La Pilule Anglaise
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bob

Montréal, Canada

#181 Saturday Dec 3
In 2013, MaltaMon wrote (after creating this thread):

"Let's end this thread before it gets off the ground. The Pill is a dreadful bore. I've been asked to ignore Bob for now--it seems that my comments that are intended to discourage him are, perversely, actually encouraging him. So I've agreed to that. Meanwhile, I realize can't maintain even the pretense of interest in anything Phil has to say. He's just laughably funny in his dead seriousness, but he's no fun at all to engage as an adversary. He's not as clever or bright as the rest of you, and he has absolutely nothing useful to offer I actually feel bad about this, but it occurred to me months ago that he's a dreadful bore, appallingly duplicitous and insincere, and comes to these threads only to attack my son and me. It's exhausting to argue with an individual who is so boring and yet tries so damned hard to be serious that he just comes across as silly . Let him go on about me until he tires of it, which he inevitably will. I don't care. He's been chasing me, trying to engage me, and I have let him. But no more. So let us deep-six this thread that I, in my infinite stupidity, created for him."

Yet MaltaMon continued to post on this thread until 2015. Amazing.(Although I actually agree with everything MaltaMon says about Phil)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Examgood a spanking site 5 hr Steven Stool 3
Updated Huawei HCIE-Storage H13-629-ENU exam qu... 5 hr Peepee CacaPoopoo 2
HCIE-Cloud certification H13-531 practice exam 20 hr Phil Pharter 2
JN0-661 Service Provider Routing and Switching ... 20 hr Peter Pooper 2
200-550 Zend Certified PHP Engineer dumps 20 hr Chuffy Cheeks 2
Bennett Kallas and boys' underwear 20 hr White Nude Christmas 1
endexam.com an internet scam site! Thu Fot Whiff 2
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) Dec 3 Phil 2,613
More from around the web