feminists are awesome
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#1 Jan 30, 2013
projection: feminists have shown the rest of we "mere mortals" that if you want something you can get it by posi action. What a role model for anyone feeling they R bullied.... expect you agree but thot I'd mention it....
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Feminists are bullies.
Katie Mellish

UK

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Feminists are bullies.
And you are as thick as fck.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Shut up gullible Katie. You were the one who insulted me, so shut up. Why not attack MaltaMon and CaDad too?
Katie Mellish

UK

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Shut up gullible Katie. You were the one who insulted me, so shut up. Why not attack MaltaMon and CaDad too?
Gullible what is gullible about me.I could buy and sell you that many times over that you will only realise that you have been sold into slavery when you wake up half way across the Atlantic with chains around your ankles.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#6 Jan 30, 2013
so folks: do the posts to-date indicate any opinions on the projection "feminists are awesome "?
Katie Mellish

UK

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Why should i attack MM and CaDad when you are such a soft target.
Katie Mellish

UK

#8 Jan 30, 2013
coyote wrote:
so folks: do the posts to-date indicate any opinions on the projection "feminists are awesome "?
To Coyote i think you would have got better results if you would have started a thread called-Is Katie Mellish Awesome.Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
Katie Mellish

UK

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Feminists are bullies.
....And Big gob and small brain is brain dead.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>Gullible what is gullible about me.I could buy and sell you that many times over that you will only realise that you have been sold into slavery when you wake up half way across the Atlantic with chains around your ankles.
Who would want to buy him?

Location hidden

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Coyote, if it wasn't for feminists we would still be living in the Middle Ages, like most Muslim countries are living today. If feminists in those countries rose up they would start to make progress.
Katie Mellish

UK

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would want to buy him?
Thats true Sir Arthur he is no sex slave is he thats for sure.Katie Mellish xx.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
Coyote, if it wasn't for feminists we would still be living in the Middle Ages, like most Muslim countries are living today. If feminists in those countries rose up they would start to make progress.
I concur Zuiko and if they rose to influence in those countries it would be another locale for you to get a nude massage from a female---- you are always, always conniving...
Katie Mellish

UK

#14 Jan 31, 2013
coyote wrote:
<quoted text> I concur Zuiko and if they rose to influence in those countries it would be another locale for you to get a nude massage from a female---- you are always, always conniving...
Coyote....ssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssh dont mention naked massages with a clothed female you know what he is like-Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>Coyote....ssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssh dont mention naked massages with a clothed female you know what he is like-Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
KM: I overlooked the possible consequences and hope he is not winging his way to mid-east in his private jet from anticipation the "rules" are already a-changing.... I'll monitor World News reports from that area to see if a sophisticated westerner is in ca ca for asking an Iranian police officer to recommend such a parlor. We may have to lobby UN for help in obtaining leniency. UUHHH- could you call on Piers Morgan for some help ? Maybe Broken Arrow could assist.... I hear they do things like cut off hands for stealing, heads for lying and shudder to think what they may sentence Sir Art to have removed if he..... OMG!
Katie

UK

#16 Feb 2, 2013
coyote wrote:
<quoted text> KM: I overlooked the possible consequences and hope he is not winging his way to mid-east in his private jet from anticipation the "rules" are already a-changing.... I'll monitor World News reports from that area to see if a sophisticated westerner is in ca ca for asking an Iranian police officer to recommend such a parlor. We may have to lobby UN for help in obtaining leniency. UUHHH- could you call on Piers Morgan for some help ? Maybe Broken Arrow could assist.... I hear they do things like cut off hands for stealing, heads for lying and shudder to think what they may sentence Sir Art to have removed if he..... OMG!
....OMG iam not going down that road Coyote.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>....OMG iam not going down that road Coyote.
Sometimes Coyote goes too far. Probably the effect of too much strong Canadian beer or whiskey.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To Coyote i think you would have got better results if you would have started a thread called-Is Katie Mellish Awesome.Katie Mellish xxxxxx.
I must say you are awesome. But starting a thread about this subject would invite many cheeky and saucy posts.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Agree ! My concern is such replies may upset Katie and take away from her genteel compassionate spirit- not worth taking the risk..... could be that Broken Arrow would be more appropriately poised to handle neggie replies in that she categorizes critics in such a delicate manner.. my reference would be a recent soft response she made to a poster -- "lookit numbnuts"---....jest sayin'
Katie Mellish

UK

#20 Feb 3, 2013
coyote wrote:
Agree ! My concern is such replies may upset Katie and take away from her genteel compassionate spirit- not worth taking the risk..... could be that Broken Arrow would be more appropriately poised to handle neggie replies in that she categorizes critics in such a delicate manner.. my reference would be a recent soft response she made to a poster -- "lookit numbnuts"---....jest sayin'
To Coyote hello what reply to me can possably upset me?....We all take risks Coyote-thats life.Coyote Broken Arrow can hold her own just like me and she can hold her drink as well....just like me.Katie Mellish xxxxxx.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sokoto State Poly 2015/16 Admission status & PR... 2 min Mr_Jacob 1
Rufus Giwa Poly 2015/16 Admission status & PROC... 3 min Mr_Jacob 1
Rivers State Poly 2015/16 Admission status & PR... 27 min Mr_Jacob 1
Rivers State Coll of Art & Science,Admission & ... 28 min Mr_Jacob 1
Plateau State Poly 2015/16 Admission status & P... 29 min Mr_Jacob 1
Our Saviour Institute of Science Agric Tech Adm... 39 min Mr_Jacob 1
Osun State Poly 2015/16 Admission status & PROC... 41 min Mr_Jacob 1
More from around the web