Katie Mellish

UK

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say you are awesome. But starting a thread about this subject would invite many cheeky and saucy posts.
....After all these Feudian slips i have had this week i might enjoy alls these cheeky and saucy posts -Katie xx.
Katie Mellish

UK

#22 Feb 3, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To Coyote hello what reply to me can possably upset me?....We all take risks Coyote-thats life.Coyote Broken Arrow can hold her own just like me and she can hold her drink as well....just like me.Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
.......Oh no i just don't beleive it-holding her own just like me,not another Freudian slip OMG.
Katie Mellish

UK

#23 Feb 8, 2013
To Coyote hello talking of drink i put my children to bed at 10.I have downed 8 pints of cyder i will be off to bed soon-feeling knackered.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#24 Feb 8, 2013
"knackered" ???? tomorrow
Katie Mellish

UK

#25 Feb 9, 2013
coyote wrote:
"knackered" ???? tomorrow
To Coyote hello knackered is Northern slang for tired.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#26 Feb 10, 2013
Tks KM: You people have a lot of slang wors over there which I suppose will be in the dictionary some day... then again, we have the same over here in different locales and have to ask people just what they mean- no different I suppose... thought this topic would cause an avalanche of protest- wrong again - suppose it indicates people agree with feminism or- lack of readers ?
Katie Mellish

UK

#27 Feb 10, 2013
coyote wrote:
Tks KM: You people have a lot of slang wors over there which I suppose will be in the dictionary some day... then again, we have the same over here in different locales and have to ask people just what they mean- no different I suppose... thought this topic would cause an avalanche of protest- wrong again - suppose it indicates people agree with feminism or- lack of readers ?
To Coyote hello i tend to use more slang than most people just as i have a mixture of three dialects i use a mixture of old slang,Northern slang and prison slang.Mix my dialect with the slang i use and i become very difficult to understand.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#28 Feb 10, 2013
Hey pal; exactly what you are meaning may be a bit difficult but it's easy to tell when you are "riled"!
Katie Mellish

UK

#29 Feb 10, 2013
coyote wrote:
Hey pal; exactly what you are meaning may be a bit difficult but it's easy to tell when you are "riled"!
To Coyote hello....that is true about me you can always tell when iam p1ssed off.Calm before the storm comes to mind,when iam quite iam either thinking/concentrating about something or iam about to blow my top.Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#30 Feb 10, 2013
So hopefully your ears are visible and turn red B 4 you blow the lid so anyone around can see a storm is coming. Actually; it is likely good to be able to vent--- I have what may be a problem in that I cannot get upset unless someone is unduly upset at me--- my grandmother used to say "only dogs get mad!" when I would have temper tantrums as a kid, and then cuff me side of the head-- so I learned that lesson--- served me well in business but not so good when faced with divorce--- guess it works both ways !!
Katie Mellish

UK

#31 Feb 10, 2013
coyote wrote:
So hopefully your ears are visible and turn red B 4 you blow the lid so anyone around can see a storm is coming. Actually; it is likely good to be able to vent--- I have what may be a problem in that I cannot get upset unless someone is unduly upset at me--- my grandmother used to say "only dogs get mad!" when I would have temper tantrums as a kid, and then cuff me side of the head-- so I learned that lesson--- served me well in business but not so good when faced with divorce--- guess it works both ways !!
To Coyote hello i have a right psychotic temper one thing that can and does bring my pschotic temper on is people trying to be clever with me or talking to me like an idiot.Then the fuse is lit stand back folks and watch the firework display.My places of work over the years have been the cause of many of my "nuclear"tantrums and you can bet when i have had one it was management that brought it on.The last time i went nuclear was in 2006 and the sh1t did hit the fan i made sure it did.Coyote i have this saying it goes-"If you are going to sling sh1t aim for the fan"....And boy i can sling sh1t i can tell you.-Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#32 Feb 10, 2013
2006..... not bad ! That is 7 years ago- is labor/mgmnt well handled at your place of employment ? I have only once worked in a unionized environment. In this area the only unions left are those representing gov't or utility cos.- we have 3 good size Michelin plants here and w/o it being stated there is strong suspicion the non-union enviro. is part of the reason. I would think with "just in time" inventory demands by the Cndn and US auto mfgs. any labor disputes slowing production would cause lost contracts and eventually plant shut downs. The whole thing seems to be a "rock or hard place". Guess I am an adherent to the "Sam" Walton philosophy.
Katie Mellish

UK

#33 Feb 10, 2013
coyote wrote:
2006..... not bad ! That is 7 years ago- is labor/mgmnt well handled at your place of employment ? I have only once worked in a unionized environment. In this area the only unions left are those representing gov't or utility cos.- we have 3 good size Michelin plants here and w/o it being stated there is strong suspicion the non-union enviro. is part of the reason. I would think with "just in time" inventory demands by the Cndn and US auto mfgs. any labor disputes slowing production would cause lost contracts and eventually plant shut downs. The whole thing seems to be a "rock or hard place". Guess I am an adherent to the "Sam" Walton philosophy.
To Coyote hello labour management is well handled,but Cath Coombes was the prison shop manageress.The prison shop was run by an outside company she was nothing to do with the prison.Infact she only landed the posistion of manageress because she used the casting couch if you know what i mean.She was not just thick she was also stupid,i have never known anyonein the work place to be as thick as she was.Everything she done she just fcked up on,the fault with coombes was this she was never checked up on so there you have it.Coombes use to do my head right in i dould not stand the stupid b1tch and in the end in 2007 i got her sacked from custodial service premises i was her Nemesis.She had a lesbian fixation with another member of her staff,i would'nt mind but Coobes was not a lesbian and neither was this other girl.So that just shows what this woman was like i was glad to see the back of the fat arsed idiot-goodbye.Coyote i will never forget my last argument with her after that i thought to myself next time you p1ss me off your fat arse will be out that door.Coyote there is no messing around with me when it comes to work place cretins ive had enough of workplace idiots over the years and enough is enough.-Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
coyote

Dartmouth, Canada

#34 Feb 16, 2013
Solid KM. good stuff... seems lab/mgmnt work in unison as`is ideal....thks.. your "shaved pubic group"- does this membership discriminate between mgmnt/ non mgmnt.-that is important !
Katie Mellish

UK

#35 Feb 17, 2013
coyote wrote:
Solid KM. good stuff... seems lab/mgmnt work in unison as`is ideal....thks.. your "shaved pubic group"- does this membership discriminate between mgmnt/ non mgmnt.-that is important !
To Coyote hello any body can join the shaven haven club as long as your pubic hair is shaved or waxed-Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#36 Feb 19, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
Coyote, if it wasn't for feminists we would still be living in the Middle Ages, like most Muslim countries are living today. If feminists in those countries rose up they would start to make progress.
Wrong. Suffragetes aren't feminists.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#37 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Suffragetes aren't feminists.
I am terribly sorry, my friend, but on this one issue I have to agree with Zuiko/FixtySomething. Suffragettes were, by definition, feminists in their time. They organized successfully and fought for decades against the status quo to effect permanent change in thevrole that women played in society. Their successors have continued that struggle toward parity with men.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#38 Feb 19, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> I am terribly sorry, my friend, but on this one issue I have to agree with Zuiko/FixtySomething. Suffragettes were, by definition, feminists in their time. They organized successfully and fought for decades against the status quo to effect permanent change in thevrole that women played in society. Their successors have continued that struggle toward parity with men.
No, the suffregates were not. Feminists sprang from different era's. Feminists just call themselves originators of the suffregates. Feminists are fighting over completely different issues than the suffregates. Feminism is fascism.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#39 Feb 19, 2013
what is fascism---must be good ?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#40 Feb 19, 2013
Fascism is muslini's regime, of italy, an axis power, who I could imagine you admiring.

Fascism also refers to a dictatorial regime, or political/leadership system, or otherwise.

And coyote, why are you and bob both in Canada? Explain please. Do you know him personally?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 6 hr Phil 1,385
Can tnmtndude perform (Dec '11) 12 hr Maltamon 39
News St. Paul schools struggle to meet lofty goals 12 hr Maltamon 16
nudity in co-ed contexts (May '14) 12 hr bob 23
Survey for Students or Parents who have used tu... 18 hr bob 65
Cisco PANGNFE 650-756 practice exam & 650-756 q... 20 hr Bbob 7
Outlaw men teachers! (Jul '14) Sun Bob 9
More from around the web