored By S-H-I-T-I-T-All AmeriKKKan KKKoward all Amerikkkan Gobshite.Fck him and fck him hard and fck him good worthless fcking troll it is.What an insult to the American people that TROLL is what an insult to America that TROLL is.What a waste of space and time that worhless w4nker is.
MaltaMon Oracle

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Katie Mellish wrote:
KKKome on Censored by S-H-I-T-I-T.Com KKKome on gobshite get the first shots in against the Phantom Sribbler before the Phantom manifests its self before you.KKKome on gobshite you are so full of it KKKome on give it the Phantom before the Phantom gives it you.Censored bY s-h-i-t-i-t you are such a kkkoward how dare you call yourself an American.You call other people cowards and draft dodgers but where are your medles?I know you have never served your country what so ever by a earlier post of yours and YOU let something slip remember.Remember that one TROLL that one was a good slip of yours you have done fck all for your country yet you call others that have done things for theirs.As i said before TROLL i have IX medles on my breast where are your IX ?KKKome gobshite prove yourself a man here on this forum right here right now where are your medles?I know for a fact you have fck all because you worthless troll you have done fck all.Censored By S-H-I-T-I-T-All AmeriKKKan KKKoward all Amerikkkan Gobshite.Fck him and fck him hard and fck him good worthless fcking troll it is.What an insult to the American people that TROLL is what an insult to America that TROLL is.What a waste of space and time that worhless w4nker is.
wtf
Katie Mellish

UK

#11 Nov 3, 2012
MaltaMon Oracle wrote:
<quoted text> wtf
Just read the crap Censoered By S-H-I-T-T-I-T talks then ask me WTF.

Lebanon, TN

#12 Nov 3, 2012
MaltaMon, that incoherent screed is classic "phantom scribbler" in case you weren't around here then.

That's one of Mr. Smellish's MANY fake aliases from Manchester/Milton Keynes, UK.

Lebanon, TN

#13 Nov 3, 2012
MaltaMon Oracle wrote:
<quoted text> I have to admit... I have known no female of any age or origin who would use that sort of sordid "boys locker room" language. Four-letter words, of course, but nothing about "jizz" or "emptying balls into a toilet' Are you a guy or were you raised by a gang of adolescent males? Not unserious: i have never seen anything like it in mixed company. That is not to say that it isnt possible.
That's because Mr. Smellish has NEVER been a female of any sort.
Bob

Châteauguay, Canada

#14 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
That's because Mr. Smellish has NEVER been a female of any sort.

While of course Peggy has ALWAYS been a female, and of a rather peculiar sort. An ugly, loud, obnoxious drunken hillbilly, posting from her Tennessee mountain retreat, where, soaked in moonshine, she cannont post anything without using the letters CFNM.
Which is ironic, since it means, in her case, Closet Female Not Male.
MaltaMon

Greenwood, DE

#15 Nov 3, 2012
MaltaMon, that incoherent screed is classic "phantom scribbler" in case you weren't around here then.
That's one of Mr. Smellish's MANY fake aliases from Manchester/Milton Keynes, UK.
Never heard of the Phantom Scribbler. Thanks for the update, Censored.
Katie Mellish

UK

#16 Nov 3, 2012
MaltaMon Oracle wrote:
<quoted text> I have to admit... I have known no female of any age or origin who would use that sort of sordid "boys locker room" language. Four-letter words, of course, but nothing about "jizz" or "emptying balls into a toilet' Are you a guy or were you raised by a gang of adolescent males? Not unserious: i have never seen anything like it in mixed company. That is not to say that it isnt possible.
Dear MMO hello iam a rural girl i lived in a city and i work in a prison a all male prison.Us girls here in Manchester are a load of tough nuts.Iam Celtic girl for a start if anybody gives me sh1t then it ir sh1t they get back.Now you tell me about women.
MaltaMon

Greenwood, DE

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
While of course Peggy has ALWAYS been a female, and of a rather peculiar sort. An ugly, loud, obnoxious drunken hillbilly, posting from her Tennessee mountain retreat, where, soaked in moonshine, she cannont post anything without using the letters CFNM.
Which is ironic, since it means, in her case, Closet Female Not Male.
Pedo Bob, you advised me to check out the woman who was thrown off a flight originating from Charlotte. I did. The woman was 50 at the time, was on her way to Newark, which is the NYC airport nearest her home in Hudson Co, New Jersey--a stone's throw from Manhattan. How could that woman be broadcasting to us from Tennessee, which is some 800 miles away? Physically impossible. Just because she was flying from Charlotte doesn't mean that she LIVES near Charlotte. You needed to read beyond the first paragraph of the article... which, of course, you would never do. So you are wrong on this one. Which means that you're batting a thousand. Nobody else in baseball has ever come close.
Katie Mellish

UK

#18 Nov 3, 2012
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedo Bob, you advised me to check out the woman who was thrown off a flight originating from Charlotte. I did. The woman was 50 at the time, was on her way to Newark, which is the NYC airport nearest her home in Hudson Co, New Jersey--a stone's throw from Manhattan. How could that woman be broadcasting to us from Tennessee, which is some 800 miles away? Physically impossible. Just because she was flying from Charlotte doesn't mean that she LIVES near Charlotte. You needed to read beyond the first paragraph of the article... which, of course, you would never do. So you are wrong on this one. Which means that you're batting a thousand. Nobody else in baseball has ever come close.
MM i once waged the war of the six agianst the six million and if i could have my time over again-then i would do it all over again-QED.

Lebanon, TN

#19 Nov 3, 2012
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>MM i once waged the war of the six agianst the six million and if i could have my time over again-then i would do it all over again-QED.
??????????

What planet does Mr. Smellish live on that speaks this alien language.
Bob

Châteauguay, Canada

#20 Nov 3, 2012
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Looks like you've been "tracking" Peggy! You have a lot of time on your hands. Since you're (cough) "tracking" me, let's see a comprehensive report! Hahaha!
But people move, people have more than one home, people have vacation homes, people visit relatives.
In Peggy's case, she's back with her in-bred, cross-bred and ill-bred hillbilly family members, drinking moonshine and posting her rubbish on the net.
You are such a moron.
MaltaMon Oracle

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Nov 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Looks like you've been "tracking" Peggy! You have a lot of time on your hands. Since you're (cough) "tracking" me, let's see a comprehensive report! Hahaha!
But people move, people have more than one home, people have vacation homes, people visit relatives.
In Peggy's case, she's back with her in-bred, cross-bred and ill-bred hillbilly family members, drinking moonshine and posting her rubbish on the net.
You are such a moron.
Bob, how can you be so wrong about the guy? And as I said, I simply love it when a total idiot calls me a moron. Lol.. It's funnier than actually seeing you in person. And just as revealing. Later, Pedo Baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The most updated and complete C4040-225 Test Qu... 6 min Luz Becker 1
Great study materials for CV0-001 Exam 29 min Sonya Woo 1
Now you can pass the CompTIA CLO-001 exam 39 min Sonya Woo 1
The best solution for the CAS-001 exam! 54 min Sonya Woo 1
Are you looking for the latest practice questio... 1 hr Luz Becker 1
Prepare yourself for the C4040-221 Exam 1 hr Luz Becker 1
How can I easily pass the 220-802 exam? 1 hr Sonya Woo 1
More from around the web