Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Dear readers and posters hello.Reading this mornings DAILY MIRROR about hurricane sandy and the devastation it has left in its wake there was this photograph in the news paper that coffins had been forced to the surface by the sheer volume of ground water.This happened at Chrisfield graveyard in Maryland coffins just rose from their graves as the hurricane struck.
Censored By T-O-P-I-X-com

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Must be a time of celebration for America-haters like you, Phil, coyot and Slob-Bob to see a natural disaster hurt America.
Seeing as how you believe we're a nation of obese illiterates who never won a war.
Seeing as how one of your countrymen, Phil rejoiced on 9/11 to see America get "put paid".
With "allies" like you we don't need enemies. Here's hoping your passports are all denied entry to the nation you despise. You'd all be saluting the Nazi flag today if not for us.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Post script.After days of heavy rain on the Pennines in the early 1870s the water flooded down wards towards Manchester.The flood struck Philips Park Cemetary in MilesPlatting causing coffins and bodies to rise from their graves.The bodies were washed down into the river Medlock and were then washed away.Most of the bodies and the coffins that were washed from their graves were never recovered.But a few of the coffins and bodies were washed ashore on one of the River Medlocks cateracts.It was on this cateract that my old primary school Every Street was bult in 1874 the grounds of my old school were said to be haunted.I do not know if the school or its grounds were haunted but at night if you passed the playing ground you would sometimes see strange whisps.There are now houses built on the site of my old primary school i wonder if the people who live there know about the ghosts or even if they have seen them.
MaltaMon Gg

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

This area was hit very hard.
I agree that Phyllis is somewhere smiling, but that's alright: anyone who could rejoice over the attack on the Twin Towers in New York City and who looks forward to human suffering wherever the suffering cannot reach him can't be all good. It's impossible to reason with a sad, embittered prick like that. Katie, dear, how many of you are there? The aggressively masculine Katie of 2 weeks ago no longer seems to be around. Is that the case? I don't miss him. Wha' happin'?

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

MaltaMon Gg wrote:
I agree that Phyllis is somewhere smiling, but that's alright: anyone who could rejoice over the attack on the Twin Towers in New York City and who looks forward to human suffering wherever the suffering cannot reach him can't be all good. It's impossible to reason with a sad, embittered prick like that. Katie, dear, how many of you are there? The aggressively masculine Katie of 2 weeks ago no longer seems to be around. Is that the case? I don't miss him. Wha' happin'?
Don't be fooled. It's the same MALE individual behind all "Katie" posts. And all of them are defenders of Bob.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

MaltaMon Gg wrote:
To MM Gg hello iam sorry MM Gg iam on still on some medication following a car crash that almost killed me 2 years ago i was also drinking when i was on line i think i got a little bit out of hand when i should not have done sorry MM Gg.

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To MM Gg hello iam sorry MM Gg iam on still on some medication following a car crash that almost killed me 2 years ago i was also drinking when i was on line i think i got a little bit out of hand when i should not have done sorry MM Gg.
Oh whatever.

That explains you cursing and telling people to "go empty their balls in the toilet"? What "woman" says that?

That explains you creating scores of fake aliases..."David", "Debbie", "Selina X", "Phantom scribbler"...all of which originated in Manchester/Milton Keynes, UK?
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Censored By T-O-P-I-X-com wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh whatever.
That explains you cursing and telling people to "go empty their balls in the toilet"? What "woman" says that?
That explains you creating scores of fake aliases..."David", "Debbie", "Selina X", "Phantom scribbler"...all of which originated in Manchester/Milton Keynes, UK?
Do one S-H-I-T-IT Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahLOL XX.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh whatever.
You are so funny for a troll S-H-I-T-I-T. you make me/us all laugh at you muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha LOL XX.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh whatever.
David was from London remember and if you remember he was that much of a cretin WE both told him to take a hike remember.Debbie is a girl who i went to school with and'works'with me.Now then Selina X posted from Milton Keynes as you have just stated now then the Phantom scribbler posted from Bradford.Now Bradford is near Leeds Milton Keynes is in the Midlands and London is in the South of England all i can say is this if Bradford,Milton Keynes and London are the Manchester area well Manchester must be one hell of one big CITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TY.All my posts come up Manchester and nowhere else so i cannot post under another name and why would i want to do that?And what would be the point of that?I only go under my own name if i have anything to say to you or anybody else for that matter of fact my post will read Katie Mellish Manchester UK.
MaltaMon Gg

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Hmmmm...
MaltaMon Gg

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Anyone who could stand up in defense of Pedo Bob can be no better than the despicable Boy Lover of Dorval himself. Do you defend him?
MaltaMon Gg

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Where is that Dandy Dick of Dorval, anyway? Did he crawl back under his rock?
MaltaMon Gg

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

The only reasonable human response to him can be revulsion....and a desire to see him locked up... or worse.

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>David was from London remember and if you remember he was that much of a cretin WE both told him to take a hike remember.Debbie is a girl who i went to school with and'works'with me.Now then Selina X posted from Milton Keynes as you have just stated now then the Phantom scribbler posted from Bradford.Now Bradford is near Leeds Milton Keynes is in the Midlands and London is in the South of England all i can say is this if Bradford,Milton Keynes and London are the Manchester area well Manchester must be one hell of one big CITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TY.All my posts come up Manchester and nowhere else so i cannot post under another name and why would i want to do that?And what would be the point of that?I only go under my own name if i have anything to say to you or anybody else for that matter of fact my post will read Katie Mellish Manchester UK.
Lies.

You've been "Katie Mellish" from Manchester, "Katie" from Milton Keynes, "Katie" from London.

All those other names were ALSO you. Male names, female names, alleged gay people. You're so full of it, Mr. Troll. The last thing you ever were is a female.
Phil

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

"Phil rejoiced on 9/11"

Your evidence?
By that I don't simply mean quote me out of context but real hard evidence that I

"rejoice over the attack on the Twin Towers in New York City"

the sort of crap liars and fantasists come out with.
MaltaMon Ggthe

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

You quibble over semantics. What you said to Censored amounts to rejoicing. You have nothing but contempt for Americans, and your "put paid" comment indicates unequivocally that we got what we deserved on 9-11. Spin your way out of that, you sad embittered lying closeted sexually deviant bastard. Tell us that you didn't mean that.
MaltaMon Ggthe

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Contempt for an entire society, including all of its citizens, is a major symptom of the sort of sweepingly simplistic hardline judgement that emanates only from the simplest of minds. Only the most informationally and intellectually challenged of individuals are capable of such profoundly ignorant perspectives on the world. Those individuals are rendered more content by their own hatreds. they feel better about themselves believing the others are somehow even more deficient and character than they are
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Phil: for sure do not explain there were hundreds of non americans killed at the towers (which were probably owned by a far east investment co.) as that hideous tragedy far outweighs the tens of thousands of women, children etc we (OUR militaries) killed in afghanistan, iraq and libya (hideous). wrongs do not make rights but easier to accept if "the other party does wrong first". ALL military historians ack the russian counter to nazi forces is the key to the identified defeat- yet; when did you ever hear or see a russian boasting they won the 2nd world war. Likely never- they see nothing to boast about other than they secured the homeland (my assumption)- but- ya gotta win a war to make that decision and the lady migrant in them thar hills has never told us which one and I am not going to tell her as she would then have a war to crow about !! how miserable I can be ....
MaltaMon Oracle

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Lol.... Yes, I, too, believe that we shall all be enlightened by Phyllis's edifying erudition on the topic of Recent United States History handed down on cyber tablets from his lofty perch high atop his porcelain throne in Manchester, England. It isn't enough that you have pronounced it adequately for him: we want the professor himself to weigh in with his important views which serve as the template for the Universal Truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Bless you' school suspension: Free speech deba... 1 hr MaltaMon 23
adult swim (Oct '08) 1 hr MaltaMon 17
Penis comparison. Measuring flacid and erect sm... 2 hr MaltaMon 26
Your Teen Needs More Sleep: AAP Recommends Late... 4 hr Phil 5
E20-690 Exam questions 19 hr passokay123 1
Trouble finding the right tutor for your children? (Oct '13) Tue Bob 15
Education briefs (Mar '11) Tue Bob 24
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••