No Child Left Behind primer

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Overview The 2001 federal law lays out a national policy that every child will pass state standardized tests in English and math by 2014.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure ZuikiLies realizes that. He just has nothing better in his arsenal. And when down in the count, as he always is, he lies.
The habitual liar calling others liars. Another of your usual projections. Do you think anyone believes any of your BS? Most likely even Large knows you are a liar, but as your lapdog he has to agree with everything you say, banal as it may be.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he did not, boy, he used Bob as an excuse to start another thread about nude boys swimming. Even a child can't be fooled by that. In fact you are the only one who believes that BS, as you believe everything else that the lying pervert says.
How would you know that? Do you kno what went inside MaltaMon's head when he written that.
MaltaMon

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
The habitual liar calling others liars. Another of your usual projections. Do you think anyone believes any of your BS? Most likely even Large knows you are a liar, but as your lapdog he has to agree with everything you say, banal as it may be.
Oh, "projections". That's all you can manage. You're an idiot, ZuikiPussy.
MaltaMon

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Just say anything, ZuikiLies. Lol. You're pathetic. An embittered old ex-stripper queen who spent half his career naked in rooms full of horny old gay men. What could you possibly have to say? What is the last constructive comment you have made?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Looking in on this topix this eve: "..last constructive comment you have made?" As`an unbiased onlooker it seems to me and thousands of others that instance would have been when Zuiko posted,"The habitual liar calling others liars. Another of your(molly) usual projections." Indeed, seems to be a constructive statement with absolute merit....
LarjLangGwidge

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he did not, boy, he used Bob as an excuse to start another thread about nude boys swimming. Even a child can't be fooled by that. In fact you are the only one who believes that BS, as you believe everything else that the lying pervert says.
it's nmot true that i believe everything that lying pervert says U acanb thinbk for myself and just becuase i beleive everything that lying perver t says doesnt meand i can,t or dont
MaltaMon

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

LarjLangGwidge wrote:
<quoted text>
it's nmot true that i believe everything that lying pervert says U acanb thinbk for myself and just becuase i beleive everything that lying perver t says doesnt meand i can,t or dont
Pedo Bob's been working on this one all day.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

LarjLangGwidge wrote:
<quoted text>
This is supposed to be hysterical.
coyote

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

how high pedo sir and how deep is your love?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should I Spank my Sons over the pants,over the ... 1 hr Phil 14
PE kit shirtless 2 hr John 1
Citrix 1Y0-350 exam dumps 7 hr luke_karl 1
Citrix 1Y0-400 exam questions 8 hr luke_karl 1
VMware VCP-550 exam questions 8 hr luke_karl 1
HS nude swimming 19 hr bill 104
Affirmative inaction: The college admissions pl... 22 hr Paul Hue 1
•••
•••