How were you spanked ?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#21 Feb 14, 2013
The real question is, of course, "how does MaltaMon like to be spanked?"...
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#22 Feb 14, 2013
I don't. Lol.. Never did, even as a kid. It hurts, you know.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#23 Feb 16, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
I don't. Lol.. Never did, even as a kid. It hurts, you know.
That's true. But you like GIVING spankings. Especially bare-bottom spankings. Especially to boys.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#25 Feb 19, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. But you like GIVING spankings. Especially bare-bottom spankings. Especially to boys.
Why so obsessed with pubescent male adolescent red bottoms bob?!?!
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#26 Feb 19, 2013
I suppose he is trying to understand your fetish bigtalk----ask your parrot......
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Exactly. And his lapdog, the Sixty Year-Old Virgin, of course fell immediately to his knees, tongue hanging behind Bob's prodigious buttocks. These sociopaths believe that accusing their accusers of what they themselves do will suffice to deflect the attention of any criminal justice official or entity. Facts and evidence to them don't matter. But those of us who seek justice for their victims--along with every other reasonable, sane, and responsible adult who reads their nonsense--know better.
Katie Mellish

UK

#28 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in their right mind would bring this subject up-there again lets leave it -LOL.
Jeffrey

West Hartford, CT

#29 Feb 20, 2013
to whom ever wrote about family spanking bare butt -In the 60's this was common for me, my brothers, and my friends. it was a rural area and spankming/paddling was common and always on the bare butt---For some guys including myself and brothers and male classmates--it was totally normal to get your bare butt paddled by your mom til older teen yrs- I got until 17+--You were glad mom gave you the paddling rather than dad----There was no embarrasment factor for us--as mom had done it always and she was the boss of the house---baring your butt so mom could paddle you was part of life in the era and time i grew up--It was not an embarrassment---You just dreaded it cause it hurt!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#30 Feb 20, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
to whom ever wrote about family spanking bare butt -In the 60's this was common for me, my brothers, and my friends. it was a rural area and spankming/paddling was common and always on the bare butt---For some guys including myself and brothers and male classmates--it was totally normal to get your bare butt paddled by your mom til older teen yrs- I got until 17+--You were glad mom gave you the paddling rather than dad----There was no embarrasment factor for us--as mom had done it always and she was the boss of the house---baring your butt so mom could paddle you was part of life in the era and time i grew up--It was not an embarrassment---You just dreaded it cause it hurt!
No, moron! Embarrassement would happen! The sexual dominance the mom had from spanking would only increase the embarrassement, dumbass.
Jeffrey

West Hartford, CT

#31 Feb 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, moron! Embarrassement would happen! The sexual dominance the mom had from spanking would only increase the embarrassement, dumbass.
Pehaps, you won't able to understand it because of your very low intelectual level --- I was much more concerned my burning behind during spanking---- than mom's possibility to see me naked----
Did you understand?
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#32 Feb 20, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
Forget the nudity. To actually receive a spanking on your ass at 17? Or, inasmuch as you say "17+", even older? And from your mother? I was a kid at the same time. There is--there was--nothing even partially "normal" about that.
Jeffrey

West Hartford, CT

#33 Feb 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Forget the nudity. To actually receive a spanking on your ass at 17? Or, inasmuch as you say "17+", even older? And from your mother? I was a kid at the same time. There is--there was--nothing even partially "normal" about that.
OK, if you want frankly -- it was south rural region and strict discipline then was part of life in families -- including mine. My parents --as parents of almost all my friends and neighbors -- never hesistated bare our behinds-- if we deserved punishment-- and gave good dose belt or switch--- and yes I got last a few months after my 17th bd --- it was usually indeed -- one from my neighbors had "trips to barn" with father at least monthly until his 20-21 - it was usual, normal, generally accepted --- THEN and THERE.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#34 Feb 20, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Pehaps, you won't able to understand it because of your very low intelectual level --- I was much more concerned my burning behind during spanking---- than mom's possibility to see me naked----
Did you understand?
Of course, but nevertheless you would feel humiliated and abused. Were you spanked in front of your brothers or sisters? How would that feel?

Don't act like I can't figure this all out Jeffrey.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#35 Feb 20, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, if you want frankly -- it was south rural region and strict discipline then was part of life in families -- including mine. My parents --as parents of almost all my friends and neighbors -- never hesistated bare our behinds-- if we deserved punishment-- and gave good dose belt or switch--- and yes I got last a few months after my 17th bd --- it was usually indeed -- one from my neighbors had "trips to barn" with father at least monthly until his 20-21 - it was usual, normal, generally accepted --- THEN and THERE.
Nudity and exposure in front of your neighbors? Now don't be silly.
Jeffrey

West Hartford, CT

#36 Feb 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, but nevertheless you would feel humiliated and abused. Were you spanked in front of your brothers or sisters? How would that feel?
Don't act like I can't figure this all out Jeffrey.
I have no sister but numerous times was spanked in front brothers --- and they in front me -- parents considered any spanking must be lesson for all children in family. Be naked in front brothers never was big deal for me and them - despite our age - but getting barebottomed spanking in traditional childish position in our teen was of course embarrassing --- but pain was much worse than shame ---- do you know what is peach switches on the bare behind? Even when I was teen--- I cried and squirmed as little kid -- and my brothers the same--- any from us after spanking was standing still crying and rubbing stripped red behind --- without any tnink about modesty -- although everyone from present could see everything.
Jeffrey

West Hartford, CT

#37 Feb 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nudity and exposure in front of your neighbors? Now don't be silly.
Mom never hesistated to spank me in front neighbors--- at least till my 12-13 -- and neighbors kids were punished so too--- it was usual in our community-- even when I was older--- spanking in front mom's friends (our neighbors) wasn't unique events. The same many times when I spent time in my friends houses-- they were spanked by their parents in my presence. It was part of life for kids then
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#38 Feb 20, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no sister but numerous times was spanked in front brothers --- and they in front me -- parents considered any spanking must be lesson for all children in family. Be naked in front brothers never was big deal for me and them - despite our age - but getting barebottomed spanking in traditional childish position in our teen was of course embarrassing --- but pain was much worse than shame ---- do you know what is peach switches on the bare behind? Even when I was teen--- I cried and squirmed as little kid -- and my brothers the same--- any from us after spanking was standing still crying and rubbing stripped red behind --- without any tnink about modesty -- although everyone from present could see everything.
But the embarrassment was sexual abuse, and quite frankly, sick, and sadistic. And especially the spanking, no wonder you were so weak.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#39 Feb 20, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom never hesistated to spank me in front neighbors--- at least till my 12-13 -- and neighbors kids were punished so too--- it was usual in our community-- even when I was older--- spanking in front mom's friends (our neighbors) wasn't unique events. The same many times when I spent time in my friends houses-- they were spanked by their parents in my presence. It was part of life for kids then
No it wasn't. Indecent exposure would mean being arrested, as always. Shut up with your nude boy tales of children being raped. And the fact that you mentioned just brothers, boys, perhaps hints at some bromance like in nature boy on boy sexually activity. We know who you are, and that you are hiding. The police will come, very soon.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#40 Feb 20, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, Mom was a child sexual abuser, I am sorry to say. That you would defend her as normal probably makes some sense: most men, including me, will forgive their mothers of anything. Nevertheless, neither my mother nor my father ever spanked me on my bare ass. Not once, not at any age. And they never whacked my clothed behind in the company of others, including my sisters or brother. Yes, I was spanked, but not after the age of five, and always in private. And you and I are roughly contemporaries. Sorry to say this about your mom, but everything you describe here, from her baring of your ass in the presence of others to spanking it before that audience, constitutes the serial sexual abuse of a child. You should tell your story to a shrink.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#41 Feb 20, 2013
ZuixtySomething not one to fabricate? Your loyalty would be admirable if you actually knew this man. But I'm sure he'll respond ... in a fashion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "Real Nude Swimming in School People" (Jun '13) 2 hr MichaelN 10
Nigeria Police Acedemy list of successful candi... 2 hr Bobatunde Watusi 3
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 2 hr Bob 1,875
FUTA 1st batch 2015/16 Admission list is Out ca... 3 hr Mr James 1
UNIPORT Post Utme Result 2015/2016 Out. Call:_0... 4 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
UDUSOK Post Utme Result 2015/2016 Out. Call:_09... 4 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
NSUK Post Utme Result 2015/2016 Out. Call:_0903... 4 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
More from around the web