Comments
141 - 160 of 187 Comments Last updated May 28, 2014
LineDazzle

Hawarden, UK

#182 Jul 8, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
MaltoHomo likes getting spanked by other males.
Do you enjoy being spanked by masculine men, so by doing activity with masculine men, you feel better about your own masculinity?
MaltaMon

Willingboro, NJ

#183 Jul 8, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
MaltoHomo likes getting spanked by other males.
Is that so, Zwacko? Lol. That's just silly. What is your source on that? You'll say absolutely anything. ANYthing! Lol.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#184 Jul 13, 2013
And LineDazzle will believe absolutely anything. ANYthing! Lol.

And speaking of believing, MaltaMon, you asked why I would wish to alienate Phil, who obviously believes that I didn't rape your son.
First of all, since I am innocent, I don't give a flying f*ck what Phil does or doesn't believe.

But anyway, there is a difference between BELIEVING and KNOWING.

I KNOW I am innocent.

Coyote, Sir Arthur, djw, Zuiko, Katie, and others reading this forum KNOW I am innocent.

In fact, MaltaMon, even you KNOW that I am innocent because you of all people know that your accusations are false.

Probably the only person who BELIEVES that I am guilty is your rapid lap dog, LineDazzle, who as we know, will believe absolutely anything. ANYthing!

Hahahahaha!
MaltaMon

Bryn Mawr, PA

#185 Jul 15, 2013
Bob wrote:
And LineDazzle will believe absolutely anything. ANYthing! Lol.
And speaking of believing, MaltaMon, you asked why I would wish to alienate Phil, who obviously believes that I didn't rape your son.
First of all, since I am innocent, I don't give a flying f*ck what Phil does or doesn't believe.
But anyway, there is a difference between BELIEVING and KNOWING.
I KNOW I am innocent.
Coyote, Sir Arthur, djw, Zuiko, Katie, and others reading this forum KNOW I am innocent.
In fact, MaltaMon, even you KNOW that I am innocent because you of all people know that your accusations are false.
Probably the only person who BELIEVES that I am guilty is your rapid lap dog, LineDazzle, who as we know, will believe absolutely anything. ANYthing!
Hahahahaha!
My "rapid" lap dog? Lol. You're a freaking idiot, Pedo Baby. You "KNOW" you are innocent? You doth protest way too much, mon petit pederaste. Eighteen months of protest and counting. If you were truly innocent as you claim to "KNOW", you'd have stopped paying attention to me long long ago. Indeed, why afford me the chance to counter every protest? Why persist in giving me all the attention for eighteen months? Why continue to post those disgusting boy-rape scenarios? Why admit that you'd raped my son in 2004, when he was but 12 years old, and why admit that you've recently been stalking him on the McGill campus and its environs in Montreal? Why, indeed? You don't help yourself with any of that. To shout out in public, for the umpteenth time in eighteen months, that you "KNOW" you are innocent, isn't the act of anyone who is innocent. Clearly, you doubt that your own initial protestations of innocence back in early 2012 had been convincing. I concur with that assessment, Pedo Bob. We agree on that one thing: your serial protestations of innocence that cover a year and a half, interspersed with your confessions of guilt and of stalking the victim, aren't terribly convincing.
MaltaMon

Bryn Mawr, PA

#186 Jul 15, 2013
Anybody want a rapid lap dog? Bob claims that I have the fastest lap dog in the west. Idiot.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#187 Jul 15, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> My "rapid" lap dog? Lol. You're a freaking idiot, Pedo Baby. You "KNOW" you are innocent? You doth protest way too much, mon petit pederaste. Eighteen months of protest and counting. If you were truly innocent as you claim to "KNOW", you'd have stopped paying attention to me long long ago. Indeed, why afford me the chance to counter every protest? Why persist in giving me all the attention for eighteen months? Why continue to post those disgusting boy-rape scenarios? Why admit that you'd raped my son in 2004, when he was but 12 years old, and why admit that you've recently been stalking him on the McGill campus and its environs in Montreal? Why, indeed? You don't help yourself with any of that. To shout out in public, for the umpteenth time in eighteen months, that you "KNOW" you are innocent, isn't the act of anyone who is innocent. Clearly, you doubt that your own initial protestations of innocence back in early 2012 had been convincing. I concur with that assessment, Pedo Bob. We agree on that one thing: your serial protestations of innocence that cover a year and a half, interspersed with your confessions of guilt and of stalking the victim, aren't terribly convincing.
So do something. Prove your accusations. It's been 18 months of puffery and blabbery.
Show us the money.
MaltaMon

New Castle, DE

#188 Jul 18, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So do something. Prove your accusations. It's been 18 months of puffery and blabbery.
Show us the money.
Pedo Bob, as you know, it isn't my job to prove the accusations. The case is not in my hands. Were I to prove them here, put out onto the web even a portion of the evidence against you (not counting, of course, all the self-incriminating stuff that you have published here yourself... and continue to publish here) you'd gain an advantage if and when you are indicted. Thanks for the offer, however. Ciao, Pedo Baby.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#189 Jul 18, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Is that so, Zwacko? Lol. That's just silly. What is your source on that? You'll say absolutely anything. ANYthing! Lol.
The fact that you often mentioned your Gay Leather Bar in previous posts proves it, queer Molly.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#190 Jul 18, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So do something. Prove your accusations. It's been 18 months of puffery and blabbery.
Show us the money.
The only thing that the blabbering Molly has proved in 18 months is that he is a lying, obsessed sexual pervert.
MaltaMon

Pennsburg, PA

#191 Jul 18, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you often mentioned your Gay Leather Bar in previous posts proves it, queer Molly.
WTF?? Lol. I mention YOUR Gay Leather Bar often, Zwacko. Your acquaintance sent me that information months ago about your long association with the place--first as a gay stripper (and bare-assed face-sitter for the biggest tippers... YOUR form of a straight lap dance) and more recently as a female impersonator. Always in the context of you, Zwacko. You're far too stupid to make a coherent point, even an utterly mendacious one, much less 'prove' anything. You yourself, as Sir Arthur, posted long ago that "opinions are not proofs (sic)". So please, Zwacko, try to muster from your limited intellect something that almost makes sense. "You can make it if you try" (Sylvester Stewart, aka Sly Stone, 1969)
MaltaMon

Pennsburg, PA

#192 Jul 18, 2013
So NOW what, Zwacko? You going to keep returning to a thread entitled, "How Were You Spanked"? Lol. Yeah. Very convincing. That's the best way to "prove" that you're t perverted. A bientot, mon petit pederast.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#193 Jul 19, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
So NOW what, Zwacko? You going to keep returning to a thread entitled, "How Were You Spanked"? Lol. Yeah. Very convincing. That's the best way to "prove" that you're t perverted. A bientot, mon petit pederast.
Since these topics are filled with your posts, not mine, what does that make you?
Another classic projection post as usual from the pervert queer Molly.
MaltaMon

Riverton, NJ

#194 Jul 19, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Since these topics are filled with your posts, not mine, what does that make you?
Another classic projection post as usual from the pervert queer Molly.
It makes me the guy who wants you gone. What the posts say matters. The number of them is an indication of how much I want you gone. Besides, your posts about wanting all boys nude are all over these threads and have been for three years, as my posts prove
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#195 Jul 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Pedo Bob, as you know, it isn't my job to prove the accusations. The case is not in my hands. Were I to prove them here, put out onto the web even a portion of the evidence against you (not counting, of course, all the self-incriminating stuff that you have published here yourself... and continue to publish here) you'd gain an advantage if and when you are indicted. Thanks for the offer, however. Ciao, Pedo Baby.
And MaltaMon beats a hasty retreat!
If ANY of your accusations were true, moron, I would have been arrested 18 months ago. Proof that your puffery is just fluffery.

How telling that MaltaMon says "if and when" I am indicted. Shows he has no confidence in his own silly allegations.
If and when? More like "not now and not ever"!
Hahahahahahahaha!
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#196 Jul 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> It makes me the guy who wants you gone. What the posts say matters. The number of them is an indication of how much I want you gone. Besides, your posts about wanting all boys nude are all over these threads and have been for three years, as my posts prove
All your posts prove is what a sad, depraved moron you are.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#197 Jul 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
All your posts prove is what a sad, depraved moron you are.
Depraved? It all depends upon your perspective. If you believe that one is depraved to expose and identify child sexual predators and those who distribute child pornography, and endeavor to rid this site of their hideous presence, then I suppose that to support and encourage those criminals, to stand by them as you do, and to seek to keep them polluting these threads is to you the very opposite of depraved and stupid.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#198 Jul 20, 2013
Then again, you are one of those horrible child sexual predators. No wonder you look upon me as a depraved individual. I seek to have you shut down, removed, and locked away.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#199 Jul 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Depraved? It all depends upon your perspective. If you believe that one is depraved to expose and identify child sexual predators and those who distribute child pornography, and endeavor to rid this site of their hideous presence, then I suppose that to support and encourage those criminals, to stand by them as you do, and to seek to keep them polluting these threads is to you the very opposite of depraved and stupid.
Oh? And how many child sexual predators have you exposed and identified? No, really.

And how many child sexual predators have you rid from this site?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#200 Jul 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Then again, you are one of those horrible child sexual predators. No wonder you look upon me as a depraved individual. I seek to have you shut down, removed, and locked away.
You've been seeking for 18 months to have me shut down, removed, and locked away.
I'm still here, baby.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#201 Jul 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> It makes me the guy who wants you gone. What the posts say matters. The number of them is an indication of how much I want you gone. Besides, your posts about wanting all boys nude are all over these threads and have been for three years, as my posts prove
I know you want me gone because I keep embarrassing you and uncovering you all the time, besides making a fool of you all the time. Your posts haven't proved anything except what a retarded idiot you are, as I keep proving.
It is YOUR posts that are all over these threads, on EVERY page, not mine, for the last 18 months at least, including threads you have started about boys swimming nude. So you are not fooling anyone with your false, blabbering accusations against others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
220-801 practice exam & 220-801 question and an... 11 min Phil 3
EXIN EX0-116 exam questions 4 hr passexam 1
Office 365 70-346 latest dumps 4 hr passexam 1
Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-103 exam dumps 4 hr passexam 1
IBM C2040-420 exam questions 4 hr passexam 1
IBM test C2090-311 questions download 4 hr passexam 1
IBM C2010-593 exam questions 4 hr passexam 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••