How were you spanked ?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#42 Feb 20, 2013
better tread cautiously---you may attract another KO and you are aware your recovery from the first is in infancy...oh well.. I mean, bigtalk is trying to prop you up but doing a pooooor job of it...jest sayin'...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#43 Feb 21, 2013
coyote wrote:
better tread cautiously---you may attract another KO and you are aware your recovery from the first is in infancy...oh well.. I mean, bigtalk is trying to prop you up but doing a pooooor job of it...jest sayin'...
Are your trying to mock me, or is this some peculiar inside joke of yours about your victims?
MaltaMon

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#44 Feb 26, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no sister but numerous times was spanked in front brothers --- and they in front me -- parents considered any spanking must be lesson for all children in family. Be naked in front brothers never was big deal for me and them - despite our age - but getting barebottomed spanking in traditional childish position in our teen was of course embarrassing --- but pain was much worse than shame ---- do you know what is peach switches on the bare behind? Even when I was teen--- I cried and squirmed as little kid -- and my brothers the same--- any from us after spanking was standing still crying and rubbing stripped red behind --- without any tnink about modesty -- although everyone from present could see everything.
Ooooh! I'm all hot and bothered just reading this post! I'll just have to go and pleasure myself in my room...
MaltaMon

Conshohocken, PA

#45 Feb 26, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh! I'm all hot and bothered just reading this post! I'll just have to go and pleasure myself in my room...
Pedo Bob postong, yet again, as me. He's like a little boy: he laughs at the same stupid thing every time, and it is his own stupid "joke". Yeah, "satire". Nothing wrong with a man who posts with such insight into the child-rapist's perspective. And FUNNY! Any reasonable reader in search of online predators can see that Pedo Bob of Dorval (and Montreal), Canada, is the star of that great city's comedy festival.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#46 Feb 27, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Pedo Bob postong, yet again, as me. He's like a little boy: he laughs at the same stupid thing every time, and it is his own stupid "joke". Yeah, "satire". Nothing wrong with a man who posts with such insight into the child-rapist's perspective. And FUNNY! Any reasonable reader in search of online predators can see that Pedo Bob of Dorval (and Montreal), Canada, is the star of that great city's comedy festival.
And his insane babble that boys should do their homework in the nude!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#47 Feb 27, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text>
Chances are, you probably will, bob!
Katie Mellish

Darwen, UK

#48 Feb 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Chances are, you probably will, bob!
The chances are you have already emptied youself-GTF TROLL.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#50 Mar 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessing over male anatomy now, katie?
If she's talking about you she can't be obsessed with male anatomy....hahaha...poor homo.
Bob

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#52 Mar 2, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Glad to notice that the boy-loving fetishists haven't shown any interest in this thread.
Did I miss the joke? You're a boy-loving, bare-bottom spanking, nude-swimming, son-raping, CFNM fetishist, and you're on this thread...
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#53 Mar 3, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss the joke? You're a boy-loving, bare-bottom spanking, nude-swimming, son-raping, CFNM fetishist, and you're on this thread...
And your proof is..? Perhaps it is the dozens of detailed, repugnant boy-rape fantasies that you have written and have posted on Topix.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#55 Mar 3, 2013
Large: Bob's money- I would guess he is a trapper and snares enough antelope in the St. Catherine Street area of Montreal plus catches enough sea lions along the lake to easily afford the internet-- those guys make mega bucks and it is tax free !!
MaltaMon

Mullica Hill, NJ

#56 Mar 3, 2013
Yeah, that's quite right. An urban trapper. A trapper of innocent pubescent boys. Nobody ever before suggested here that Pedo Bob earns a living from trapping young boys for sex, but I can imagine that he'd have built up quite a clientele sonce 2004, when he first met my son. Good call, Tinkerbell.
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#57 Mar 4, 2013
And you're right about Bob cruising Ste Catherine's Street. After he stuffs his face on smoked meat sandwiches and fries at Reuben's to maintain that svelte figure of his, he picks up underaged boys, gives them fake IDs, gets them drunk in gay bars, then takes them home with him.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#59 Mar 4, 2013
'za matta Large-- on this side of the Atlantic folks do not assimilate antelope and sea lions with boys.... are you okay today ? Can you call King David Cameron for assistance or have to wait until the Queen is released from hospital ? Small wonder the Empire sank with such a confusing political system ie. Kings, Queens, Presidents, Lords etc.- who is in charge anyway ?

Since: Mar 13

Bowie, TX

#61 Mar 4, 2013
When I was a child I was abused I got more than just a spanking. However with my kids I have found that for my daughter taking her phone away is worse than a swat. With my son grounding, talking to him doesn't phase him but swats do. Even than he only gets swats for lies and stealing so not very often at all.
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#62 Mar 4, 2013
coyote wrote:
'za matta Large-- on this side of the Atlantic folks do not assimilate antelope and sea lions with boys.... are you okay today ? Can you call King David Cameron for assistance or have to wait until the Queen is released from hospital ? Small wonder the Empire sank with such a confusing political system ie. Kings, Queens, Presidents, Lords etc.- who is in charge anyway ?
Tinkerbell, she is Canada's queen and head of state, too. Your Governor General is her official representative, but she's your monarch--not the GG. Have you NOT been paying attention for your sixty years? Have you forgetten that until 1982 Canada's constitution was an 1867 act of the British Parliament, and that the Queen had to travel to Ottawa to preside over the adoption, the "patriation", of its new constitution? And that until the 1990s hers was the only face on your nation's currency? Or that Canada remains a member of Britain's Commonweath of Nations? And "King David Cameron"? What a strange, juvenile thing to say, Tinkerbell. What is your beef with the British?
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#63 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Kings and Queens belong to the monarchy. The monarchy is just tradition. The prime minister takes actual political charge.
Which is an accurate, concise description of Canada's federal government.
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#64 Mar 4, 2013
BamBam31 wrote:
When I was a child I was abused I got more than just a spanking. However with my kids I have found that for my daughter taking her phone away is worse than a swat. With my son grounding, talking to him doesn't phase him but swats do. Even than he only gets swats for lies and stealing so not very often at all.
Interesting name.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#66 Mar 4, 2013
MM- T Y for all the info about Cndn government and the line of authority-- when I took down the Union Jack I put up our new flag. "Beef with the British"- don't be so daft boy ! However; you know we have to be careful in Canada as it is important to maintain solidarity from coast to shining coast and as C. DeGaulle proved- things get touchy at times ! If Justin had a chance of becoming PM, the harmony or lack of would be interesting- but likely not gonna happen !

Since: Mar 13

Bowie, TX

#68 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>You foolish little man! Swatting causes long term damage! And spanking him will only discourage him from being honest! And you shouldn't force honesty, you should help the kids build openness, you vile piece of filth!
Like you know me or my kid! You lib retard know it all. My son is honest most of the time. He might get a swat once or twice a year. He also happens to be an A B student. I'm not my child's friend I'm his father they need a strong father figure along with structure boundaries and RULES that have real Consequences. You keep giving your kids "a good talking to" and ill teach mine right from wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
females supervising male nude swimming programs... (Feb '13) 2 hr kirton 681
Exam 700-039 Latest and Updated Real Exam Quest... 6 hr DavidMann1 1
700-038 PDF - Free Sample of 700-038 Exam 6 hr DavidMann1 1
700-037 braindump with passing guarantee 6 hr DavidMann1 1
700-001 Exam Prep - Find Out How, Free Sample Q... 6 hr DavidMann1 1
Real 650-987 Exam Braindumps - Hidden Mystery 6 hr DavidMann1 1
Latest 650-968 Exam Dumps with VCE PDF and Prac... 6 hr DavidMann1 1
More from around the web