Mount Oread Scholars to make symbolic walk up the hill Aug. 16

Aug 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The University of Kansas

Each spring, graduating seniors at the University of Kansas celebrate their academic accomplishments by taking a symbolic walk down Mount Oread.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
mamaw

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

My granddauhter is going on the walk up the hill I am so very proud of her. I saw her name on the list of young men and women. This is a great thing that KU does for everyone. She is my little jayhawk and i love her so much.
MaltoMon

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I'd like to see the male scholars do the trek in the nude. Nothing builds camaraderie like walking up a mountain naked. If there were any mountain streams, the young men could go nude swimming to clean off the dust and grime from the trail.
Of course, any young men who misbehave on the hike would receive a bare-bottom spanking from a female invigilator.
My own son goes on nude hikes along the Riviere Rouge in Quebec with other young men from McGill.
He tells me they all go nude swimming afterwards in the river. And he mentioned that some of the guys intentionally "act up" in order to get a bare-bottom spanking from the female chaperone.
What naughty boys!
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

MaltoMon wrote:
I'd like to see the male scholars do the trek in the nude. Nothing builds camaraderie like walking up a mountain naked. If there were any mountain streams, the young men could go nude swimming to clean off the dust and grime from the trail.
Of course, any young men who misbehave on the hike would receive a bare-bottom spanking from a female invigilator.
My own son goes on nude hikes along the Riviere Rouge in Quebec with other young men from McGill.
He tells me they all go nude swimming afterwards in the river. And he mentioned that some of the guys intentionally "act up" in order to get a bare-bottom spanking from the female chaperone.
What naughty boys!
Pedo Bob of Montreal/Dorval Canada wrote that sick post. Do you wonder why he finds humor in child sexual abuse? Only a sociopathic paedophilecwould. And tgat is what Pedo Bob is. He losts in my name, or a close facsimile thereof. Note the location
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I don't find humor in child sexual abuse.

I find humor in taunting you MaltaMon, and your ridiculous stories and accusations, unbelievable claims, and non-existent graped son at McGill.
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

And Bob, why do you always choose some innocent person's serious thread to ruin with your paedophile nonsense? Have you no sense of decency at long last?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

The original post was in Aug 2010, and hadn't been responded to or even judged once. It was dead in the water.
Hardly a case of me 'hijacking' a thread...

Moron.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Knock-Out--- poor MM !!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

But in the past you have hijacked many threads that were not dead ones. No excuse, Bob.

Coyote, Bobs comment wasn't a Knock Out, or KO, but a sign that he is desperate, as he used such an excuse as a way to get away.
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

The CoyFag can't tell the difference between a genuine knockout and a wish for a knockout made before blowing out the candles on his birthday cake.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ethical Arguments against or for higher ed and ... 2 hr Krod27 1
Does Your School Still Have A Mandated Shower R... 9 hr Phil 7
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 9 hr Dont joke Winlow 1,101
HS nude swimming 10 hr Dont joke Winlow 110
cmnf (May '13) 11 hr Phil 136
Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... 16 hr Bob 1
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Certification Exa... Wed caffuli 1
•••
•••