La Pilule Anglaise
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#1 Mar 8, 2013
(French for "The English Pill") Phil d'Angleterre believes it is not only his right to post attacks on my son and me, but his duty. But he seems never to find the space in which to discuss his own life, his own interests, his own concerns. This is unfair. In the spirit of fairness, I offer this space to him and to all others who have an interest in Phil's life (as expressed so often by Phil's most celebrated claim, "I HAVE a life, unlike you", or "Unlike you, I HAVE a life") Allons-y, chers amis!
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#2 Mar 8, 2013
And Phil, I honestly love and respect you far more than do most others on these threads (sort of a back-handed compliment, I realize), so I hope that you will accept this opportunity in the spirit in which I offer it. I hope that we shall hear from you first. Thanks, Phil. Thank you so very much for everything.
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#3 Mar 8, 2013
And my son, who will not post on these threads, but who is almost always monitoring them when I do--he loves you, too. And he hopes you will grow a pair and say something directly to him, for once, since he is your obsession along with his dad. Thanks, Phil. Thank you for everything.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#4 Mar 8, 2013
No, let's use this space to discuss MaltaMon's life....or lack of one.
The poor closeted, frustrated gay pedophile. Never married, never will be, never had a girlfriend.
Never even had sex with a woman, but has the audacity to claim he has a son. Then makes a mockery of child-rape by accusing a total stranger of raping this non-existent offspring.
The reason he responds so quickly to attacks is because he is umbilically attached to Topix via his cell phone. His life if Topix Education Forum.
Just a lonely, frustrated fifi.
MaltaMon

Gladwyne, PA

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Thought you'd appreciate this thread almost as much as those you've created about me, Bob. After all, "Phil the Pill" is an apt nickname that you yourself coined long ago. But I suppose sexual proclivity is thicker than water.
MaltaMon

Gladwyne, PA

#6 Mar 8, 2013
And that the enemy of your enemy, who had long been your enemy before you encountered me, is now your friend. I'd hate to think that he deserves you as his defender, but then, he's earned it with his loyalty.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#7 Mar 8, 2013
cut it out - you are going to have little Large in tears B4 his momma sends him off to bed and that is just not fair - goodness sakes, she deserves some R&R after putting up with him all day(when he isn't on the internet). sgd.-'ur friend , Tink.
MaltaMon

Gladwyne, PA

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Let's end this thread before it gets off the ground. The Pill is a dreadful bore. I've been asked to ignore Bob for now--it seems that my comments that are intended to discourage him are, perversely, actually encouraging him. So I've agreed to that. Meanwhile, I realize can't maintain even the pretense of interest in anything Phil has to say. He's just laughably funny in his dead seriousness, but he's no fun at all to engage as an adversary. He's not as clever or bright as the rest of you, and he has absolutely nothing useful to offer I actually feel bad about this, but it occurred to me months ago that he's a dreadful bore, appallingly duplicitous and insincere, and comes to these threads only to attack my son and me. It's exhausting to argue with an individual who is so boring and yet tries so damned hard to be serious that he just comes across as silly . Let him go on about me until he tires of it, which he inevitably will. I don't care. He's been chasing me, trying to engage me, and I have let him. But no more. So let us deep-six this thread that I, in my infinite stupidity, created for him. Should you or he choose to kerp it going, that's your decision and his. I won't be interested. So, coyote, "My bad. My apologies, pal"
Phil

Manchester, UK

#9 Mar 9, 2013
For one who claims I am obsessed with him and his son you will note he writes an awful lot about me.
The usual double standards and hypocrisy but he is too stupid to see what a fool he makes of himself.
I would rather he didn't but it is water off a duck's back.
Tedious isn't the word.
Like the spoilt child he is he lashes out if challenged, not used to people saying no to him.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#10 Mar 9, 2013
"in my infinite stupidity"

Yes, it is endless, isn't it?
A bit like coming on a public forum and accusing somewhere of a serious crime
coyote

Dartmouth, Canada

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Tink is worried- U think MM(aka Molly) is not going to provide "another day of DANGER!" postings ?- darn, back to the BBC and CNN - oh woe.... not a good way to begin a week end..methinks
Phil

Manchester, UK

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Phil wrote:
"in my infinite stupidity"
Yes, it is endless, isn't it?
A bit like coming on a public forum and accusing somewhere of a serious crime
Sorry, someone.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! Waiting for me?
Are you completely thick?
What on earth makes you think that comment was addressed to you?
Phil

Manchester, UK

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't assume it was meant for me. Just thought you were waiting for me, that's all kid.
Why would I be waiting for you?
Phil

Manchester, UK

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm your nightmare? Thank you for honouring me! But you didn't mean to though!
Really?
You have a rather inflated opinion of yourself but you are just someone who I like to laugh at (not with) as do others on here.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#20 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. You just showed yourself to be scared of me.
And your lack of originality made you borrowed what MaltaMon said that about you, it is only you who are laughed at, you say nothing witty.
" You just showed yourself to be scared of me"

Don't be stupid.
Get back in you box, you sad inadequate apology for a grown up.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#21 Mar 9, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
And that the enemy of your enemy, who had long been your enemy before you encountered me, is now your friend. I'd hate to think that he deserves you as his defender, but then, he's earned it with his loyalty.
"who had long been your enemy before you encountered me"

Thank you for clearing that up and acknowledging I often criticised Bob.
From the horse's mouth, as they say.
Or is that horse's ass?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#23 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And what you say somehow convinces me I actually am a poor excuse for a grown up?
Correct to a point little Large.. you left out "if" and used "for". Other than that- bang on !!
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#25 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... your humour I suppose. LOL.
bless you little Large- hope U listened to KM on how you could get a better sleep so in the a.m. you won't be so cranky with your parrot and nasty to your momma.May the winds of wisdom finally find you !
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#28 Mar 10, 2013
little Large- heck kid- no one is considering KM is your momma, I suspect your momma wishes she was though-'cause you would be so much better behaved, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nigeria Police Academy 1st Batch Admission list... 3 hr A kindely old man... 2
LASU 1st Batch Admission list 2015/2016 in Prog... 5 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
UNILAG 1st Batch Admission list 2015/2016 in Pr... 5 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
UNN 1st Batch Admission list 2015/2016 in Progr... 5 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
UNILORIN 1st Batch Admission list 2015/2016 in ... 5 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
MOUAU 1st Batch Admission list 2015/2016 in Pro... 5 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
FULokoja 1st Batch Admission list 2015/2016 in ... 5 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
More from around the web