CSU might hike tuition 20%

CSU might hike tuition 20%

There are 2 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Jul 17, 2009, titled CSU might hike tuition 20%. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

California State University tuition may rise 20 percent for this fall to help make up a $584 million reduction in state funding, according to a proposal by Chancellor Charles Reed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

Bob

San Mateo, CA

#1 Jul 17, 2009
How's that hope and change workin' out for ya folks?

Speaking of change... what's in your wallet? Vote Democrat and pay for what you get!
Bob

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#2 Aug 24, 2013
Oh look, I was in California, too. But Captain CaDad and his howlers from Rocklin made it too hot in that state, so I had to flee to Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
P2150-739 Exam Question Answers are Out Downloa... 6 hr Whips nip Christ 3
Dropping or completing classes late (Jan '14) 6 hr Whips nip Christ 71
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 6 hr Whips nip Christ 205
News Low-income kindergartners are closing the achie... 6 hr Pastor Heeds irat... 1
education.emc.com a total fraud! 6 hr Pastor Heeds irat... 3
News Lawyer: Timbuktu residents felt shame after sit... 12 hr Pope Holy In Lourdes 1
Babcock University Batch D/supp. Admission list... 12 hr Pope Holy In Lourdes 2
More from around the web