Katie

UK

#903 Jun 24, 2011
William jones wrote:
Well for me all the bile is over. I woke thinking about Phantom's flow off the tongue and brilliantly timed sentence to termitenude this morning. CackDad has responded with nothing that has come anywhere near it. I told some others about it and they gasped with surprise at its severity. Game,set and match.
To William Jones hello well what a paranormal event took place last night.Who would have thought that Education Forum Topix would have recieved a visitation from a phantom.Sooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oky.I think what manifested its self last nightwas a Poltergeist because poltergeists are attracted to children and teenagers that is why poltergiests are mischievious.So i think it is possible that childish behaviour by adults could attract a poltergiest.Hey William Jones we might have stumbled on something here the worlds first case of poltergeist activerty on the internet.Well things have been getting a bit spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooky around here for some time.I wonder if the phantom will manifest its self again.William Jones that was one Hell of a warning last night was'nt it VILE WILL BE MET WITH VILE ooooooooh i can tell you this what ever came through from the neither realm last night means business.Takecare Katie PS it is my birhday today so thats me on the lash.
William jones

Geneve, Switzerland

#905 Jun 24, 2011
Hello Katie,happy birthday. Somebody thinks I'm you. My birthday's in Feb.
Katie

UK

#906 Jun 24, 2011
William jones wrote:
Hello Katie,happy birthday. Somebody thinks I'm you. My birthday's in Feb.
To William Jones thankyou for your birthday greetings iam going to enjoy my self tonight thankyou.PS now let me think who would or could think that you are me i cannot think of anybody at the moment but who ever he is he must be a right CRETIN-Muahahahahahahahahaha.
William jones

Geneve, Switzerland

#908 Jun 24, 2011
Guess who? I'm supposed to get from manchester to Geneva inn 12 minutes. Thanks for lending me the Tardis.
William jones

Geneve, Switzerland

#910 Jun 24, 2011
Phantom,your beaten opponent wants more. You thrashed him yesterday so much so that he fell silent. Over to you again.
Katie

UK

#911 Jun 24, 2011
There is a funny smell on the internet-oh just look who is above my post that explains where this rotten smell is coming from.This rotten smell up my nose is comming from that cretin above my posting.Muahahahahahaha.
William jones

Geneve, Switzerland

#912 Jun 24, 2011
There's something wrong with him Katie. Obsessive or something. He thinks I'm coyot e even though we posted to each other. Paranoia,under confidence or perhaps even penis envy.
Katie

UK

#913 Jun 24, 2011
William jones wrote:
There's something wrong with him Katie. Obsessive or something. He thinks I'm coyot e even though we posted to each other. Paranoia,under confidence or perhaps even penis envy.
Muahahahahahahaha you are right there William Jones that brain dead cretin also thinks you are me and iam you.What a joke that TROLL is still it gives us and other readers a gooooooooooooooooood laugh.Muahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#915 Jun 24, 2011
CaDad wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA-woooooot!!!! Hey tn, which one of the posters this is masquerading as this guy/woman/katy/selinnna x/ Sir Artfart, etc.?
Shut up, troll, and take your idiot trolls away with you. You can't even spell.

Location hidden

#916 Jun 24, 2011
iamwhoiamm wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: males who promote all male nude environments
First, males being nude in all-male settings is the way it was throughout history.It was always males/males and females/females. In the times where it was males and females together, they were usually BOTH nude. According to you, that means all men throughout history were gay.
Second, you promote male only nudity but in a sexual way. That's the focus of your fantasy: Clothed females, naked men.You view male nudity as titillating and arousing, as shown by the fact that you can't imagine men nude in a locker room or shower without it being a sexual thing.Neither I or any one who's in agreement with me "promotes" male nudity.None of us like or dislike being naked in a shower or locker room.For us, it's mundane.To you, it's a sexual thing, which shows where your mind is.
You do not convince anyone. We all know that your defence of male communal nudity is all of a sexual nature, just like your other gaybot group here.
It is also a fact, which you are in denial of, that situations involving clothed females with nude males is not necessarily of a sexual nature, and in fact is not in most situations.

Location hidden

#917 Jun 24, 2011
tnmtndude wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Agreed.'Katie MALE-ISH' and the very disturbed male individual behind it gets my vote also for most likely candidate also. The term "wanker" was used quite often in that littany of filthy names, which is a frequent favorite insult used by 'Katie Smellish'. Must pass for vocabulary in that drunken cesspool area of Manchester, UK (according to George H.).
According to George H (Howler)? Another sick, insane individual, like you and iamwhoreiam? Hahaha...give us a break.

Location hidden

#918 Jun 24, 2011
William jones wrote:
Guess who? I'm supposed to get from manchester to Geneva inn 12 minutes. Thanks for lending me the Tardis.
I don't think it takes much to show that these gaybot trolls are insane. They will do anything to defend their vile way of life.

Location hidden

#919 Jun 24, 2011
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>To William Jones hello well what a paranormal event took place last night.Who would have thought that Education Forum Topix would have recieved a visitation from a phantom.Sooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oky.I think what manifested its self last nightwas a Poltergeist because poltergeists are attracted to children and teenagers that is why poltergiests are mischievious.So i think it is possible that childish behaviour by adults could attract a poltergiest.Hey William Jones we might have stumbled on something here the worlds first case of poltergeist activerty on the internet.Well things have been getting a bit spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooky around here for some time.I wonder if the phantom will manifest its self again.William Jones that was one Hell of a warning last night was'nt it VILE WILL BE MET WITH VILE ooooooooh i can tell you this what ever came through from the neither realm last night means business.Takecare Katie PS it is my birhday today so thats me on the lash.
Happy Birthday. x x x.
William jones

Geneve, Switzerland

#920 Jun 24, 2011
There is something wrong Sir Arthur with people who cannot believe the evidence of their own eyes. Persecution maybe or permanently defensive with other because of under confidence. I don't agree with you on some things Sir Arthur but I do with these whatever they are. All they do is make accusations about others which are nowhere near the truth. I am not CFNM. What I do not like is to see the male in a disadvantaged position against the female. It's easy for the female to gloat at the male thereby rocking confidence....that's all.
Katie

UK

#921 Jun 24, 2011
Sir Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday. x x x.
To Sir Arthur thankyou for your lovely message.Have a drink on me Sir Arthur.Katie xxxx

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#922 Jun 25, 2011
William jones wrote:
There is something wrong Sir Arthur with people who cannot believe the evidence of their own eyes. Persecution maybe or permanently defensive with other because of under confidence. I don't agree with you on some things Sir Arthur but I do with these whatever they are. All they do is make accusations about others which are nowhere near the truth. I am not CFNM. What I do not like is to see the male in a disadvantaged position against the female. It's easy for the female to gloat at the male thereby rocking confidence....that's all.
I agree with you and treated a man of gay because he enjoys being with other men like artie did is not realy fair!
William jones

Cham, Switzerland

#923 Jun 25, 2011
didaf,I don't understand one word of your sentence. Please explain it.
George Howell

Ascot, UK

#924 Jun 25, 2011
Sir Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
According to George H (Howler)? Another sick, insane individual, like you and iamwhoreiam? Hahaha...give us a break.
Let the readers decide :

Who is the sick, insane individual ? Is it me ? Or is it someone who advocates and fantasises on the internet about boys and youths being sexually humiliated by means of enforced nudity, preferably involving involuntary erections, in front of females of various ages, with corporal punishment, female domination, and spontaneous urination thrown in ?

Readers must make their own decision on this.
William jones

Cham, Switzerland

#925 Jun 25, 2011
I haven't read back but whosoever advocates what you just posted George is a sick bastard indeed. I've nothing more to write on that subject.
Joe90

Hitchin, UK

#928 Jun 25, 2011
Older Jock wrote:
This one is more difficult to believe than any story I've ever written. Unfortunately, the story is real:
Recently, a woman I know told me she started working as an assistant in a motion picture and television casting director's office. She told me her employer is a woman who is somewhat powerful in that business. She said that a couple of times the casting director has agreed to interview a couple of really good looking guys who had no experience in the business and who were amateurs which is not something she does unless she has been previously told they are exceptionally good looking. They also have to be referred by a director, producer or another casting agent or director.
Both times, my friend told me, since she has been in the office, the casting director required that the amateur actors strip so as to prove they would not be afraid to be seen naked on camera. She also told them that she would put their picture on a website to make it easy for her contacts to see the actor. The first actor was OK with this but the second actor said "no way". She told the second one that if she couldn't do that, he would not be considered for any roles. Because he needed money and really wanted to be an actor, he reluctantly agreed.
She sent me a picture of him because she thought it was funny. The picture was taken during the interview and in the picture the amateur actor is naked from the waist down sitting in a chair. She told me that someone took the picture of him before the actor knew he was going to be photographed.
I'll post the picture to show that this story is real if enough people want to see it or if T...dude claims he does not want to see it, but, really, I think this is a "power trip" carried way too far regardless of which gender is on the "power trip". What is your opinion? Shall I post the picture?
It's a well known fact that men did this to aspiring young female actresses in the past. It must have happen frequently because most casting nowadays is done by females. I used to believe that this was because females in general were more trustworthy but recently I'm coming to the opinion that these female casting people are just women who have suffered on the casting couch in the past and are hell bent on taking their revenge on young aspiring male actors. I would even sympathise with them if it was not for the fact that their victims are not responsible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survey for Students or Parents who have used tu... 1 hr Bob 46
Can tnmtndude perform (Dec '11) 1 hr Bob 28
Cisco PANGNFE 650-756 practice exam & 650-756 q... 8 hr Bob 3
News Colorado Senate OKs Tax Credits For Private Sch... Wed Esile Hciregnig 1
News Toronto Catholic board cuts include teacher-lib... Wed need-a-job 1
Outlaw men teachers! (Jul '14) Wed MaltaMon 7
Cisco 650-968 practice exam & 650-968 question ... Mar 24 a70332exam 1
More from around the web