Hedker

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I grew up in England in the late 70's early 80's . In high school we had a principal Mr. Samuelson . He was pretty strict , but not too bad. He had a cane which he occasionally used. If you mouthed off (answered back) it was a slap across the cheek ! when he was involved in an accident , he had to retire & his Mrs. took over (we called her his Mistress). She was a no nonsense Lady . She was a strict Disciplinarian. How she enjoyed to to lower our Trousers (Pants) & underpants for a good Spanking !
Candy

Bristol, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Hedker wrote:
I grew up in England in the late 70's early 80's . In high school we had a principal Mr. Samuelson . He was pretty strict , but not too bad. He had a cane which he occasionally used. If you mouthed off (answered back) it was a slap across the cheek ! when he was involved in an accident , he had to retire & his Mrs. took over (we called her his Mistress). She was a no nonsense Lady . She was a strict Disciplinarian. How she enjoyed to to lower our Trousers (Pants) & underpants for a good Spanking !
I'm sure you guys learnt your lesson !
MaltaMon

Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Pedo Bob and DJW would love this thread.
Sandy

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Candy wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you guys learnt your lesson !
'Pants Down'- The way to go !
tom

Roanoke, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

The dean and the gym coaches used plastic bats (ouch!) Some other teachers used wooden paddles.
Overall, though, I would say that less than 10% of the kids in my school were subjected to any form of corporal punishment. However, the kids who were hit were hit hard, hard enough to leave welts or bruises.
MaltaMon

Collegeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Glad to notice that the boy-loving fetishists haven't shown any interest in this thread.
Robert

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Hedker wrote:
??!!??
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

here in indiana, indianapolis to be exact, this past week a little 8 year old girl with downs syndrome had her feet and legs DUCKED TAPED by some asinine idiot and the little girl was put on the school bus with that tape still on. it breaks my heart to think of the trauma that little girl must be going through. i am trying to find out is a legal fund has been set up to help the parents fight the stupid idiot who did this and the school system who allowed such abuse.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

ima hoosier wrote:
here in indiana, indianapolis to be exact, this past week a little 8 year old girl with downs syndrome had her feet and legs DUCKED TAPED by some asinine idiot and the little girl was put on the school bus with that tape still on. it breaks my heart to think of the trauma that little girl must be going through. i am trying to find out is a legal fund has been set up to help the parents fight the stupid idiot who did this and the school system who allowed such abuse.
To ima hoosier hello if a legal fund is set up post the address on this forum iam sure that me and a few other readers/posters will post a few $$$$$ on to the legal fund.
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

arc of indiana has stood up for the child and the family. on the news last night it was announced that the parents were allowed to remove the child from that school and that the situation is being investigated by the school. if there is a legal fund set up, i will post it. my uncle was downs syndrome back when those children were not allowed to attend school. but he was given love by all of us, and social interaction is very important. this issue is close to my heart.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

ima hoosier wrote:
arc of indiana has stood up for the child and the family. on the news last night it was announced that the parents were allowed to remove the child from that school and that the situation is being investigated by the school. if there is a legal fund set up, i will post it. my uncle was downs syndrome back when those children were not allowed to attend school. but he was given love by all of us, and social interaction is very important. this issue is close to my heart.
And also very close to mine i wish you all the best of luck in your quest for justice-Katie Mellish xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text> 'Pants Down'- The way to go !
....Are you talking about circumcision there?
Sandy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>....Are you talking about circumcision there?
Look at the title of this thread
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text> Look at the title of this thread
Muahahahahahaha you did not get my joke about what you first said-take it away chocho.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hedker wrote:
Nothing like a good Mistress to keep discipline in school for naughty boys.
Victor

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Zuiko . Were you spanked ? If yes,How ?
Katie Mellish

Barnsley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Victor wrote:
Why did you not ask me that question?I could be a naughty girl at school....and i can be a naughty girl today.It depends if anybody wants to fck about with me.
MaltaMon

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Victor wrote:
Zuiko/Sixty-Something, here is your chance to get someone off with one of your fabricated "real-life" anecdotes. Go for it.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"Go for it." ! Zuiko (aka Sir Art) never has been one to fabricate which must make it difficult for him to respond.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of185
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
network 2 hr johnparkeer123 1
Should I Spank my Sons over the pants,over the ... 3 hr Phil 16
School choice just makes sense 10 hr MaltaMon 2
Abuse of authority (Mar '07) 12 hr MaltaMon 15
John Paul II students named Junior Scholars 12 hr Brother Andre 3
boys boxing checks (Jun '12) 12 hr Bob 50
Is Homework Helpful or Harmful? (Sep '08) 14 hr Bob 352
•••
•••