Time for an American pope?

When someone becomes pope - God's representative on Earth to Catholics - he dons all white, takes the title "his holiness," and is greeted even by top cardinals with a kiss of his ring. Full Story
They Took r Jobs

Hamilton, Canada

#24 Mar 5, 2013
The Oracle wrote:
Was the Virgin Mary raped?
By an alien?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Mar 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Zuiko apparently thinks women cannot commit rape. That is why he assumes that female priests cannot abuse children.
This zuiko guy even advocates images of boys poses sexually in briefs as being fine. He finds nothing wrong with it.
And where did I advocate that, if I may ask?
fijjis

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Mar 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
The Pope is not meant to be American

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
As fortysomething, Boy!
I never posted as fortysomething, boy.
Viv

Haldensleben, Germany

#30 Mar 6, 2013
The Pope should come not from usa, western or south europe. There are no real Christians there or they can be placed freely in one church and it will be many place there, it is first point. The second point, it should be somebody from Middle East: Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria or South America or Africa. It should be a person, who knows world problems and not old grandy faithfully like dog for usa and western europe, who thinks that saying only that Jesus is good and abortion is bad solve all problems. Peace is important and there are some countries like criminals, hard sinners from usa and criminals, hard sinners from western europe, who disturb this peace and rob the whole world, cause poverty, cause tragedy globally and undermine faith in God in normal, honest people. Global Poverty caused by global robbery of well known global corporations led by criminal fellows from usa and western europe. And it does not solve problem to say - it is poverty and you( this small church of people, who faith in God ) must give money, it does not change problems. This problem can be changed by change of system and it should be supported and promoted by Catholic leaders. And then it can be speech against abortion and another bad issues. But there are another priorities. Genocide in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria supported and led by global mass murderers from usa and western countries and bad social system led by these global criminals, who lead to poverty, civil wars in many countries and it is task of Church to criticize, what sshould be criticized and support what should be support. Can Catholic officials recognize, what good is and what is not good. And all pedophiles should be thrown out of Church.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#32 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares for the pope?
His mom for one im sure. And his dad, and other relatives. Who cares for you?
They Took r Jobs

Hamilton, Canada

#33 Mar 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares for the pope?
Jerry Sandusky for pope, he's qualified.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#34 Mar 6, 2013
They Took r Jobs wrote:
<quoted text> Jerry Sandusky for pope, he's qualified.
I think he is incarcerated-- I'll refer your suggestion to Large- he will know as he and Jerry have the same- you know !

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#36 Mar 7, 2013
Hopefully, there will be a liberal one.
The Oracle

UK

#38 Mar 7, 2013
Lili4 wrote:
Hopefully, there will be a liberal one.

Aren't all the liberal ones a bit dodgy? In fact aren't all the cardinals a bit dodgy?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#40 Mar 10, 2013
Doesn't liberal mean something different in the UK? By liberal, I mean left wing.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#42 Mar 10, 2013
Don't try and have an intelligent conversation Large.
It implies you have some intelligence and the words Largelanguage and intelligent could never appear in the same sentence.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#43 Mar 10, 2013
Largelanguage


Connahs Quay, UK

Reply

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Yesterday




Rick in Kansas wrote:

<quoted text>Congratulations?
<quoted text>Not playing any cards dear, just pointing out an observable fact.
<quoted text>Not particularly, I wasn't all that attracted to young teenagers when I was one myself, why would I want one now? Do you want to have gay sex with a young teenager? How about straight sex? Do you want to have sex with a fainting goat, gay or straight? Do you want to have sex with a 92 Buick?
By the way dear, when it comes to pedophiles and other predators who do really bad things to boys, the vast majority of those men have been living as and identifying as heterosexual in every other aspect of their lives. They admit to no sexual attractions towards adults of their own sex and most have the sexual history to back that claim up. While there are gay men who commit such acts, they represent as small of a percentage in our population as such predators do in the heterosexual population. Look it up, most of the major studies done on the subjects of pedophilia and child sexual abuse are available on line.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Largelanguage wrote:
We need to bring back justice and have fresh ripe young girls at 13, 14, or 15, and 16 all fresh and ripe all stripped naked! A perfect way to bring back the place women should be, and take down the naughty lil patriarchal of feminists.

I'm all for it young lady!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#44 Mar 10, 2013
Phil wrote:
Don't try and have an intelligent conversation Large.
It implies you have some intelligence and the words Largelanguage and intelligent could never appear in the same sentence.
He should change his name to LittleLanguage, suits him better.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#45 Mar 10, 2013
Rush wrote:
Largelanguage
Connahs Quay, UK
Reply
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Yesterday
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations?
<quoted text>Not playing any cards dear, just pointing out an observable fact.
<quoted text>Not particularly, I wasn't all that attracted to young teenagers when I was one myself, why would I want one now? Do you want to have gay sex with a young teenager? How about straight sex? Do you want to have sex with a fainting goat, gay or straight? Do you want to have sex with a 92 Buick?
By the way dear, when it comes to pedophiles and other predators who do really bad things to boys, the vast majority of those men have been living as and identifying as heterosexual in every other aspect of their lives. They admit to no sexual attractions towards adults of their own sex and most have the sexual history to back that claim up. While there are gay men who commit such acts, they represent as small of a percentage in our population as such predators do in the heterosexual population. Look it up, most of the major studies done on the subjects of pedophilia and child sexual abuse are available on line.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Largelanguage wrote:
We need to bring back justice and have fresh ripe young girls at 13, 14, or 15, and 16 all fresh and ripe all stripped naked! A perfect way to bring back the place women should be, and take down the naughty lil patriarchal of feminists.
I'm all for it young lady!
His friend and patron Malmon hasn't replied about these blatant pedophile statements, which means that he supports him, and also makes him a pedophile.

“Tell the truth, then run”

Since: Mar 11

New York, NY

#46 Mar 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that? Cause you think women apparently cannot commit rape?
That's exactly what "Zuiko" thinks.I remember "Zuiko" from the older deleted threads.He advocated the sexual abuse of young boys by females.He called boys gay if they didn't like being abused by women.Oh yes, I remember "Zuiko".His old account was deleted, which is why he now posts under "Zuiko".As you can see, MY account is still active.Topix only deletes the accounts of trolls like "Zuiko">

Remember me Zuiko?I'm the one who tore you a new asshole and then you ran away like a little bitch because you couldn't refute anything I said.All you could do is spew your logical fallacies.Mainly ad hominems and your favorite fallacy of all, the strawman.You never presented any proof for what you claimed.You just made bullshit claims and depended on the stupidity of your followers like coyote and Bob to back you up in your pro-pedophile crusade.I see you're still up to your old bullshit.You're still desperately trying to defend the abuse of young boys,and attacking any one who speaks out against the abuse of boys or girls.That's too bad.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#47 Mar 10, 2013
iamwhoiamm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what "Zuiko" thinks.I remember "Zuiko" from the older deleted threads.He advocated the sexual abuse of young boys by females.He called boys gay if they didn't like being abused by women.Oh yes, I remember "Zuiko".His old account was deleted, which is why he now posts under "Zuiko".As you can see, MY account is still active.Topix only deletes the accounts of trolls like "Zuiko">
Remember me Zuiko?I'm the one who tore you a new asshole and then you ran away like a little bitch because you couldn't refute anything I said.All you could do is spew your logical fallacies.Mainly ad hominems and your favorite fallacy of all, the strawman.You never presented any proof for what you claimed.You just made bullshit claims and depended on the stupidity of your followers like coyote and Bob to back you up in your pro-pedophile crusade.I see you're still up to your old bullshit.You're still desperately trying to defend the abuse of young boys,and attacking any one who speaks out against the abuse of boys or girls.That's too bad.
Looks like another insane troll. Have you any proof of what you are saying, idiot?
steve

Matawan, NJ

#48 Mar 10, 2013
Petrus romanus?
dod

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#49 Mar 10, 2013
hello yes I think so
dod

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#50 Mar 10, 2013
yes american gangster pope, with pants down below butt

yo yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Envy of Chinese kids is bad for U.S. and for China 12 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 2
Student Sues Over SAT Error (Apr '06) Sat MaltaMon 9
Your Teen Needs More Sleep: AAP Recommends Late... Sat Bob 45
Penis comparison. Measuring flacid and erect sm... Sat Richard 65
OG0-023 ArchiMate 2 Combined Part 1 and 2 Exami... Sat passexam 1
IBM C2180-273 exam questions download Sat passexam 1
H11-811-ENU HCNA-UC (Unified Communication) Sat passexam 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••