Okla. senator proposes ACT option for graduation

Dec 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTUL-TV Tulsa

Oklahoma students who fail to pass all of the required tests under Oklahoma's Achieving Classroom Excellence Act would still be able to graduate from high school under a bill being introduced in the state Legislature.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2012

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Sure, when they can't pass the test, bend the test till they can. This is a cop out and does not push the student to achieve instead of accept substandard outcomes. Teach the courses with video games, problem solved.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Make them take the SAT as an option. Anybody can pass the ACT with a decent score
Rational Tulsans

Claremore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Midwest City Alumni wrote:
Make them take the SAT as an option. Anybody can pass the ACT with a decent score
As stupid as your racist white supremacist ass is, I doubt if you could pass the ACT test

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
As stupid as your racist white supremacist ass is, I doubt if you could pass the ACT test
32 here.

You mad bro?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the only thing you can pass is gas. Oops, there goes another one. You appear to burn both ends against the middle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••