is the cowardly pedo bob really gone?

Posted in the Education Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
MaltaMon

Coatesville, PA

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Hey, My Friends and Fellow Adults Who Want to Protect Children from Sexual Predators:

It looks as if Pedo Bob, that Dandy Demented Druid of Dorval, has decided that he no longer can show up on these threads as himself. Thus far, he's not responded to the most recently curated evidence of his pedophilia, of his sexual obsession with pubescent boys and his sicko fantasies of them being abused in the nude, of his secondary obsession with Clothed Female-Nude Male fantasies, his racist outbursts, of his rants against education, of his low regard for masculine and otherwise unsubmissive boys as somehow overly "macho" and oriented toward violent crime... It's all there. And no response to any of it from Pedo Bob. He surely will reappear under another of his pseudonyms (Quite likely as me, or perhaps as another.. But you'll know straight away who the writer is. The most revealing of all his recent posts is his last--the one he posted as "Philippe" of Montreal, claiming to be my 22 y/o "trick"... Of course, if that were truly the case, why would he post here, reveal who he is, indict me, and lose his gig and his income? See what I mean, Folks? But the real revelation is in the lurid, demented detail of his posting. I'll put it up here for those who haven't read it. Keep the faith, my friends. Bob is going down.
MaltaMon

Coatesville, PA

#2 Sep 11, 2012
My Friends: HERE IS PEDOPHILE BOB OF DORVAL, DISGUISING HIMSELF AS 'PHILLIPE' OF MONTREAL (WHICH IS JUST UP THE ROAD FROM DORVAL, FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH THE GEOGRAPHY.. MONTREAL'S TRUDEAU AIRPORT IS LOCATED IN DORVAL). HE POSTED THIS AS THE FIRST ENTRY ON THE NEW THREAD HE'S CREATED, "MaltaMon Outed Again!", WHICH SHOULD REMIND YOU ALL OF HIS "MaltaMon Outed!" FROM EARLIER THIS SUMMER. NOW, IN ITS ENTIRETY, IS PEDOPHILE BOB'S LATEST FANTASY, FOLLOWED BY MY RESPONSE ON THE THREAD:

Phillipe (aka Pedo Bob) wrote:
I am a student at UQAM in Montreal. Tuition is expensive, and most of us find ways to augment our tuition fees. Some of the girls do stripping or dancing, and some of the guys turn tricks. If you are really lucky like me, you can find a sugar daddy who will give you lots of money in return for sex.
I met my sugar on line. He lives in Pennsylvania, and visits Montreal whenever he can. Usually he stays in a cheap motel in Dorval, near the airport. He is a Monsignor, originally from Malta, and is about 60 years old or so, and lives in a retirement home.
I am only 22, but look younger, and MaltaMon, as he likes to be called, likes me to dress in clothing that makes me look like a boy.
He likes swimming a lot, and we go swimming at the pool in CEGEP de Vieux Montreal. In summer, he takes me up to the Laurentians, where we can go nude swimming in a lake.
Some of the activities he likes to indulge in:
Gym Class: I dress up in shorts and a t-shirt, with bare feet, and do exercises till I am hot and sweaty, then he watches me shower in his bathroom. He likes to put on a dress and masturbates while watching me.
Communion: he puts on his church robes, and I dress up as an altar boy. I have to kneel in front of him, and he gives me a sip of wine, a host, and then opens his robe so I can perform oral sex on him.
Confession: he puts on a black priest outfit, I dress up in a striped t-shirt, board shorts and skate shoes, and have to kneel next to him and tell him I have done something bad. My penance is to pull down my pants and underwear, and lie over his lap so he can give me a bare-bottom spanking.
I once asked him why he did not find a real boy to have sex with, and he said he once did rape a 14-year old boy, but was expelled from the church. He said it is safer for him to pretend with me. Anyway, he says he is not a pedophile, only other people are, and is always calling other people pedophiles. I think it is just because he is feeling guilt over his own actions.
He is pathetic, but pays me a lot more money than any of my friends get from their jobs at McDonalds, so for now I will keep doing it. But the day he stops paying is the day I stop doing him, because he gives me the creeps.

WELL, WELL, if it isn't Pedophile Bob once again in disguise. You've changed your location from Dorval to up-island Montreal--did you find a place with WiFi downtown, perhaps?--but everyone knows that it's you because you created a thread with the same title, appended with "AGAIN", that you created earlier this summer. And once again, you come after me with more of your sick, perverted sexual fantasies.(I'll bet you masturbated just after you posted this) I can't believe that you keep giving yourself away with this demented stuff. It won't work, Pedo Bob: It doesn't serve to indict anyone but yourself. And you will never stop my crusade. OUR crusade. Because "MaltaMon" is more than just one guy. And, for what it's worth, we're not in Pennsylvania. We're going to see to it that you're locked up and away from children... all of whom are at tremendous risk as long as you cruise the streets. And when you're in prison, like all child rapists you'll be regarded by your fellow prisoners as the lowest of the low, and you will get as good as you've given young boys for the rest of your sad pathetic life.

My friends, will Pedo Bob keep trying? Will he go on creating more of these sick sexual fantasies to post on these threads?
MaltaMon

Coatesville, PA

#3 Sep 11, 2012
My Friends: HERE IS PEDOPHILE BOB OF DORVAL, DISGUISING HIMSELF AS 'PHILLIPE' OF MONTREAL (WHICH IS JUST UP THE ROAD FROM DORVAL, FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH THE GEOGRAPHY.. MONTREAL'S TRUDEAU AIRPORT IS LOCATED IN DORVAL). HE POSTED THIS AS THE FIRST ENTRY ON THE NEW THREAD HE'S CREATED, "MaltaMon Outed Again!", WHICH SHOULD REMIND YOU ALL OF HIS "MaltaMon Outed!" FROM EARLIER THIS SUMMER. NOW, IN ITS ENTIRETY, IS PEDOPHILE BOB'S LATEST FANTASY, FOLLOWED BY MY RESPONSE ON THE THREAD:

Phillipe (aka Pedo Bob) wrote:
I am a student at UQAM in Montreal. Tuition is expensive, and most of us find ways to augment our tuition fees. Some of the girls do stripping or dancing, and some of the guys turn tricks. If you are really lucky like me, you can find a sugar daddy who will give you lots of money in return for sex.
I met my sugar on line. He lives in Pennsylvania, and visits Montreal whenever he can. Usually he stays in a cheap motel in Dorval, near the airport. He is a Monsignor, originally from Malta, and is about 60 years old or so, and lives in a retirement home.
I am only 22, but look younger, and MaltaMon, as he likes to be called, likes me to dress in clothing that makes me look like a boy.
He likes swimming a lot, and we go swimming at the pool in CEGEP de Vieux Montreal. In summer, he takes me up to the Laurentians, where we can go nude swimming in a lake.
Some of the activities he likes to indulge in:
Gym Class: I dress up in shorts and a t-shirt, with bare feet, and do exercises till I am hot and sweaty, then he watches me shower in his bathroom. He likes to put on a dress and masturbates while watching me.
Communion: he puts on his church robes, and I dress up as an altar boy. I have to kneel in front of him, and he gives me a sip of wine, a host, and then opens his robe so I can perform oral sex on him.
Confession: he puts on a black priest outfit, I dress up in a striped t-shirt, board shorts and skate shoes, and have to kneel next to him and tell him I have done something bad. My penance is to pull down my pants and underwear, and lie over his lap so he can give me a bare-bottom spanking.
I once asked him why he did not find a real boy to have sex with, and he said he once did rape a 14-year old boy, but was expelled from the church. He said it is safer for him to pretend with me. Anyway, he says he is not a pedophile, only other people are, and is always calling other people pedophiles. I think it is just because he is feeling guilt over his own actions.
He is pathetic, but pays me a lot more money than any of my friends get from their jobs at McDonalds, so for now I will keep doing it. But the day he stops paying is the day I stop doing him, because he gives me the creeps.

WELL, WELL, if it isn't Pedophile Bob once again in disguise. You've changed your location from Dorval to up-island Montreal--did you find a place with WiFi downtown, perhaps?--but everyone knows that it's you because you created a thread with the same title, appended with "AGAIN", that you created earlier this summer. And once again, you come after me with more of your sick, perverted sexual fantasies.(I'll bet you masturbated just after you posted this) I can't believe that you keep giving yourself away with this demented stuff. It won't work, Pedo Bob: It doesn't serve to indict anyone but yourself. And you will never stop my crusade. OUR crusade. Because "MaltaMon" is more than just one guy. And, for what it's worth, we're not in Pennsylvania. We're going to see to it that you're locked up and away from children... all of whom are at tremendous risk as long as you cruise the streets. And when you're in prison, like all child rapists you'll be regarded by your fellow prisoners as the lowest of the low, and you will get as good as you've given young boys for the rest of your sad pathetic life.
Annon

Montréal, Canada

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Hey MaltaMon, would you like me to tell you what it was like the first time I did your son?
How he cried when I first put it in?
Annon

Montréal, Canada

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Hey MaltaMon, would you like to hear what it was like the first time I did your son?
MaltaMon

Whitehall, PA

#7 Sep 13, 2012
Annon wrote:
Hey MaltaMon, would you like to hear what it was like the first time I did your son?
Hey, Pedo Bob! Been missin' you. I knew you'd come back under another name. Is that, at long last, an admission that you raped my son? It sure looks like one. Now, why don't you return as yourself so we can really talk?
MaltaMon

Whitehall, PA

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Really, my dear Bob, there's no need to hide behind "Annon." or "Philippe" or any other silly name. Everyone, every reader, knows who you are. So tell me about my son. And please, Pedo B., do it as "Bob". It won't matter to me if you head back to your regular digs in suburban Dorval to do that or if you remain in your cafe in Montreal. Thanks.
MaltaMon

Whitehall, PA

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Tell me the story, Bob. I want to know about it. Thanks.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Annon wrote:
My guess as to what really happened was that MaltaMon's son lay down on the bed, and as he parted his cheeks, said to Annon, "Do me like my father does me."

Hahahahaha!!
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11 Sep 14, 2012
YOU are Annon, Bob, and every reader knows it. You're not clever in your attempted disguises--not good with aliases. As another reader wrote, you always give yourself away. Now, is what you say here about my son something that would come from the mind of a responsible adult committed to the protection of children? Or is it more likely to come from the twisted, depraved mind of the pedophile who'd raped him?
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Bob, why don't you give yourself up? You're sick, you need help, and the children of your community (quite clearly, given your latest remarks) aren't safe as long as you're free. Have you no sense of decency, at long last?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#13 Sep 14, 2012
I can just picture it: MaltaMon's son on his knees in front of MaltaMon, tears streaming down his cheeks. MaltaMon gives him his own underpants and says, "Wipe your eyes and then wipe your mouth!"

Hahahahahaha!!
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#14 Sep 14, 2012
Bob wrote:
I can just picture it: MaltaMon's son on his knees in front of MaltaMon, tears streaming down his cheeks. MaltaMon gives him his own underpants and says, "Wipe your eyes and then wipe your mouth!"
Hahahahahaha!!
Again, Pedo Bob, would a responsible adult who cares about children write this? Or would it more likely come from the dangerously demented mind of a pedophile?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#15 Sep 14, 2012
HERE IS PEDOPHILE BOB OF DORVAL, DISGUISING HIMSELF AS 'PHILLIPE' OF MONTREAL (WHICH IS JUST UP THE ROAD FROM DORVAL, FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH THE GEOGRAPHY.. MONTREAL'S TRUDEAU AIRPORT IS LOCATED IN DORVAL). HE POSTED THIS AS THE FIRST ENTRY ON THE NEW THREAD HE'S CREATED, "MaltaMon Outed Again!", WHICH SHOULD REMIND YOU ALL OF HIS "MaltaMon Outed!" FROM EARLIER THIS SUMMER. NOW, IN ITS ENTIRETY, IS PEDOPHILE BOB'S LATEST FANTASY, FOLLOWED BY MY RESPONSE ON THE THREAD:

Ever notice how morons and semi-literate half-wits tend to over-use capitals?
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#16 Sep 14, 2012
Bob wrote:
HERE IS PEDOPHILE BOB OF DORVAL, DISGUISING HIMSELF AS 'PHILLIPE' OF MONTREAL (WHICH IS JUST UP THE ROAD FROM DORVAL, FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH THE GEOGRAPHY.. MONTREAL'S TRUDEAU AIRPORT IS LOCATED IN DORVAL). HE POSTED THIS AS THE FIRST ENTRY ON THE NEW THREAD HE'S CREATED, "MaltaMon Outed Again!", WHICH SHOULD REMIND YOU ALL OF HIS "MaltaMon Outed!" FROM EARLIER THIS SUMMER. NOW, IN ITS ENTIRETY, IS PEDOPHILE BOB'S LATEST FANTASY, FOLLOWED BY MY RESPONSE ON THE THREAD:
Ever notice how morons and semi-literate half-wits tend to over-use capitals?
As we told you, there are different writers from the source known as "MaltaMon". One guy likes to use capital letters. And a couple of others (such as this writer) use them for commentary when posting what you've written so that the reader knows what text is yours and what is not. It has nothing at all to do with being a 'moron'. Really, Bobby. Disappointed. You're coming across as very angry today, Sweetie. Now, won't that frighten away all those cute 12- and 13 y/o boys you want to invite inside?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#17 Sep 15, 2012
For god's sake, moron, bring something else to the table! You're getting tiresome and boring.

To summarize your lies and fantasies so far:

1. You claim, with no proof, other than a verbal corroboration from iamstrawman, that a Bob posted from Malta in 2008.

2. You claim, citing allegedly deleted, but actually non-existent threads, that I post pedophilic fantasies.

3. You claim to have a son.(You don't.)

4. You claim that I molested your non-existent son.

5. You claim (and have claimed for months now) that the police are closing in on me, that the local and federal will show up at my door, using terms such as "soon", and "anyday now".

6. You claim to know who I am, but won't prove it, citing a non-existent "on-going" criminal investigation.

7. You wish to meet me in a pub, yet despite supposedly knowing who I am, refuse to come to my house and confront me there.

8. Now you claim to be a "collective".

9. And most bizarre, claim that if I am indeed a pedophile, as long as I keep conversing with you on this forum, I am somehow prevented from cruising the internet elsewhere in search of victims.

Either post something new and relevant, reveal who I am, or bugger off.

Please.
MaltaMon

Dover, PA

#18 Sep 16, 2012
Well, Bob, you turned us down flat. The opportunity for my colleagues to make the trip and to meet you, which would have been last week, when this writer was in Montreal, is gone. I was there to visit my son at McGill, a visit which was planned earlier this summer and was the reason for the invitation we issued to you on these threads last month to meet me at a bar or tavern of your choice. You ignored it, then later explained that you feared that I would follow you home. So you are in no position at the moment to make any demands, Bob. I'll be happy to meet you, albeit without my colleagues--or, at least, not with all three of them--during my next visit to the city. Meanwhile, you can continue to sit on your flabby behind and demand that we drop everything immediately and travel to Montreal to meet with you. You regard yourself as completely unaccountable--for your crimes, for your past statements, for your sick postings on these threads, for your emphatic and unequivocal rejection of our invitation to meet you in YOUR town last week. You just prove with such insanity that you're a very childishly petulant man, a whiner who simply MUST have his way and whom everyone who challenges him becomes a target of his tantrums. That behavior is classic--the most commonly visible manifestation of the pedophile's mentality. Their emotional maturity is on a par with that of their victims, which in your case, Bob, is that of a 12- or 13 y/o boy.
MaltaMon

Dover, PA

#19 Sep 16, 2012
Bob, If I go to your "house", as you call it, I can be arrested for harrassment or stalking because of our "discussions" on these threads, because of my public accusations against you, and because any such charge would necessarily compromise me as a witness agaist you. You really are an idiot. You simply don't know how to conduct yourself in the adult world. You're an impulsive, childish jerk who happens to have a tragically distorted view of other people's children as acceptable objects of your sexual desires and fantasies. And you've acted on them, have raped young boys and have probably destroyed the lives of a number of them. The case against you is very strong. Meanwhile, I have been expressly "advised" not to meet you at your home lest that give you a chance to challenge your principal accuser on the grounds that he is as unstable as you.
MaltaMon

Willow Grove, PA

#22 Sep 16, 2012
FOR THOSE WHO'VE READ PEDO BOB'S LATEST DEMAND, THAT I MEET HIM IMMEDIATELY IN MONTREAL, HERE IS HIS RESPONSE JUST OVER TWO WEEKS AGO TO MY INVITATION TO DO JUST THAT:

Bob
Dorval, Canada
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#29 Saturday Sep 1
Judged:
"Oh, and you never responded to my invitation to you to meet in Montreal next month. Now that was a challenge that would have been reasonable to any adult,"

Reasonable? Oh please...

Why would I want to meet the idiot who tries to make up stories about me on an anonymous internet forum? So he can follow me home, and then post my name, address, and telephone number on the net?
Allow the troll to become my stalker?
You must be a real moron to think I'd fall for that. Get real.

If you know who I am, identify me. If the police have evidence against me, that will not be compromised by you posting my name.
NOT posting my name will only compromise your ridiculous story.

It's been more than 24 hours, and you didn't meet the challenge.

You're a fake, a phony, and a liar.
(You're also a moron, but we all know that anyway.)

Keep pissing into the wind, MiltMouth, and enjoy your shower. I have no intention of responding to anymore of your nonsense.
MaltaMon

Willow Grove, PA

#23 Sep 16, 2012
You gotta love the arrogance and anger of this guy who maintains that he's innocent--that he's NOT a pedophile and a child rapist. It's also interesting how he answers to "Pedo Bob" when so addressed. lol...(ie, "Pedo Bob admits to child rape".. "I admit to nothing" lol.. You sick, dangerous bastard. Your days of freedom are numbered. Don't buy a complete calendar for 2013: you won't need it. In prison, it won't matter to you what year it is. You'll never be released.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese living in US charged in university entr... 5 min wild child 1
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 18 min Maltamon 1,537
News Teachers of the Year tell us what's holding stu... 2 hr MaltaMon 5
Barefoot PE (Mar '14) 2 hr CaDad 4
News Robert Floyd Layne Arrested (Jul '10) 3 hr Big Bob 405
News Class of 2015: High school seniors overcome obs... 7 hr bouncing bob 4
News Teachers rally against standardized tests 9 hr BPT 24
More from around the web