Mount Oread Scholars to make symbolic walk up the hill Aug. 16

Aug 12, 2010 Full story: The University of Kansas 10

Each spring, graduating seniors at the University of Kansas celebrate their academic accomplishments by taking a symbolic walk down Mount Oread.

Full Story
mamaw

Kansas City, MO

#1 Aug 12, 2010
My granddauhter is going on the walk up the hill I am so very proud of her. I saw her name on the list of young men and women. This is a great thing that KU does for everyone. She is my little jayhawk and i love her so much.
MaltoMon

Dorval, Canada

#2 Apr 27, 2013
I'd like to see the male scholars do the trek in the nude. Nothing builds camaraderie like walking up a mountain naked. If there were any mountain streams, the young men could go nude swimming to clean off the dust and grime from the trail.
Of course, any young men who misbehave on the hike would receive a bare-bottom spanking from a female invigilator.
My own son goes on nude hikes along the Riviere Rouge in Quebec with other young men from McGill.
He tells me they all go nude swimming afterwards in the river. And he mentioned that some of the guys intentionally "act up" in order to get a bare-bottom spanking from the female chaperone.
What naughty boys!
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

#3 Apr 27, 2013
MaltoMon wrote:
I'd like to see the male scholars do the trek in the nude. Nothing builds camaraderie like walking up a mountain naked. If there were any mountain streams, the young men could go nude swimming to clean off the dust and grime from the trail.
Of course, any young men who misbehave on the hike would receive a bare-bottom spanking from a female invigilator.
My own son goes on nude hikes along the Riviere Rouge in Quebec with other young men from McGill.
He tells me they all go nude swimming afterwards in the river. And he mentioned that some of the guys intentionally "act up" in order to get a bare-bottom spanking from the female chaperone.
What naughty boys!
Pedo Bob of Montreal/Dorval Canada wrote that sick post. Do you wonder why he finds humor in child sexual abuse? Only a sociopathic paedophilecwould. And tgat is what Pedo Bob is. He losts in my name, or a close facsimile thereof. Note the location
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#4 Apr 27, 2013
I don't find humor in child sexual abuse.

I find humor in taunting you MaltaMon, and your ridiculous stories and accusations, unbelievable claims, and non-existent graped son at McGill.
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

#5 Apr 27, 2013
And Bob, why do you always choose some innocent person's serious thread to ruin with your paedophile nonsense? Have you no sense of decency at long last?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#6 Apr 28, 2013
The original post was in Aug 2010, and hadn't been responded to or even judged once. It was dead in the water.
Hardly a case of me 'hijacking' a thread...

Moron.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Knock-Out--- poor MM !!
LineDazzle

Holywell, UK

#8 May 15, 2013
But in the past you have hijacked many threads that were not dead ones. No excuse, Bob.

Coyote, Bobs comment wasn't a Knock Out, or KO, but a sign that he is desperate, as he used such an excuse as a way to get away.
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

#9 May 15, 2013
The CoyFag can't tell the difference between a genuine knockout and a wish for a knockout made before blowing out the candles on his birthday cake.
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#10 May 16, 2013
Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ECP-222 Exam Practice Questions & Answers 2 hr passokay123 1
TestHorse 70-247 exam - 70-247 practice exam 20 hr a70332exam 1
TestHorse MB6-701 exam - MB6-701 practice exam 20 hr a70332exam 1
TestHorse 70-341 exam - 70-341 practice exam 20 hr Aimeecatcal 1
TestHorse C4040-123 exam - C4040-123 practice exam 20 hr Aimeecatcal 1
Microsoft real exam , Office 365 74-325 real exam 23 hr Aimeecatcal 1
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) Mon MaltaMon 1,183

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE