is the cowardly pedo bob really gone?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#130 Mar 25, 2013
A little light reading for the Largelanguage fans out there.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pecos-tx/TRJ9...
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#131 Mar 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
A little light reading for the Largelanguage fans out there.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pecos-tx/TRJ9...
He is seriously disturbed.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#132 Mar 26, 2013
Likely Orangelion is totally obese- if not he would have cleared the picket fence and be able to "roar" vs "squeak". I wonder if they could perform surgery and relocate a couple of the nuts in his head ?? jest an inquiry..
MaltaMon

Mullica Hill, NJ

#133 Apr 6, 2013
coyote wrote:
Likely Orangelion is totally obese- if not he would have cleared the picket fence and be able to "roar" vs "squeak". I wonder if they could perform surgery and relocate a couple of the nuts in his head ?? jest an inquiry..
Phil is right: coyote isn't even slightly funny.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#134 Apr 6, 2013
coyote wrote:
Jest another desperately unfunny and pointless comment.
MaltaMon

Lancaster, PA

#135 Apr 8, 2013
Looks like Tinkerbell has taken a coffee break.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#136 Apr 9, 2013
coyote wrote:
You think you have it all figured out, too bad most people your age are usually smart enough to know they know nothing. You will know what I mean by that properly when you are far past your adolescence.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#137 Apr 10, 2013
His absence hasn't had the slightest impact on the discussion.... beyond reducing the number of incomprehensible, self-indulgent, witlessly boring posts by over 90 percent.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#138 Apr 11, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
His absence hasn't had the slightest impact on the discussion.... beyond reducing the number of incomprehensible, self-indulgent, witlessly boring posts by over 90 percent.
That would be the case if you stopped posting, Molly.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#139 Apr 11, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pathetic. Bob thinks you are stupid, for falling for his tricks of impersonating me and MaltaMon.
MaltaMon

Marcus Hook, PA

#140 Apr 11, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. OUCH!! No matter how much you hurt me, Darling, I shall always love you. Lol.
Bonb

Montréal, Canada

#141 Apr 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pathetic. Bob thinks you are stupid, for falling for his tricks of impersonating me and MaltaMon.
I never noticed Zuiko "falling" for my tricks of impersonating yourself and Molly. Unlike you, LargeRectum, Zuiko can read the location of a post. Hey, even MaltaMongrel thinks his own lap dog incapable of reading a location, and feels it necessary to point it out.
Both Molly and Lolly are morons.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#142 Apr 12, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
I never noticed Zuiko "falling" for my tricks of impersonating yourself and Molly. Unlike you, LargeRectum, Zuiko can read the location of a post. Hey, even MaltaMongrel thinks his own lap dog incapable of reading a location, and feels it necessary to point it out.
Both Molly and Lolly are morons.
I didn't fall for his tricks, you are the real idiot. Zuiko said "What will MaltaMon think of him now", in response to you, when you posted as LargeLolly. He thinks LargeLolly was me, and not you. Therefore, according to you, Zuiko is an idiot. I bet the moronic Zuiko feels flattered by you though, but no one is actually proud of him, certainly no decent middled man.
Bonb

Montréal, Canada

#143 Apr 12, 2013
I never said you fell for my tricks either, so you are the real idiot.
Don't blame me if I post something idiotic under your name and people think it's you because it's idiotic. That's your reputation preceding you.
Moron.
MaltaMon

New Castle, DE

#144 Apr 12, 2013
The lying, Cowardly Pedo Bob of Dorval.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#145 Apr 13, 2013
Bonb wrote:
I never said you fell for my tricks either, so you are the real idiot.
Don't blame me if I post something idiotic under your name and people think it's you because it's idiotic. That's your reputation preceding you.
Moron.
You said I couldn't read the location, which suggests I fell for it. Don't look a fool!
Bonb

Châteauguay, Canada

#146 Apr 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You said I couldn't read the location, which suggests I fell for it. Don't look a fool!
But you DID fall for Zuiko's response, idiot.
Who's the fool now?
Hahahahaha!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#147 Apr 14, 2013
Rofl! Go on, admit it, Zuiko is thick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baylor Football Covered Up Rape, Trump and Bern... 3 hr WNC 2
Phil sexually molests boys after inciting them ... 3 hr WNC 1
News Prince Harry nude photos: A reminder we're all ... (Aug '12) 5 hr Bob 18
after school programs (Jul '12) 14 hr MichaelNucleosis 55
boys boxing checks (Jun '12) 14 hr MaltaMono 76
Jerry Sandusky Convicted (Jun '12) 14 hr Bob 24
nudity in co-ed contexts (May '14) 14 hr Bob 51
More from around the web