Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#104 Mar 17, 2011
CaDad wrote:
obviously this city council is filled with gays and women libbers-we should have toilets for the women arranged the same way. Why not ask them why they are not doing it for the women?
That would not be gentlemanly behaviour, and you should know it.

Location hidden

#105 Mar 17, 2011
William jones wrote:
When I was in the armed forces a female nurse was not allowed in the Doctor's surgery with the men."Spoilsports" was her comment.What "Sport" was being spoiled? The fact that she couldn't see the men's bodies that's what.A Med Sec was present when I was in pyjamas in the medical centre.Laughing"I've seen you in you pyjamas".The same Med Sec came back from the military hospital later with smug grin on her face."Seen more men in their pyjamas have you?" I asked.'More than that ha ha ha ha." One ex nurse told me that she did enjoy embarrassing male patients and another trainee told her brother that she was looking forward to that prospect.
A friend of mine converted to Judahism in his fifties and went to be circumcised.His wife came in and found 2 female nurses sitting next to him running their fingers up and down his body saying "Do you want to give me a kiss Mr Seymour?" His wife reported them.Those 2 nurses were trying to force a circumcised man into sexual arousal thereby causing him pain and humiliation.When a male patient has a genital problem in a hospital it's a HUGE source of fun for the female nurses.One ex nurse told me that she felt a feeling of power having men nude in beds One said that only women should be nurses.When I was in hospital one nurse kept taking crafty glances at my genitalia whilst taking stitches out of my thigh.I heard female laughter whilst going under on the operating table.When a nurse talks about her job it's always about how many men's genitals she sees,not their feet or their shoulders.If the male body is supposed to mean nothing why mention that part of it in their jobs? Why the crafty glances? When a comedy film is made it's nearly always female nurse and male patient not wanting to expose his body to her.Why? Because it's a fun filled situation in real life.People outside of the hospital laugh at the male who has to expose his body to the female and people inside the hospital laugh too.The only one for whom it isn't funny is the male patient who loses dignity and don't they know it.They don't get their jollies Guy?I think that you think what they want and expect us to think.What I'm saying is a dark hidden truth.I heard that a trainee male Doctor cannot work on a female patient for four years,a male patient gets no such consideration.He has to expose his body to all and sundry from their day one and onwards. As Sam posted,it isn't right.
I don't know where you get these stories from. They are not true, neither in the armed forces hospitals, or in the medical profession as a whole. They may be exceptions, which do happen, but they are certainly not the general rule as you want to make them appear.
What male doctors should only see male patients?
Katie

UK

#106 Mar 17, 2011
Sir Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie, as a woman do you find it offensive if you see a man urinating openly in public as you
say? Or are women divided on this?
To Sir Arthur i would say it would be more embarressing for us to see a man openly urinating in public.Some girls would find it funny to be honest with you Sir Arthur i think if anybody found it to be offensive it would be a woman with children with her.Sir Arthur i know this may sound strange to you but us girls will find a man urinating in public more offensive if he was drunk than if he was sober.The doorways and hallways of buildings get used as public toilets by both sexes every Friday and Saturday night in city centre Manchester.Monday morning the smell of urine in doorways is unbarable.
Katie

UK

#107 Mar 17, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie. That is insane, but it doesn't surprise me. Our governments have gone nuts.
Tell me about it Sam.
William jones

Assens, Switzerland

#108 Mar 17, 2011
How do you know they are not true? Were you there when these nurses said these things to me Sir Arthur?
CaDad

Rocklin, CA

#109 Mar 17, 2011
Sir Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you get these stories from. They are not true, neither in the armed forces hospitals, or in the medical profession as a whole. They may be exceptions, which do happen, but they are certainly not the general rule as you want to make them appear.
What male doctors should only see male patients?
Really? I was in the service and wanna bet you weren't. I don't think you know what your talking about Sir Art.
William jones

Assens, Switzerland

#110 Mar 17, 2011
Sir Arthur,the points you make take nothing away from my claim that the lives and the well being of men are considered much less important than those of women.Gentlemanly conduct aside it's men who return from wars with limbs gone and nightmares for the rest of their lives.Not all men are John Wayne characters as depicted in his films.There are other topics besides this one where men have been subject to humiliating treatment in hospitals by female nurses.I stand by my statement that the medical profession considers male dignity to be much less important than that of the female.
CaDad

Rocklin, CA

#111 Mar 17, 2011
William jones wrote:
Sir Arthur,the points you make take nothing away from my claim that the lives and the well being of men are considered much less important than those of women.Gentlemanly conduct aside it's men who return from wars with limbs gone and nightmares for the rest of their lives.Not all men are John Wayne characters as depicted in his films.There are other topics besides this one where men have been subject to humiliating treatment in hospitals by female nurses.I stand by my statement that the medical profession considers male dignity to be much less important than that of the female.
I am in the profession and it a fact-
William jones

Assens, Switzerland

#112 Mar 17, 2011
CaDad,what exactly do you do in the profession?
Katie

UK

#113 Mar 17, 2011
William jones wrote:
To William Jones hello iam sorry to say this and it is with a heavy heart that i do but when a man comes back from the front line what woman wants to know a disfigured man what woman wants to know a man with arms and legs missing and what woman will live with a man who has ptsd.I know that not every girl is like me but sorry to say that is the way it goes.
William jones

Assens, Switzerland

#114 Mar 17, 2011
What is pstd? So you agree with me then,men's lives and well being are considered less important than women's? Yes,what woman would want to stay with a man who has been badly burned or something like that? No doubt Sir Arthur will think that that is a man's patriotic duty and should be proud to have served his country and at the same time be uncomplaining that he has had his genitals shot away.Sir Arthur looks like a typical British establishment type figure but to quote MacMillan"When the British establishment agrees it's certain to be wrong"
Katie

UK

#115 Mar 17, 2011
To William Jones hello pstd you will know it my its name post traumatic stress disorder once known as shell shock.In my eyes both genders are equal to each other.I would agree with you that a mans life is considered less important than a womans.We are both human beings and as such i would want to be treated as a human being.William i have six service medles 1 from the police and 5 from the custodial service i was turned down twice by the then prime minister Tony Blair for the George cross.I agree with what you have said in the above statement.How society treats its war injured is a double standard.William women do not want to know disfigured war heros or help to look after them another double standard.

Location hidden

#116 Mar 17, 2011
William jones wrote:
How do you know they are not true? Were you there when these nurses said these things to me Sir Arthur?
I was not talking about your personal experiences, they could be true or not. What I was saying is that you make them seem like they are normality instead of exceptions. Even if these abuses do happen you and everyone else have a right and means to sue and accuse for unethical behaviour.
I assure you that few medical professionals would risk their career with such open and blatant abuses that you describe.

Location hidden

#117 Mar 17, 2011
William jones wrote:
What is pstd? So you agree with me then,men's lives and well being are considered less important than women's? Yes,what woman would want to stay with a man who has been badly burned or something like that? No doubt Sir Arthur will think that that is a man's patriotic duty and should be proud to have served his country and at the same time be uncomplaining that he has had his genitals shot away.Sir Arthur looks like a typical British establishment type figure but to quote MacMillan"When the British establishment agrees it's certain to be wrong"
You are wrong again here. Women today serve in the armed forces and even on front lines. I have seen clips of the recent risky evacuations by British warships from Libya and there were female personnel and officers on those warships. Women are also serving on American warships today, apart from the Army.
You are also overlooking two other important facts. Women do not have the same physical means and composition to act as combatants. And it is not women who start wars, but men. In fact it is women who have to put up with the end results of this male foolishness. Do you think mothers do not suffer when they see their sons and husbands being sent to war and being maimed or killed? Your views are flawed and mistaken.
William jones

Switzerland

#118 Mar 18, 2011
I made a response to your last remark Sir Arthur but it hasn't registered.I'm going to post one last thing on this subject.I was once in service to a struck off Doctor and his ex senior nursing officer wife whom I heard talking at the table.She was talking to her 16 year old daughter about her job.
"Do I see nude men in my job?" "Yes I do I replied" the 16 year old looked expectant.Fancy an ex senior nursing officer talking about the nude male aspect of her job.Why ALWAYS that part of it? Because it's the part of the job where they can enjoy the embarrassment that the forced nudity of the male in front of them causes to the male patient.
When was the last time an American warship was fired on by another warship? As in prince harry who was being withdrawn from hostilities because of his position I have read that women are also with drawn from hostilities Sir Arthur.As for the abuses of the male patients.Sue? Most men are too embarrassed to complain about things like that for fear of being called babies or appearing weak.No nurse would be dismissed for those minor abuses,they'd be taken to one side and be told to be more careful.You're taking the consequences to the extreme there.Men's foolishness? Didn't Golda M the PM of Israel go to Nixon for nuclear weapons? Men's foolishness alone is it? Sir Arthur,I feel that your are duped into thinking what they want you to think and that the truth is entirely different.
William jones

Switzerland

#119 Mar 18, 2011
I was in a hurry and made mistakes with capital letters and spacing etc.I'm aware of these mistakes.
William jones

Switzerland

#120 Mar 18, 2011
AllNurses .com and Nurse Central.com .In those sites female nurses talk about the embarrassment male nudity causes the male patient in front of them.If they are aware that there presence causes embarrassment then my question is "Is it right?"Embarrassment means dignity loss.I still maintain that the nurses enjoy the male patient's embarrassment.
William jones

Switzerland

#121 Mar 18, 2011
Again,their presence,my apologies.
Sam

Medford, OR

#122 Mar 18, 2011
William jones wrote:
I agree. All men are asking for is to be treated with the same respect that is afforded to women. I don't understand why that is such a difficult concept for some people on this forum.
William jones

Switzerland

#123 Mar 18, 2011
Your account saddens me katie.I never did rate Blair or any of his twaddle spouting pinheads.Daphne Pearson was awarded the GC so there's nothing to stop women receiving it.Did you receive the George medal instead or any other award?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opt-out: Parents push back against kids' many s... 12 hr NoneOfTheAbove 1
PARCC tests - NJ parents, students worry about ... 12 hr NoneOfTheAbove 1
Carlsbad students protest PARCC test 12 hr LOL 1
There are others with similar questions. Let's ... 15 hr KabNights 1
Punishment 20 hr Phil 44
Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Les... (Sep '12) 20 hr Phil 2,180
Does Your School Still Have A Mandated Shower R... (Apr '14) 21 hr Danish Jet Wash 59
More from around the web