Debate Over Online Education Spurs Ac...

Debate Over Online Education Spurs Action

There are 3 comments on the www.findingdulcinea.com story from Jul 31, 2008, titled Debate Over Online Education Spurs Action. In it, www.findingdulcinea.com reports that:

Faced with an increasingly wired student population, a movement of educators and innovators is testing the boundaries and possibilities of online education.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.findingdulcinea.com.

Reshma

Lenni, PA

#1 Jul 31, 2008
As a former teacher (and student), online education is the wave of the future. It's a difficult notion to embrace for some, including myself, because there is nothing that replaces face-to-face interaction. On the flip side, online education is so beneficial for an entire group of students who learn in less traditional settings--and there are so many of them.
Justine

Lenni, PA

#2 Jul 31, 2008
It's tragic. Has anyone seen Wall-e? Soon, we'll be took "wired" to interact with people standing next to us.
tarik harris

Columbia, MO

#3 Feb 12, 2013
im doing an argumentative essay lol it sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Principal of Osbourn High in Manassas Park plac... 2 hr Sarah 1
p.h.i.l. 3 hr Unterdenlinden 8
Great study materials for CV0-001 Exam (Jul '16) 6 hr Mavis Davis 3
News Williams Admits 1,253 Students for... 10 hr Want New Canes 1
IBM Certified Database Administrator C2090-600 ... 10 hr Allah 4
Updated VMware 2V0-651 VCP6-DTM dumps 10 hr Helen Smellin 2
IBM Storage exam bundles 10 hr Helen Melons 2
More from around the web