First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Bob

Toronto, Canada

#149 Oct 6, 2013
He gave up, by his own admission. If you can read, go read his response.

Idiot.

And shut up? Make me. Come and give me that punch in the face you promised.

(We all KNOW LineDazzle will beat a hasty retreat!)
djw

Yelverton, UK

#152 Oct 7, 2013
Phil sings in school play while maltamon films.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxb044_nude-...
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#156 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You hide behind a screen and write text in an impersonal way, so you can appear tough, but you probably are little man with a high pitched squeaky voice trying to appear tough.
I have seen Pedo Bob in person. He's an enormously bloated bastard, regardless of his wishful fantasy of a description of himself as 5'8", 150 lbs. Fat, bloated, obese. Totally sedentary. And queer as a three-dollar bill.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#159 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a joke, rofl.
I bet you can also tell a tale of that shrill voice he speaks in, rofl!
Just imagine it, "Come on,*squeak" give me *squeak* a punch in my *squirk* mouth *screeeechhhh* then linedazzlzleeee".
Come on, lets make fun of him, there's no harm being silly and childish occasionally.
"...occasionally"?

For you that is a full time job.
djw

New Milton, UK

#161 Oct 9, 2013
Pupils line up to go nude for the Linedazzle Pilule anglais.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xggaxj_embar...

Approved by monsieur Maltamon of Dorval Dartmouth,
Phil

Manchester, UK

#162 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil, you are so young, younger than you think.
You are playing with the big dogs Phil.
If you were a dog you would be a Shih Tzu because you are full of it.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#163 Oct 9, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> I have seen Pedo Bob in person. He's an enormously bloated bastard, regardless of his wishful fantasy of a description of himself as 5'8", 150 lbs. Fat, bloated, obese. Totally sedentary. And queer as a three-dollar bill.
So come and put your money where your mouth is, wimp.
Or should I say, come and put your fist where my face is.
Just watch: MaltaMon, like LineDazzle, will beat a hasty retreat...
MaltaMon

Sewell, NJ

#164 Oct 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So come and put your money where your mouth is, wimp.
Or should I say, come and put your fist where my face is.
Just watch: MaltaMon, like LineDazzle, will beat a hasty retreat...
It is you who beat a hasty retreat, Pedo Baby. I proposed a meeting with you a year ago (actually, just over a year ago, Late August 2012) when I was about to leave with my son for Montreal to take him back to school, and you flatly refused. You said that if you met me at a bar on St. Denis (as I'd suggested),I would follow you home to your dungeon in Dorval. You know that, Pedo Baby. You're a coward. You know that when the real opportunity arrived to punch me out, you pussied out. So cut the tough-guy talk. It's silly for a guy whose physician needs to give you an MRI just to locate your anus for a prostate exam, and requires the jaws of life to check you for syphillis, to threaten bodily harm to anyone, you obese bastard.
djw

New Milton, UK

#166 Oct 10, 2013
Both LineDazzle and Phil have gone to Manchester to support this physical education regime.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnuk9k_physi ...
Will they be admired by the Maltamouse!
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#168 Oct 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wete in Montréal, you would have posted from Montréal to prove you were in town. But you didn't, so I didn't respond.
And whether or not you have a son at McGill, I don't really give a shit, because I haven't raped anyone. If I raped your son, do something about it, moron.
You did respond. You told me you refuses to meet because you were,afraid that I'd follow you home from wherever we'd meet. So why would I then ask you again when I arrived in town just a week later? You're an idiot,,a horse's,ass, and the most transparent and incompetent liar I have encountered in person or in any medium
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#169 Oct 10, 2013
Moreover, you have both lied about this before and, once, admitted that you refused my offer. You just can't remember what your lies were or those extremely rare occasions when you have copped to the truth. But we've been through this before about my invitation to meet you in Montreal last year. Go on and lie about it ,Bob. Lies don't erase reality, but in all your many years, you have never learned that. You are the dumbest bastard alive.
djw

Christchurch, UK

#171 Oct 12, 2013
The Maltamom must join me and fight St Michael's Primary school which forces boys to wear short trousers to school and do pe bare chested in just a skimpy pair of shorts

http://www.stmichaelscemidd.rochdale.sch.uk/o...

School rules

These are kept to a minimum and required for safety and behavioural standards. Special rules that parents should be aware of are:-

1. Boys are required to wear short trousers in class. Long trousers may be worn by Y6 boys. Children may wear long trousers to and from school if parents wish – but must change on arrival in school.

2. Girls likewise will not be allowed to wear trousers in class.

3. Parents are requested to send their children in school uniform. The uniform is simple and designed to be smart yet cost effective for parents.

4. Children should not bring valuable items into school except by prior arrangement.

5. Children should not bring toys into school except by prior arrangement.

6. All clothing must be clearly marked with the child’s name. There is a lost property box in school where clothing that is lost is stored for a maximum of one month.

7. The Governors have decided that jewellery should not be worn, at all. This includes earrings (including studs). Even the wearing of a watch can lead to upset if lost or broken.

8. For P.E. boys are expected to wear shorts. Girls should wear knickers and vest (young infants and all Reception children), shorts and white t-shirt or black leotard (older infants and juniors.) Children will do P.E. in pumps or bare feet.

9. In Y4 -Y6, girls and boys are required to change into kit for outdoor games.

Phil you live in Manchester stop these cyril smith rules in Rochdale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Shake Shack summit that saved the education... 8 hr Cat74 1
News Is Homework Helpful or Harmful? (Sep '08) 15 hr martins11 368
Sponsor a Haitian Child´s education in Haiti (Mar '06) 16 hr Phil 17
What to Study for High Salary? 18 hr Nanak Shah Fakir 6
VCP-Cloud VCPC610 -VMware Certified Professiona... Sat vcpc610 1
News Change in jet stream may portend another winter... (Dec '13) Fri bbob 7
The 3 R's... and Chin-Ups?? Come on, people.... (Mar '06) Fri Phil 10
More from around the web