Boy's slingshot leads to probation, e...

Boy's slingshot leads to probation, essay

There are 31 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 13, 2007, titled Boy's slingshot leads to probation, essay. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Kevin Cottle's family walked from the Lake County Judicial Center on Thursday exhausted and frustrated that the 11-year-old's homemade slingshot -- and the boy's ill-advised use of it in school -- caused them ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
victims call for justice

United States

#25 Dec 5, 2013
victims of Mel Sembler's Straight and other spin offs like the Green isle Boys Ranch in Clermont are joining together to bring justice for their abuse and arrest prosecution and civil lawsuits against their abusers. There is no statute of limitations on these crimes in Florida.

http://survivingstraightinc.com/
DUI MAN FINALLY CHARGED

United States

#26 Dec 5, 2013
So here is another one the Fifth Circus has protected like Denissen and so many others who remain at large committing acts of violence with the full support of the Lake County and 5th Circus so called justice system!

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN! JOHN ABBOTT WAS NOT CHARGED WITH DUI MANSLAUGHTER IN OCTOBER 2012. THIS MAN HAS BEEN OUT FREE AS A BIRD FLICKING THE FICKLE FINGER OF FATE AT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM WITH THE HELP OF JUDGE LARRY SEMENTO AND WAS NEVER CHARGED WITH DUI MANSLAUGHTER UNTIL HE WAS BOOKED INTO THE LAKE JAIL ON DECEMBER 3, 2013 - COURT RECORDS STILL DO NOT SHOW ANY DUI MANSLAUGHTER CHARGES AGAINST THIS YET ANOTHER PROTECTED SPECIES OF THE 5th CIRCUIT MOCKERY OF A JUSTICE SYSTEM.VICTIMS DON'T TRUST THE JAIL HOUSE CHARGES - MANY TIMES THEY ARE NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH AND PROSECUTED!

Golf pro charged in 3-year-old's death - Oct 26, 2012
Police: Man offered officer bribe

LAKE COUNTY, Fla.—A former Lake County golf pro has been charged with DUI manslaughter for a March accident that killed a 3-year-old.

Lake County sheriff's deputies said 39-year-old John Abbott was under the influence of Oxycodone and Xanax when he caused a crash in Eustis which resulted in the girl's death.

Trooper said he crossed the center line on County Road 437 and hit two cars.

Gabriel Jones was killed. Her mother was seriously hurt, but she survived.
Eight weeks later, Abbott was seen speeding on County Road 46A near Sorrento, authorities said.
When deputies tried to pull Abbot over on a second occasion, they say he sped off at speeds of more than 100 mph.
Officials said Abbott passed five to eight vehicles and even a school bus while trying to flee from deputies.

The first thing Abbott did when he pulled over was offer the deputy money, the deputies said.

"He asked her,'Hey can't you just give me a break?'" said Lake County Sheriff's Office spokesman John Herrell. "He had a wad of bills in his hand, so that was quite suggestive."

According to investigators, after deputies searched Abbott's car, they found more than 30 prescription pills and marijuana.

Abbott is also facing felony charges of trafficking in illegal drugs and reckless driving.

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/Golf ...
Bob

Châteauguay, Canada

#27 Dec 5, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care, Bob. Don't care what you or your perverted like-minded sexual deviants think. It's not a competition. Lol. I told you that before. "Whatever" means "So what? Who cares?"
Oh but you DO care, moron. If you didn't you wouldn't keep posting.
If you don't care, how come if I post under your name you quickly post back, telling everyone that it's me, and to look at the location etc. etc.
You post all your (fake) accusations against me, because you DO care what people think, and if they believe you. Otherwise you would have moved on long ago.

You are consistently a moron, a consisten liar, and a consistent obnoxious troll.

Get a life.(And give up on that fake you-raped-my-son-the-police-ar e-tracking-you nonsense. It's so fake.)

Moron.
MaltaMon

Lansdale, PA

#28 Dec 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but you DO care, moron. If you didn't you wouldn't keep posting.
If you don't care, how come if I post under your name you quickly post back, telling everyone that it's me, and to look at the location etc. etc.
You post all your (fake) accusations against me, because you DO care what people think, and if they believe you. Otherwise you would have moved on long ago.
You are consistently a moron, a consisten liar, and a consistent obnoxious troll.
Get a life.(And give up on that fake you-raped-my-son-the-police-ar e-tracking-you nonsense. It's so fake.)
Moron.
Lol. You're such a horse's ass, Pedo Baby. I post because it's fun. And I enjoy your insults. So please keep 'em coming.
its not a joke

United States

#29 Dec 6, 2013
more failure to prosecute the real criminals

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/tallahassee-f...
Bob

Châteauguay, Canada

#30 Dec 8, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. You're such a horse's ass, Pedo Baby. I post because it's fun. And I enjoy your insults. So please keep 'em coming.
Because it's fun? I thought you were posting to me because the police had asked you to "dialogue" with your son's alleged rapist.

Obviously another one of your lies.

No one tasked with dialoguing with a sex-offender would use the moronic, obnoxious, retarded approach that you do.

You outed yourself once again, moron.

And by the way, I enjoy insulting you. It's so easy. You make the set up, I sink the ball!

Hahahahahaha!
MaltaMon

Mullica Hill, NJ

#31 Dec 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's fun? I thought you were posting to me because the police had asked you to "dialogue" with your son's alleged rapist.
Obviously another one of your lies.
No one tasked with dialoguing with a sex-offender would use the moronic, obnoxious, retarded approach that you do.
You outed yourself once again, moron.
And by the way, I enjoy insulting you. It's so easy. You make the set up, I sink the ball!
Hahahahahaha!
I'm referring to now, you perverted queer. Their investigation into my son's rape is suspended. But your insults will always be a source of amusement to me. And all I need to do to summon them is to respond to any of your inane postings.
Bob

Châteauguay, Canada

#32 Dec 11, 2013
Why did they suspend the investigation? Because their investigation revealed that you have no son?
And that having no son, there was no raped son?
And that you were just a delusional, pathetic, lying moron?

Hahahahahaha!

And spare me that reverse-psychology "I love it when you insult me" nonsense.
You know that my insults just eat your heart out. Mainly because they're true and hit so close to home.
And remember, this whole little dispute between us began because I (justifiably) called you a moron.
And you cooked up this whole story just to get me back. But it doesn't moron, because it isn't true, and no one believes it.

So bite a fart.

Hahahahahaha!
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

#33 Dec 12, 2013
Bob wrote:
Why did they suspend the investigation? Because their investigation revealed that you have no son?
And that having no son, there was no raped son?
And that you were just a delusional, pathetic, lying moron?
Hahahahahaha!
And spare me that reverse-psychology "I love it when you insult me" nonsense.
You know that my insults just eat your heart out. Mainly because they're true and hit so close to home.
And remember, this whole little dispute between us began because I (justifiably) called you a moron.
And you cooked up this whole story just to get me back. But it doesn't moron, because it isn't true, and no one believes it.
So bite a fart.
Hahahahahaha!
Pedo Baby, you're a legend in your own mind. In fact, I enjoy your insults. Eat my heart out? Lol. Nah. As,for how this began, I accused you of raping my son before you ever called me a moron. Go back and check the old threads. And why would so lame an insult incite me to pursue you for nearly two years? You have a sense of your own significance which is entirely unrealistic.
a good start

United States

#34 Dec 13, 2013
this is a start for lake County Florida-

too bad they don't allow the lame stream media to report things like this in Lake County

http://www.lawfuel.com/attorney-general-bondi...
Bob

Châteauguay, Canada

#37 Dec 14, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Pedo Baby, you're a legend in your own mind. In fact, I enjoy your insults. Eat my heart out? Lol. Nah. As,for how this began, I accused you of raping my son before you ever called me a moron. Go back and check the old threads. And why would so lame an insult incite me to pursue you for nearly two years? You have a sense of your own significance which is entirely unrealistic.

If I raped your son, moron, DO something about it.
And by "do something", I mean something other than posting lame threats on Topix.
Put your money where your mouth is.

Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
females supervising male nude swimming programs... (Feb '13) 4 hr Dr Maltamon 689
examunion an internet scam! 15 hr Scam Alert 1
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customer Service MB... 15 hr Scam Alert 2
IBM C9010-022 IBM AIX Administration V1 certif... 15 hr Scam Alert 2
Clothing Free Nazarene Ministries Thu Malytamon 9
I want to apply for scolarships what to choose ? Thu Maltamon 3
All JohnHampton1 threads fraudulent! Thu Scam Alert 1
More from around the web